The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Missed Signals

if missed, try if there is any chance to search it back
Old 06-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Back during uni days, was dating this girl from Sociology. We were in the same Linguistic module and sat together as we were the only ones in class who were taking it as an elective while the rest were Linguistic majors. We got along easily because of this and dated quite soon after. On the 3rd date we did something fun - went to Uncle Ringo at night. By this time i already knew i wasnt interested in pursuing her as i had my eye on some other girls.

At the end of the date, i asked her what she wanted to do afterwards. She recommended, "how about we go back dorm, watch netflix and chill?". By this time I was alrd quite tired so suggested to call it a night instead. I sent her home and went back to my dorm to sleep afterwards.

Only realised what "netflix and chill" meant a few years later 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 06-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
young still innocent and still shy on sex matter
Yeah. Now thinking back, kind of wasted. She does feel like she's hungry and willing to go all the way. I was too innocent back then, inexperienced.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
fenton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Probably means fuck with the TV switched on
Old 07-10-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

More than 20 years ago, I travel frequently to Malaysia for business.
Developed friendship with a Guest-Relationship-Officer from the hotel I stayed in.
She knows that I like her. - she asked me before and I replied yes without missing a beat.
Once, after a karaoke outing with other GROs, she purposely sent the others home first and l was the last at the hotel.
She showed me the night view around the city and then drove to a dark secluded spot for lovers and asked if I want to move to the back seats of the car?
I froze and just kept quiet and the chance passed. - could have lost many first time that night.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
sometimes i do miss girl signal in sugarbook.live because when in live, they will not say it frankly until i pm her only realise what she means
Isn't sugarbook what it is?

I mean it's like going Geylang and telling everyone you miss the signals given by the working girls there?
Old 07-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 17
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Back during uni days, was dating this girl from Sociology. We were in the same Linguistic module and sat together as we were the only ones in class who were taking it as an elective while the rest were Linguistic majors. We got along easily because of this and dated quite soon after. On the 3rd date we did something fun - went to Uncle Ringo at night. By this time i already knew i wasnt interested in pursuing her as i had my eye on some other girls.

At the end of the date, i asked her what she wanted to do afterwards. She recommended, "how about we go back dorm, watch netflix and chill?". By this time I was alrd quite tired so suggested to call it a night instead. I sent her home and went back to my dorm to sleep afterwards.

Next time another girl say "netflix and chill" think of this immediately:

Old 07-10-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have quite many miss chances instead of signals. Is it same?

Remember when I studied at overseas U, we always have happening night during Fri and Sat. I went to club every week. Every time we drank a lot, and I have few encounters that I bring diff girls back to my room. My problem was I would feel tired and just want to sleep after drink. In my memory, I remember those girls that I bring back to my room and I did NOTHING to them! We just hug each other and sleep, even my bro was rock hard and rubbing their ass or pussy outside the pant.

Another story, I rented a 3 room apartment when I studied. At that time, I have a gf which we stay together, another for another couple, and last room for a single girl. During one weekday afternoon, my gf and all my housemate went to their class. Since I were alone, so I just half naked and wear a thin piece of short sitting at living room. Then the girl finished her class earlier and came back. I didn’t really care when she was back. She came out from bathroom and obviously she just done her shower. She was just wearing a white and big Tshirt and I can tell she was not wearing anything under the shirt as the clothe was quite transparent. Then we were talking to each other on the sofa, and I cant keep my eye away from her sexy body. Since I just wear a thin short paint, it was very obvious that I have built up a huge tent! I believe she saw it. Before she walk back to her room, she cheeckly asked me whether want to watch tv together in her room. I knew what she meant, but I were not sure when my gf will be back. So I answered her: I wish too, but not the right timing. She just said too bad and close her room door. Damn!
Old 07-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lailai841230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. This post remind me of one of my encounter long time ago.
I still remember one night, I went for drink with a colleague and her friends (mixture of guy and lady).
On that night, we drink quite a lot and change a few drinking place as well.
About 3am+, time to call it a night. I was abit high but still sober and offer to send my colleague back home. She was also abit high but I believe still sober.
While in the taxi, she hold my hand, lean her head on my shoulder and keep telling me why you are so nice, literally not anyhow touch her during drinking session like other guy did.
When reach her place, she keep on asking me to accompany her to go up to the house and telling me she stay alone.. but too bad, at that time my big head still function well and managed to control small head.. haha..
so end up she went up herself. Not long after that incident, she resigned and we rarely contact each other.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Mine was back in my Uni days.. like almost 10 years ago. Had a close female friend who was recently attached. She was easily the top 5 hotest babe in the uni with many guys chasing her. She was looking for someone to travel with her in Europe as she just did her exchange program there. I agreed and I met her at the airport in one of the EU country. The closest encounter was we shared a queen bed, and she agreed to let me massage her. On the 1st night, she subtly removed her bra and hid under her pillow. While massaging, i kinda groped her sideboob but there wasnt any reaction or resistence.. i was having a hardon and tried to rub on her ass.. but no reaction too. Thinking back, there was no resistence too. I should have pushed further and perhaps try touch her pussy area more.. but also I didnt want things to turn sour and spoil the rest of our trip if she doesnt want it. Kinda regreted that years later. Oh well.
Haiz. Same here during younger days, went to nearby country for holiday with another 3 friends. During last night, one of the girls wanted to swap room with the guy that's sharing room with me.

In the end, was tired & just slept. The girl keep telling me not to sleep & ask if want to drink alcohol from the bar fridge, and chat. But still went on sleeping. What a waste now thinking about it.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
2 - this was when i was queuing up for lunch at a YTF stall during work lunchtime. this quite pretty lady, probably late 20s or early 30s, made small talk with me and asked if she could cut queue and go infront of me because of some urgent meeting or something, can't remember the reason. then while picking her dishes, she took one brinjal and said "this is brinjal, right?" and flashed a really cute smile. in the emoji world, brinjal is a symbol for dick, lol. not sure if it was a missed signal or if she was really asking.
I love this one, ha haha YTF brinjal is already cut to pieces, no?
Old 08-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Sound like Bro Shrouded. Are you his brother?
haha really? I dont know bro shrouded. Maybe young and stupid, we all do the same stupid things. Now old and wiser, I just fuck any chance I find ha
Old 09-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
gimmeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice shares bros, thanks!
Old 10-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

When I did my undergrad abroad, had quite a few such missed signals. Last time got ICQ la, IRC la, met up with 2 girls also studying abroad and loneliness made it even more tempting for both gender to find companionship in order to forget abt the homesickness.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Last time I sprain my thumb the China reputable tcm milf doc first ask me if I’m married , then ask me lie on the bed , keep stroking my thumb joint ... then ask me if my below ok... I very blur why ask below ok or not ? She say below meaning my shitting n urinating .. I say ok .. all the while she kept stroking my thumb joint … and she like reluctant to let me go …

A While later she finally let me go Liao ... I should have ask if she Wan check further I show her my kkj and see what happen but too bad nvr … maybe could have got fwb…

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1