The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonewolf1654 View Post
Anyone know which disco @ Orchard Tower accept 21 year old guy to enter or which disco dont really check id? Planning to go there with DH on Sunday. Please help me or PM me.. or if anyone got lobang can help me out too
we bring u in

but u let us old uncles join ur school girls clubbing session okie
we just take the left over syt
Old 13-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Aside from Geylang and Petain which is still closed, there are so many alternatives as mentioned by bros here...including going into JB to enjoy the benefits of $1 to RM3...

Personally I prefer to goto a place where room is already in the package, dont need to go around looking for rooms or queue for rooms which itself is a mood killer...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Could be. Lol I saw quite a lot of sg fellas ard hahaha
u at 2nd floor or below?

got 1 tall DH always aim ang mo
Old 13-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

we should stand united!

say no to those mercenary DH who thinks they are worth $200 or even more...

what a joke!
Old 13-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
u at 2nd floor or below?

got 1 tall DH always aim ang mo
I was at the top first then went down to the bottom. Place got too hot so we left. I saw a tall girl gyrating and a cute pinoy in fluffy red halter and sexy black shorts. Quite a few lookers that day. Next time u go jio me la. We hunt together hehehe

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I was at the top first then went down to the bottom. Place got too hot so we left. I saw a tall girl gyrating and a cute pinoy in fluffy red halter and sexy black shorts. Quite a few lookers that day. Next time u go jio me la. We hunt together hehehe
that tall DH wearing black and act atas though i nvr approach her
she was wif another girl in black dress

din see many pinoy yesterday

i went over to crazy horse ard 4++ pm
surprise good stocks

went down noti-girls n think many dun know it was re-opened
no q and seem empty

yup ...we can hunt tgr
Old 13-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
wa now I also itchy already after 2 plus years didnt go back. maybe we should organise a group ah
u can put place and time and see who is keen bah
just need a pair of hand to clap else go solo also no problem
Old 13-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I have contact for DH who is free wed to Friday. I cannot meet her. So am gonna pass the contact to ònly bros who have share with me sucessful contact before.

If you have shared with me pls pm. Newbies will not be entertained.
My DH said thank you to the 2 bros who keep her company. Hope you enjoyed her.

(I gave her contact to 4 bros only 2 meet her)
Old 13-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Today's weather so hot and since I'm clearing AL I decided to take a nap. My GF knows about it so she called me as she wanted to VC. I picked it up and I asked why she call me. My GF tells me she's bored and horny. She started playing with herself and I went to wash my face. I came back and pulled out my 2ic and we started doing it.

Came liao and her face as I shoot out was priceless
Cleaned myself and we just talked a little before she go down to buy dinner for her employers and I also went to buy groceries

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 13-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
we should stand united!

say no to those mercenary DH who thinks they are worth $200 or even more...

what a joke!
So far I did not give any money to my DH. Sometimes she'll ask me to buy something for her employer and she'll either pay me back, pay for our meals or hotel. After 4-6 months in our r/s she told she had a sugardaddy who treated her badly so they broke up since I'm also seeing her. My DH showed me messages of the breakup in person. She also told me he'll pay her $200 without fail haha

What she told me I will take with grain of salt but so long as I don't kena anything and don't need to give money I'm fine hahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 13-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Spikatu19 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Several years ago I got into a relationship from 2017 june till 2020 December with a filipina 3 years older than me. She was lovely and petite.

Being a MILF with 2 kids, she always took care of familes with kids.

She wanted to call it off several times as she was afraid of my then wife and due to the fact as she knew she was cheating with her long distant bf in Argentina. She did not want to persue after all of that and blocked me off from every point.

Now 1 year plus in, I still wish I had her though I have moved on, I bet she too has nicely moved on.

She was the wildest thing in my life and never expected money, it was indeed a time for a good relationship and yes she always had her boundaries and though I did not set mine straight, you can see why I did not let her go.

Old 13-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros looking for MFM session with a DH let me know. Afew who can do it for the right price. If you can host even better.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
count me in
Old 14-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
So far I did not give any money to my DH. Sometimes she'll ask me to buy something for her employer and she'll either pay me back, pay for our meals or hotel. After 4-6 months in our r/s she told she had a sugardaddy who treated her badly so they broke up since I'm also seeing her. My DH showed me messages of the breakup in person. She also told me he'll pay her $200 without fail haha

What she told me I will take with grain of salt but so long as I don't kena anything and don't need to give money I'm fine hahaha
yes....

take it with a PINCH of salt!
Old 14-06-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
create a manifest lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1