The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Please help me to locate this scammer

TS,

if you really need the money, please pm me. we can work out some ways about the repayment.

From my thinking, cny is a very happy occasion, and to deny the innocent child of that, is really unfair to the child.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
TS,

if you really need the money, please pm me. we can work out some ways about the repayment.

From my thinking, cny is a very happy occasion, and to deny the innocent child of that, is really unfair to the child.
Knn 400 u also want to work out some ways about the repayment. It is only 400 dollars only hello. Many pple spend more than it on a single cheonging session. It is either u help by giving to her for free if u believe the story or u just give constructive suggestions only.

At this point u still wanna think of return and ways to repay her debts. Nabei u still act kind talk cock denying the innocent child is unfair to the child. Why dun u give her the four hundreds dollars then. U are also another opportunist who jump and prey on weaklings.

If u want to ask why I dun give her the money. I will say,i half believe half not believe or I just suggest some advices. I can't believe ur type of pple exist. Dun she understand she has no means to return back at all.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stellaration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will read through posts tonight... but for now can anyone advise how do i edit the post?

I posted his ex wife and daughter pic out of impulsiveness as i really have no other ways but i think i should take it down but i cant find any edit button,,
Old 02-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Another typical case of why COD is so important when dealing with strangers.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

to the pea size brain subidowa:

knn you pua cb. you are just a fucked up person. come here act lawyer.
wah 400 dollar nia.. hello 400 dollars only. u give lor. talk cock for what. I also cant believe you this type of people exist. what half believe, half no believe. I also half believe half no believe you got a pea size brain.

want to help, help. don't help then shut your fucking mouth up. what give constructive suggestion. you so kind hearted then see any beggar give them $400 lo. anyway, u just now say mah, 400 dollars nia... btw, u should also scold the other member, what give 5-10 dollars. see TS no up is it? fucking eat grass grow up.

TS now unemployed does not mean forever unemployed. when ts has a stable job, she can return me by instalment.. what u mean I prey on weaklings? I think u are the weakling that are being preyed on constantly.

Last edited by racerboy; 02-02-2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: this post is addressed to the pea size brain
Old 02-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

thanks to the phantom member who upped my points saying I help her if I can. of course I can help, that's why I offered to help her.

just for clarification, I am not taking advantage of her by asking her to go hotel etc. I believe in 2 ways to help.

1. one member previously suggested we pool money together, each $5-$10 and give it to TS. but how many members are willing to do it? 1st member unwilling to do is the pea brain subidowa, who only come here see half believe, half not believe story. and cny is only a few days away, do we have enough members to pool the sum together?

2. I 1 shot lend her $400 under the condition that money is to be repaid in instalment. cos I am not as rich as subidowa who says $400 only nia. my 5cent bigger than a bull cart wheel, ai sai buay..subidowa?

I think I skip the 2nd option in case SOMEONE thinks I prey on the weakling, but only he whom has this thought will think I am preying on TS.

I read on the other thread about Vietnam that they conduct donations to the poor regularly, why not do it to our local people?

what say u people?
Old 02-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
to the pea size brain subidowa:

knn you pua cb. you are just a fucked up person. come here act lawyer.
wah 400 dollar nia.. hello 400 dollars only. u give lor. talk cock for what. I also cant believe you this type of people exist. what half believe, half no believe. I also half believe half no believe you got a pea size brain.
For calling him a pea size brain, I upz your post. All crap talk, empty vessel makes the most noise. What makes me vomit blood is his first post. I tried to empathize TS, but somehow i felt she is quite naive in certain ways. She probably have to learn it the hard way. If one is badly in need of money, she should kindly decline her "friend" by saying she needs the money urgently and Let's do "one hand exchange goods the other hand exchange money" transaction. Then again, that's in the hindsight. If your friend say he is tight in his $$, unable to make payment now. It is your decision to decide whether to passing him the goods or not and this is based on 2 factors. Either you urgently need money now and reject politely his request Or you got sufficient cash and dont need $$ urgently and ask him to pay slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Police won't help u. I won't say they are useless as I do not want to get into trouble but I can say they are not helpful to pple who truly has nobody to turn to. I do not understand what is the role of a police and why do pple apply it as a job. Police is not just a job I think it is more of a role to protect, perform and benefits the weak and fellow countrymen. They should be there when require and not blindly protocols. When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc. If not why would we even bother about them. Actually, the indian riots, the case you are facing and the recent shooting case all make me very disappointed in their capabilities.

