The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Re: something to share about my wife..

Ok, we know that this story is 80% true and 20% fantasy!

Ok, we know that we are welcomed to google about it as well!

Ok, we know that it happened 6 years ago!

THEN?!?!?

ZZZ... TS, I think it is ok, you can keep your story.

Thanks.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

6 yrs mean 6 yrs ago or starting from now onwards to 6 yrs later? Why so difficult to share?
Old 16-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Apologised for my late reply..I posted my story yesterday morning but it takes few hours for the moderator to reveiw and show visible in the thread.

Really very sorry about it. I will try to write more in the next few days. If the response is good, i might consider post "nicole" photos up..
Thank you!

Story Continue....

The best thing which Nicole can do is to drop down upon her knees and wraps her beautiful tight lips around a guys hard cock while she's staring up with her big brown eyes wide open as if to beg for any man to fill her mouth up with his hot cum will make any man bust the biggest nut of his life...just as I did when she first dropped down upon her knees and sucked my cock...

I know Nicole when both of us study in the same high college school. During that time, I paid her to type my college research papers as she needed the extra cash at the time. One night I stopped by her house to pick up a paper she had typed for me. Her BF (at that time) was out of town and she was obviously lonely and horny for some cock when I arrived.

Nicole and I began talking and flirting around until she decided that she wanted to go change into something a little more comfortable. I was sitting at her dining room table waiting for her when she returned wearing only a white one piece lace lingerie with a g-string that disappeared into the tight crack of her bubble butt ass of hers and then magically reappeared at the front of her tight little cunt in the form of a wet camel toe that was just aching to be filled with a hard cock.

There she stood perched high upon a pair of four inch high fuck me pumps with her hand outstretched as she wanted me to arise from the chair in which I sat.
My cock began to swell instantly. I stood up. I grabbed her hand and I went to her. I embraced her grabbing and squeezing her amazingly sun tanned bubble butt buns within each of my hands. We passionately kissed one another...her mouth was warm and wet with her hot oil like saliva and her long tongue (that can easily tie a cherry stem into a knot) she explored my tongue and mouth like only a cock hungry whore could.

As we kissed, she reached down and began rubbing my now fully hard cock through my jeans and then she stopped and grabbed my hand and she said..."Come on, come with me" and she grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway and into her bedroom.....

TBC Soon...

Please upzz my point if you like my story. If the response is good, i will post her photos upz in the next thread.
Old 16-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Sigh..still under moderation. Can any of the brother tell me why the moderator need to review my thread?
Old 16-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sympak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiao View Post
Apologised for my late posting. Sorry sorry..I am still very new here so please bear with me for the time mean can? Would greatly appreciate it. By the way, thank you for one brother here who upzzz my points!really appreciated!

This story is about something to share about my wife sexual desire..if the response is good, i will post her photos up..without showing her face. Recently both of us are doing divorce case so i am quite busy.

okok, i will stop saying so much crap now..............................

This story happened 6years ago when both of us were still studying in Australia..And that is how i got to know her. My wife name is Nicole, she is a Australia born chinese, orgin from Hongkong. Since young, her family had migrated to Australia & I can say that she is more to western type of thinking. Yes! she is open minded & easy going..

She is a gorgeous rocket with an amazing cock socket! She's 1.67cm tall and weighs 47kg and her hard nipples are nearly one inch in length when fully erect. Her innocent looking big brown doll like eyes surrounded by her pretty long curly eye lashes will make any man explode his hot thick sticky cum in her warm wet mouth...

She is sexy, flirty, fun loving petite blonde with a cute little bubble butt ass and her pussy is just as tight as it was when she was back in her junior college...

I will write more when i got time..i need to go work now.To Be Continue!!!
Hi TS,

Please post nicole photos leh!!
I am waiting for it.
Old 17-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Thank for for all the brothers support.the response seem not very good.ok then I shall not post Nicole photo.
Old 17-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tryer1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am waiting for Nicole's photo too!!! Dont let the poor response deter you.
Old 17-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

The response is very bad..I should hold back awhile.I will still continue write my story and share with all the brothers here.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank for for all the brothers support.the response seem not very good.ok then I shall not post Nicole photo.
Quote:
The response is very bad..I should hold back awhile.I will still continue write my story and share with all the brothers here.
TS, do note that none of us are begging you to post "whoever's" photos up.
We adults here are not being hdld to ransom or whatever sort.
If you are thinking that we must "up" your points to show appreciation or good response before you reveal "whoevers" pics, then slowly wait ok.

There are many writers here in SBF who have the common sense to write and post pics without asking for anything, because they know that good things will be appreciated in due course without having to keep asking.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vlpAndro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro , if you really post stories , we cfm will up points. 6yrs review till now ? Abit lame right ?
Old 17-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The photo you going to show us, is the nicole from 6 years ago? =-=

Hope the moderator will approve your story soon.
Old 17-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
TS, do note that none of us are begging you to post "whoever's" photos up.
We adults here are not being hdld to ransom or whatever sort.
If you are thinking that we must "up" your points to show appreciation or good response before you reveal "whoevers" pics, then slowly wait ok.

There are many writers here in SBF who have the common sense to write and post pics without asking for anything, because they know that good things will be appreciated in due course without having to keep asking.
I meant if the response is good I will post the photos up in my next thread.please do not anyhow assume or make any conclusion here.thanks for ur understanding.cheers...
Old 17-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlpAndro View Post
Bro , if you really post stories , we cfm will up points. 6yrs review till now ? Abit lame right ?

Sorry I don't get what you meant.I had posted part of my story since last wed.
Old 17-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Nice start for a nice story keep it going bro....
Old 17-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Thank you for those brothers who zapped me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1