The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Bros, never try mosha before, can share the contact?
Thanks
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 18
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
Hello Commando TEPES. Am stalking you..ha..ha..ha..
Glad you had "FUN".....
Haha hey bro! Yah lah win some lose some... but the place has some promise... too bad I kenna the bad one... Just based on looks, from the 4 that I have seen (EW included hehe) she's the bottom of the barrel... And I so heng kenna this one cause no one else was around and my buddy wanna try the other one...
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 13-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Thanks to Bro Clee and tepes for the directions and hints.

I went to this new place and was assign "Chris"

Basically, I would say her mosha skills are good and up to the standard as per EW, Lili and ZE.

Face: 6.5/10 (MILF type look)
Body: 6/10 (shapely but not slim)
Boobs: C+ cup
mosha: 8/10
Hj: 6/10 (cause I took tits fuck)
tits fuck: 8/10 (good as her boobs are big enough)
service & attitude: 8/10
RTM: Yes (because this is a good location)
Damage: 35+80 (1hr)
Old 13-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to bro blox for the contact..went down and the place was quite easy to spot..there was even a signboard at the entrance..lolz..if not for the signboard, I dun even think that there's a TN inside the building! quite discreet i muz say, but i like!

anyway, went up and was greeted by an MILF..asked if Lisa is available..she told me Lisa is still working and need another 15min more..so i went to the waiting area to wait..

area was quite cozy..and there's even a christmas tree decorated with blinking stars..after abt 20min, Lisa came out and brought me to one of the available rooms..on first look, she was quite pleasant looking..she was wearing a skirt and low-cut dress..and as described by bro Clee2, her (.)(.) was big! along the way to the room, saw EW and said hi to her..was surprised that she still remembered me..lolz..

inside the room, striped to my bday suit..room was quite spacious, with a proper massage bed (i like..coz some TN only got a mattress and room was very small..)..requested for mosha first..mosha was quite gentle and relaxing..will occasionally go under and feel my little bro..woo!~ Lisa will occasionally make some small talk..quite an easy-going and chatty gal..

went for a bath next and Lisa gave me a back massage..nothing to shout abt..but nvm..coz i not there for a massage..lolz..after some rubbing here and there..was asked to turn around..she asked if i was ready for the 'action'..i said ok..she then put some oil and began to rubba rubba..received a simple catbath where she will lick on my nipples..but i feeling itchy..lolz..dun quite like the feeling..so i asked if i can feel her boobs instead..she giggled and said ok..so i pulled down her top..where her (.)(.) was screaming to be released! out pops here (.)(.) and i had a great time playing with her (.)(.)..her areola was quite big though..and she managed some soft moans..did not managed to lick them though..and exploded after a short while..

whle she was cleaning my little bro with a warm towel, she kept asking how i knew this place..and whether i found out from the internet..i die die say is intro by my friend who was here b4..lolz..but a word of caution though..she asked if i'm aware that extra service need to pay extra..i said i'm aware..she said $100 inclusive of massage, rite? i said huh? thot the standard is $85? she said..hmm..ok..if service is gd..muz tip extra..i was a bit turned off..but i dun want to spoil market and paid her $85 instead..she said next time muz remember to tip her more on next visit..sianz..

Name: Lisa (frm Guangdong)
Service: 7/10 (could be higher..but she kept asking me to give her $100 on my next visit)
Looks : 7/10 (pleasant looking)
(.)(.) : 8/10 (quite big..at least C and above..)
Body : 7/10 (petite)
Massage : 7/10 (ok nia..but quite soothing)
Mosha : 8/10
HJ: 7/10 (ok..no rush)
Damage : 35 + 50
RTM : yes..coz mosha is included..and price is reasonable
Old 14-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qorbf View Post

Basically, I would say her mosha skills are good and up to the standard as per EW, Lili and ZE.

Bro,

She told me her name is "KISS". When I asked her to spell it, to confirm that I got it correct, she gave me a kiss.

Didn't know she offered a tits fuck. Must try next time.

CLee2
Old 14-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qorbf View Post

Face: 6.5/10 (MILF type look)
Body: 6/10 (shapely but not slim)
Boobs: C+ cup
mosha: 8/10
Hj: 6/10 (cause I took tits fuck)
tits fuck: 8/10 (good as her boobs are big enough)
service & attitude: 8/10
RTM: Yes (because this is a good location)
Damage: 35+80 (1hr)
Who is this ZE? Any FR
Old 14-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Thanks CLee2 for contact. (Re-Posting my FR as requested by TS):

Went there this afternoon. Clean place. Showers not so far away which is plus. Saw about 4-5 gals hanging around, but one really caught my eye, Helen -- dragon lady look but quite chio and slim.

Helen
Looks : 7/10 (young MILF-ish?)
Boobs : 8/10 (large B? soft and nice nips)
Body : 9/10 (slim type, great ass, tattoos)
Massage : 7/10 (decent pressure, but frankly I was feeling very horny, so didn't get into it)
Mosha : 8/10 (not as "technically" skilled as Lily or ZE, but gives good effort)
Damage : 35+50
RTM : Sure but will try out others first
Old 14-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ynggrashpr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro. can you pm me the location? looking to go today and will up fr tonight. cheers!
Old 15-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Thanks to Bro Clee2 for the location. Upon entering I saw 3 MILFs resting on the big sofa in the hall. 1 of the MILF, a very petite but big booby (at least Cup C) came and greeted me. I looked at the other 2 MILFs and they were totally cmi.