I can only summarise that dun hope that they will help u. They will only bully their own pple as lan lan too bad we are Singaporean. They only dare to bully us. Indian riots they do nothing, ang mo beat Singaporean during clubbing they do nothing just normal question as they do not dare to find trouble with their ambassadors. For ur case, I highly recommend u remove these pics. As I think got this law about cannot expose pple in internet and causing distress to other pple life. In short, cyber bullying. In return, maybe the police will instead take actions on u rather than helping u. It is because u are Singaporean, no one can protect u.
Back to Subidowa, he is more like brainless rather than pea brain IMO. I used to be a NSF policeman posted in one of the neighbourhood. All I can say police are willing to help, but it depends on magnitude/severity of the cases. As a NSF, i fucking doing alot of shitty works for my seniors, seen many different kind of cases. This kind of cases is considered minor. There are so many cases which is major where the WEAK indeed needs our help. Cases like outrage of modesty, suicidal cases, bullying/ganging, large fraudulent, snatch thieves, missing person and etc. And the worst thing, every event needs to write a report or documented. Like that, if we are going to keep on taking such cases, 24/7 wont be enough for us. We dont need to go home to our love ones, OT to the max. KNN. The more i think the more pek chek. Like that confirm there wont be any policeman at all. (freaking paid peanuts)

An analogy of TS case. Taking for instance, the note3 is a sunk cost and TS is like literally "lending" $400 buck to that "guy friend". It is her responsibility, her decision, to make if she wants to exercise this practice. If things go wrong, dont fucking shift this responsibility or bad decision made to the police or the authorities. If that's the case, any tom dick or harry will walk in and report, " er I lend my friend $200 and he has yet to return me. Here is his facebook picture and i tried going to his place but he gave me wrong address. He dont answer my phone anymore. I super in need of this cash because need to pay parents hospital bills." If we are going to take every cases like that, I will fucking go AWOL. Dear Samsters, i know we all are anonymous, but at least talk some senses. People like Subidowa talks like he knows everything, like a fucking saint. He ought to get a tight slap in his fucking face and I think is IQ is the same as his freaking body temperature.

Even if we managed to find him for TS, then "the friend" said oh i sold your note3 because i needed cash for my daughter. Now, i dont have cash. Then again, what are u going to do TS? Is it our job as policeman to arrest him? Bare in mind it is a mutual agreement between you 2 in the first place.

Back to TS, like i said u have to learn it the hardway. Hope u understand from a Policeman(NSF) POV. As a small token of helping a fellow singaporean, at most i can donate a small sum like what the previous samster suggested. PM ur acct to me. But once you have enough donations, do let thanks the samsters and let them know that the money is sufficient for u and your daughter to have a nice CNY.

Back to Subidowa, since u said policeman dont help fellow singaporean. WHY NOT AS A FELLOW GOOD SAMARITAN SINGAPOREAN and start liaising with TS to hunt down that guy friend of hers. I believed it is natural for a fellow singaporean to help another singaporean right? U dont have to become a policeman to help right? I suggest u can start camping at her "friend" house to look out whether he comes back home. If u managed to catch him, then i will give u 2 thumbs up plus a bonus my dick also erected as a thumbs up. Total 3 thumbs for fucking role model of BEING A SINGAPOREAN and not a policeman. Dont come here badmouth about other people occupation are they already have a hard time and DOnt fucking assume as it makes an ass out of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc.
The more i think I think he just a fucking GINA who havent serve NS. BTW all MALE SINGAPOREAN AUTOMATICALLY got this JOB for 2 years. They fucking know whats their roles and responsibility. We dont have to fucking apply for it. Dont know whether he is a fucking poser foreigner or what.

OK I JUST PASS BY NIA and type a few sentences.

Last edited by MrLuffy; 02-02-2016 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Up you mr luffy for your post..
Old 02-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Bro MrLuffy, ur post make my day! i have not up anyone for a long long time.
but i up u coz u are damn right!
Old 03-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellaration View Post
Nope.. The number I have ends with 5162 but he might have other numbers as I seen him with 2 phones before.

$400 might not be alot to others but it can be alot to some.

Have lodged a police report already. But the IO said they can't do anything cause its a civil case. I asked if they could at least call him for me but he say they can't do so. One friend of his told me he borrowed $100 from him and also disappeared but he doesn't want to go to e police cause he think troublesome. ??
Wahlao. I fell off my chair.

This is not civil case. Sound like cheating.
Cheating police have to get involved.
This one like those clowns collect money to buy cheap iPhone in bulk but never buy at all. Or take goods or sit taxi, say pay later but give 100 excuses.

I'm afraid you have to die heart la.
You find him then how?
He either give u his empty promises or just push you off.
You cry scream you think he care?

Treat this as a lesson learnt.
Always collect money from strangers.

Spore is a fucked up cold place.
Those who can help you won't help you.
Learn a life lesson
Old 03-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Sis

PM me your acc no .
I am willing to come out $200 to help with no condition.
Hope you can get someting for your daughter for CNY.
Cheers.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, from a sister to another sister, very sorry this happened to you. I might not be able to help you in monetary terms but i can help you in other ways.

i might be able to track him down to his current address/ place of work etc.

