The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
yes....

take it with a PINCH of salt!
Paiseh lah. I did not proofread what I wrote hahahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

My another regular part time . Suddenly miss her and she's in real good mood and sneak me up while her employer kid is still asleep and they not home. Bang her right in the living room as she pulled out her mattress waiting for me . She's sure no cam in the house as she's been with them for years.
What a great body! You are so damn lucky~
Old 14-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
20% luck, 50% skill and remainder is the power of will

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

My another regular part time . Suddenly miss her and she's in real good mood and sneak me up while her employer kid is still asleep and they not home. Bang her right in the living room as she pulled out her mattress waiting for me . She's sure no cam in the house as she's been with them for years.
WALAU ei !!! me tot its a video but click click click no reaction 55555
Old 14-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durian24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Wait till you see the face. Haha
Old 15-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Nips like a butt plug. Normally butt plugged nips are below average looking.

Had a second look and you probably right
Old 15-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FRs on this pinay to share?
Old 15-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KenJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up Wina who stays at Poh Hua road before?
Old 15-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJames View Post
Anyone up Wina who stays at Poh Hua road before?
where is the xiong?
Old 15-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durian24 View Post
Wait till you see the face. Haha
You saw her face before?
Old 15-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Fyi. U can hook up maids on facebook dating function.I chatted with an pinay maid. She was wearing tight jeans can see her peach shape ass. Went out for dinner and movie date on our first meet up. No physical contacts no touching and literally social distance haha.

Second meet up, Brought her to bukit timah for a hike. Yes dont ask me why. But was her idea. Damn tht day she wore a grey lululemon yogapants and her cameltoe was so obvious!! I kep having erection while i was with her..

to be continued...
Old 16-06-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to get one who can stay out this Saturday 10pm to Sunday 8pm. Any bros booked a hotel that allow such timing instead of booking 2 nights in a row?
Old 16-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Managed to get one who can stay out this Saturday 10pm to Sunday 8pm. Any bros booked a hotel that allow such timing instead of booking 2 nights in a row?
Just approach any hotel in Geylang and book one night. Next day go makan and after makan can either book hourly at same hotel or different one lor

Old 16-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Fyi. U can hook up maids on facebook dating function.I chatted with an pinay maid. She was wearing tight jeans can see her peach shape ass. Went out for dinner and movie date on our first meet up. No physical contacts no touching and literally social distance haha.

Second meet up, Brought her to bukit timah for a hike. Yes dont ask me why. But was her idea. Damn tht day she wore a grey lululemon yogapants and her cameltoe was so obvious!! I kep having erection while i was with her..

to be continued...
Yeah. Is also a good place to get Myanmar girls lol

Old 16-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12556 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
I hv pmed you.

Usually H81 allows that. But do go there early ( 2 to 3hrs ad) on sunday.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1