The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
05072009 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Braless SYT walking a dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Bro,
Go over and start playing with the dog. Gals normally feel more at ease with you if her dog likes you also.
Simple?
what happen the dog got angry amd bark at you than your chance gone liao!!!
Old 23-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
And as for the bro who pm'ed me about the location of my finding of the subject, paiseh lah if I tell you I have to kill you. Cannot have more than 1 pervert in my area. AND THAT ONLY ONE PERVERT IS ME.

HAHAHHA!!
no need to tell the location, just some hints will do,
don't worry lah bro we will pretend walking my doggie and let the dogs do their business while we do ours....kekeke!!!
Old 23-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Bra View Post
It's just 2 tiny lumps pressing against the clothing which may produce a silhouette if the material of the clothing is thin enough.

It's no big deal. Yes, but still it's a rare sight. Many people could not resist taking a peek including myself, even though I am a woman.
We glance from afar, stare or peek so that we can appreciate without getting caught for being rude, hoping for some form of appreciation in return
Old 23-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

once i was having katong laksa at holland v, this gal walk up to tabao food walking a dog. she was wearing a dark colored sleeveless top, tight and her nips were showing very clearly. she got at least C cups, nice proportional boobies. she looked like local to me.
Old 23-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Braless SYT walking a dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05072009 View Post
what happen the dog got angry amd bark at you than your chance gone liao!!!
That one is heng suay one, you don't try you half chance also don't have.

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

I don't know if you guys agree with me...
Just feel that nowadays more and more SG girls like to show off while the Ang Mos starting to cover up their nipples..
Old 23-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
Just feel that nowadays more and more SG girls like to show off while the Ang Mos starting to cover up their nipples..
Apparently the boob size of asian girls are increasing! According to an investigation by Japanese bra-maker, Wacoar, in 1980, 58.6 percent of bra they sold were A-cup ones, and they did not have to produce bra over E-cup. However, in 1992, the ratio of A-cup girls become 25.9 percent of all, and in 2004, it finally became around 10 percent of all girls. On the other hand, the demand for larger bra increased, and now 12.7 percent of girls are using bra over E-cup. Amazingly, In other words, 12.7 percent of Japanese girls are kyonyu (the owner of big boobs).

Could this be the reason that local girls are also rising up and flexing their assets nowadays?
Old 23-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Braless SYT walking a dog

Quote:
Not really leh, just yesterday, i was at orchard starbucks, saw this ang mo gal, wearing a white flowing dress, but confirm she was going commando. Can clearly see the dark tits and i stare and stare until eyeballs popping out leow also cannot find a trace of a thong or g-string underneath.

She noticed me staring and gave me a smile, so i mai tu leow, went over and started talking cock with her, but too bad, she wasn't interested...

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Alright man! That's the spirit!

No venture no gain lah.. at least u tried, bro.

good effort!
Why you so like dat?
Old 23-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
you might be wrong bro imaginative, ang mo girls/ladies not worry about that nipples and pussy.
if you have the patient and sit at orchard road you will notice most of them don't wear anything underneath.
at one time was with OC shopping @ TST and saw a lady taking the escalator and notice she was not wearing anything under her short mini skirt, paiseh when OC staring at me....
Old 23-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05072009 View Post
you might be wrong bro imaginative, ang mo girls/ladies not worry about that nipples and pussy.
if you have the patient and sit at orchard road you will notice most of them don't wear anything underneath.
at one time was with OC shopping @ TST and saw a lady taking the escalator and notice she was not wearing anything under her short mini skirt, paiseh when OC staring at me....
Brudder brudder brudder..

this is where you are wrong..

I got urge to zap you but no...I won't.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???? WHERE ARE THE PRECIOUS PICTURES????

next time die die must plea with wife to let u snap ok?? (just joking lah..)
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-07-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Brudder brudder brudder..

this is where you are wrong..

I got urge to zap you but no...I won't.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???? WHERE ARE THE PRECIOUS PICTURES????

next time die die must plea with wife to let u snap ok?? (just joking lah..)
no lah bro Bangster, pls pity me and up my points, only a few points leh.
cannot lah, wait go home there will be a battle field..
Old 24-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Nowadays, more and more local girls are westernised. They are no longer like our mothers or grandmas who tell you that when you go out, you must be well covered.

The girls today are more daring and ready to show off their figures. In fact, some of these girls will be very proud when they notice that someone realised that they are not wearing bras or panties.
Old 25-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline
Nowadays, more and more local girls are westernised. They are no longer like our mothers or grandmas who tell you that when you go out, you must be well covered.

The girls today are more daring and ready to show off their figures. In fact, some of these girls will be very proud when they notice that someone realised that they are not wearing bras or panties.
Applies to you too?
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 25-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
What would you have done??

I was at a loss suddenly and I dumbly walked off. Maybe I was scared of the dog.
Well, you could try to break the ice by humping her dog and saying "I wish this bitch was you". That will certainly get a response from her (and the police, unfortunately).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1