The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
JCLane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
..But girls very spoilt too. I asked mamasan to take a LD off my bill because the gal went to sit with other customer after one sip, leave me for 30+ minutes.
true..sud hv done likewise. One I've met just take a sip, leave u on pretext of going toilet..and next thing u see she seated elsewhere - not even walk towards the toilet...
Despite no customer, she's not even bother to sit at your place - after the drink is bought. Next time, just throw the LD-bill away before calling the bill & empty the glass (either pouring into your own empty glass). Dun need to pay if the ger mai sit..
Old 19-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
He pay the money through "someone" for the hotel room and then actually the hotel room is not being paid...so he got to pay for them again.....!
Wah like tat also got people want to scam! WTF shld expose tiz scammer so no other bros fall victim. Bad enuff puyings see us like carrot head got "own" people (I presume) scamming kah kee lang also

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yeokimheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah like tat also got people want to scam! WTF shld expose tiz scammer so no other bros fall victim. Bad enuff puyings see us like carrot head got "own" people (I presume) scamming kah kee lang also
he is an old timer here.......got himself a business here too!
anyway paid afew hundred to see what kind of asshole he is........this kind of friend more also not more less also not less,no need this kind of friend.
anyway thks playman for coming out to explain.

you guy go see who that fu%cker is..........8310357$
Old 19-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeokimheng View Post
he is an old timer here.......got himself a business here too!
anyway paid afew hundred to see what kind of asshole he is........this kind of friend more also not more less also not less,no need this kind of friend.
anyway thks playman for coming out to explain.

you guy go see who that fu%cker is..........8310357$
well .... for the interest of all chengsters here ... i suggest exposing the culprit else someone will be the next victim....
Old 19-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLane View Post
Next time, just throw the LD-bill away before calling the bill & empty the glass (either pouring into your own empty glass).
No need for that. In fact, only do that if you really want to spoil your trip. If the gal don't come back in a minute, make eye contact with mamasan (so that she knows you know she knows you're sitting alone), smile or whatever. If you lose patience (plenty of more or less naked girls to look at in the meantime, so it isn't too hard to wait a while .. and the girl is doing you a favour by disqualifying herself, much worse if you barfine her and then you find out she's jai dam after you pay already), then you just hand your money and bill to waitress same as usual, but put the LD bill under the (still full) LD glass, point at it, and shake your head looking very sad. Waitress will give a little jump and call the mamasan immediately. No one has given me any bullshit about cancelling a drink under those circumstances. I have to say, it doesn't happened to me often that I have to cancel a drink.

It's also a valuable way of giving some precious feedback to the bar and the girl ..

Last edited by rocksoff; 19-08-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

u cumming to meimei land ??
I almost 2 yrs no step into dragon land... will want to visit it soon.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
well .... for the interest of all chengsters here ... i suggest exposing the culprit else someone will be the next victim....
you so seasoned, how to con you!

ask you out for kopi also so difficult... ouch!
Old 19-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
maybe it's a HE waiting in the room instead ...
wow, like that, I sure look dam slim that next day..... cos I will be running like shit the whole night to protect the hole I have.......
Old 19-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I almost 2 yrs no step into dragon land... will want to visit it soon.
... but you so happi in pheonix land....... with all the pho bo,and occasionally still have air flown tom yum.... so enjoy. so jealous
Old 19-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... but you so happi in pheonix land....... with all the pho bo,and occasionally still have air flown tom yum.... so enjoy. so jealous
I can only say this, entertainment in Hanoi is the worst in this region. Imagine, most start billing at 11 plus n lights on about 15 mins before 12 midnight. At 12 it is a ghost town in Hanoi.

In Hanoi I always reach apartment at about 11pm. In other countries, 11 is the golden time for cheonging.

Can only say it is f sian in Hanoi.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow, like that, I sure look dam slim that next day..... cos I will be running like shit the whole night to protect the hole I have.......
It is good.... shit flows easier n smoother from your asshole.
Old 19-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is good.... shit flows easier n smoother from your asshole.
no need, la..... see also shit and pee in the pants liao.........
Old 20-08-2009, 10:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
no need, la..... see also shit and pee in the pants liao.........
Aiyo....uncle somemore afraid of ghost.....then must have walking amulet with you all the time...hug her and sleep sure no "pee" but must get a dinosaur or very old aunty amulet....more powerful so the male "pee" see also vomit one...!
Old 20-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Aiyo....uncle somemore afraid of ghost.....then must have walking amulet with you all the time...hug her and sleep sure no "pee" but must get a dinosaur or very old aunty amulet....more powerful so the male "pee" see also vomit one...!
you not scare of ghost meh? lansi, go sleep in the grave yard for a few minutes between 12 midnight and 4am....

I will take your accident idea of getting a dino auntie as amulet .... then me and the pee vomit together.......
Old 20-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
No need for that. In fact, only do that if you really want to spoil your trip. If the gal don't come back in a minute, make eye contact with mamasan (so that she knows you know she knows you're sitting alone), smile or whatever. If you lose patience (plenty of more or less naked girls to look at in the meantime, so it isn't too hard to wait a while .. and the girl is doing you a favour by disqualifying herself, much worse if you barfine her and then you find out she's jai dam after you pay already), then you just hand your money and bill to waitress same as usual, but put the LD bill under the (still full) LD glass, point at it, and shake your head looking very sad. Waitress will give a little jump and call the mamasan immediately. No one has given me any bullshit about cancelling a drink under those circumstances. I have to say, it doesn't happened to me often that I have to cancel a drink.

It's also a valuable way of giving some precious feedback to the bar and the girl ..
yes.. yes... one of the BKK Masters has spoken. Throwing away the drink and getting all hot & bothered is not the way to go in Thailand. Your method the locals will appreciate more!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1