Please pm me with whatever number, email, twitter digital thing that you have on him. If he left a digital footprint, I might be able to find him.

best is if you have had online conversations with him, those would be most helpful.

Edit: btw. i already found his instagram and his fb. please pm me if you want the link. i think i agar agar know where he stay liao.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster

sorry for the late reply and sorry if i did not PM, its not that i accept help or as someone PMed me and said i look down on small amounts. I can only message once every 5 minutes so its very slow.

i really appreciate all help and advise, and is trying to pm everyone from the thread..

im also seeking help on how to remove the pic? wants to remove the wife and daughter pic but i cant find any edit button.

someone pm me and claimed a friend know his wife and such, and i know i posted her pic out of anger. this member requested that i remove the pic so that he will help to contact the wife, and its up to her whether she wants to help me contact him. but i hope people understand, I've tried to contact her, ive also asked my friends to facebook her, she choose not to reply which is why i have to go to this extend to look for them. i did not make up stories (she might not be the ex wife but current wife, i don't know because this is base on what others tell me). its no point if someone keep PM me here and ask me how i know that's his wife or how old am i or my daughter or why am i not accepting help. i hope people understand my frustration.

i knew paul deng guan ann, i don't know his wife nor family, have not met his daughter. details i posted, about his ex wife and so on is from what he told me. so it might not be true. thus i cannot provide proof. if anyone know this lady in the picture, why not just ask her to reply to my facebook messages or to contact me directly? i will definitely apologise if the details i know is untrue and she is really unable to help or locate him. but if she knows what he is doing and still helping him to hide, am i wrong in exposing her or dragging her in as well? sorry if i sound selfish. i know i am stupid enough to trust him, but who wont have a soft spot for someone with the same background story as oneself??

with such.. i hope to make it open to the member whom pm-ed me and says one of his friend know the lady, please help me pass a message to her, to contact me straight. she would have me in her facebook mailbox, or my friend message in her mailbox, or she can ask for my number through you. once again, if she is not involved, i will apologise and delete everything concerning her. my intention is not out to harm anyone. im also clear i will not get the money from him, but what i want is at least my phone in good condition, or an explanation. if he really sold the phone for than at least let me know and arrange to pay me back a portion or have the balls to own up to his own action.

i gave him the benefit of doubt because i thought we are in the same boat. so even if i don't get anything back, i think its rightful for me to post his photos up so people know who he is...

i am sorry if i sounded really harsh in this but i am really going crazy soon. i believe many people here would know how it feels to be penniless in such times. everyone make mistake, my mistake is i trusted a bastard like him.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny87 View Post
Sis, from a sister to another sister, very sorry this happened to you. I might not be able to help you in monetary terms but i can help you in other ways.

i might be able to track him down to his current address/ place of work etc.

Please pm me with whatever number, email, twitter digital thing that you have on him. If he left a digital footprint, I might be able to find him.

best is if you have had online conversations with him, those would be most helpful.

Edit: btw. i already found his instagram and his fb. please pm me if you want the link. i think i agar agar know where he stay liao.
hi.. will pm u shortly.. the address i have is in fort road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
It really confused me! Why need to get his ex-wife and daughter involved in this matter? Is your stupidity to trust him? Since you had his particulars why not posted on Facebook? Facebook is easier to locate him. Yup brothers have said the right option, we can bank in, I won’t mind on that if you are afraid than can private message me in my forum, no evil thoughts lol
yup I am stupid enough to trust him because he told me a lot of stories about how hes trying to make life better for his daughter etc and I thought hes a nice person. I have posted on facebook but it did not go viral, I shared it with all Singapore stuff, stomp and also tried locating him through smrt page but was told he left the company long ago. this forum is the last place I can think of cause his friend told me he is a regular here to look for freelance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Another typical case of why COD is so important when dealing with strangers.
it was supposed to be COD. but he came to collect and suddenly told me all the stories and stuff and I was dumb enough to be soft hearted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wahlao. I fell off my chair.

This is not civil case. Sound like cheating.
Cheating police have to get involved.
This one like those clowns collect money to buy cheap iPhone in bulk but never buy at all. Or take goods or sit taxi, say pay later but give 100 excuses.
was told by the IO its consider civil case. maybe because no one else reported against him. i gave them his address and number but they did not make any contact and told me my report will only be record purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Sis

PM me your acc no .
Cheers.
thanks..
Old 03-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Sis

PM me your acc no .
Cheers.
takashi, steady la. Singaporean spirit here.

TS, pm me your acc too. I will give u a good will $50 no condition. treat it as an ang pao to your daughter. wish her good health and good fortune always!

like that $250 cleared. still got $150 more to raise.. any more kind souls willing to help? any amount will be ok, as long as its from the heart..

a kind deed will be returned back in kind to u. do help out!

and TS don't forget to pm me ur acc..

oh and some members up me without leaving ur name. I can only say thanks to u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1