The petite MILF whom I later found out to be Lisa led me to the room where I stripped into my bathing suit. Soon Lisa came in with the mosha and she was kind enough to adjust the air-cond temperature so that I won't feel so cold. She then apply mosha on my back for a good 15 minutes. She only spent less than 5 minutes tickling my ass and balls from behind, so I felt rather un-satisfied. It was difficult for me to hold a conversation with her, and she didn't smile much. Maybe I also not too handsome for her.

She then asked me to flip over. When she saw my erect didi, she said she see already cannot tahan!! Yah, like real!! This time she spent another 15 minutes on the mosha, and again 5 minutes touching my balls and the sides of my already hardened shaft. Sensing that I can't hold it any longer, she stopped and asked me to take a shower.

Inside the toilet, she passed me a new towel. When I came out, she was just standing outside the toilet waiting for me. Inside the room, she asked whether I want 2 ladies to massage for me. She also asked me twice whether I want a breast-fuck from her, twice. I declined poliely.

When Lisa applied lotion on my erect didi, I must say that the feeling was heavenly. My tip was especially sensitive to her fingers, and I had to hold onto her arm to stop her, as I didn't want to cum so fast. 10 minutes later, I sat up and started to kiss her on her cheeks, neck and near to her very ample bossom. She let out a few fake but soft moans. She quickened her pace and I just succumbed to her touch easily.

I took another quick shower and paid her $50 tips. At the door, I saw another 2 MILFs who asked me to bring more friends the next time.

Name : Lisa
Looks : 6 (already the best-looking one around!!)
Boobs : Minimum C
Massage : 4/10 (what massage)
Mosha : 5/10 (too little time spent on 'hai di lao yue''
HJ : 7.5/10 (had to ask her to slow down several times)

RTF : 50-50.
Damage : $35 + $50
Overall : A bit money-faced, a little-bit too SOP, but HJ was fantastic!!!
Old 15-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
redrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

pls pm contact & location.

thanks!
Old 15-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Thanks to Bro Clee2 for the location. Upon entering I saw 3 MILFs resting on the big sofa in the hall. 1 of the MILF, a very petite but big booby (at least Cup C) came and greeted me. I looked at the other 2 MILFs and they were totally cmi...........
Name : Lisa ....
Overall : A bit money-faced, a little-bit too SOP, but HJ was fantastic!!!
Bro,
It was interesting to read your FR. Will up your points tomorrow as I've used up my power.

CLee2
Old 15-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hunghung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, just joined the forum. went to middle road and was looking for this place. cant find it. is it in a building. please give some hint so that I can look for it again. Thanks.
Old 16-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Thanks to bro CLee2 for the contact.

Was there yesterday. Went in saw EW, she said i look familiar. I told i have been to all her previous joint before. Only 2 gals are free. Saw a gal with boobs almost pop out. The other one her face really CMI so skinny and no boobs. I quickly told EW I want that big boob gal.

The room is really cosy, with nice light. The gal came into the room i ask her, she replied Sa Sa. The mosha was only so so. it all tooks about 15 - 20mins only.. Then she ask me go washup.

After that she ask me what package i want? HJ or BM? This mth already chiong too much, so i only opt for HJ. Her HJ was quiet good. Wanted to undress her dress to suck her nipples, she said here cannot strip... i was wondering if cannot strip then how she do BM?!!! i heck care use one hand to grab n her boobs n the other dig her bottom... after 10 mins was end of story liao. After clean up she said there are 10 mins left. she ask me to lie down and give me a back massage.

Here are her ratings:

Look: 7/10

Body: ~ 1.7M slim and tall

Boob: 38C nice and soft. 7/10 if bigger i will give a 8/10

HJ: 7/10

Attitude: 7/10

* Abit $$$ face. Another person to watch out is Jia Jia unless you are her regular then she will treat you better. I visited her a few times when she was working in a beauty spa at bugis and belle that why i know.

RTF: NO, i will try others gals .

Damage: 35 + 50
Old 16-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

can any bro send me the contacts, recently i have went to their chinatown outlet, it was so disappointing. Hope to get back the feeling from their new outlets
Old 16-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 18
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

Small heads doing quite a bit of thinking lately so psycho the big head to head down to this joint again... Asked for the one that my buddy got that day since his reviews not bad he told me her name is pau jin... Ended up with a roller coaster ride...

Her name is Pau Jin or Pau Juin...

Looks: 6.3
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 8.5 Large Cs with light brown nips, best thing is that they are real and they do stand and no sag effect!!!

Massage: Not piano but more soothing rather than the hard type.
mosha: Well she got me hard... and these days getting old liow, if I can get hard twice in a session, it's a good session...

Dam: $35 + $80(BM) + $5 tips.

GFE: 9

These was a session of Extremes... Got good got bad... Firstly was a little pissed off cause I called to book in advance(i know shes a part-timer so better check), asked gave the time and name and asked if she's already there, the gal who answered said YES(I suspect was Lisa)! So rushed down, when I reached, she claimed mis-comm dunno who I referring to!! FARK!!! I mean if you dont know then dont say the person is there already! Tole me it's Pau Juin and not Pau Jun... YAH LIKE HOW MANY PAUs DO YOU HAVE IN 1 JOINT RIGHT? Told me oh that one with the short frizzy hair ah, that one still studying asked me to choose her instead, normally I would have just taken her, but that day I was already pissed off, I am normally quite chin chai and ok if it's a genuine mistake, but she think I was born yesterday? so I wanted to leave. She told me "Oh actually she's coming already" made a call and I had to wait another 25 mins for her to show up.

Pau Jin/Juin is in her late 20s early 30s... very nice personality, really like a galfriend rather than WL... Skipping the boring details...

Once special was offered, I asked if she had full, she said cannot, ask for BJ but she mentioned this joint only have HJ & BM. Told her BM and she told me cannot strip... WHAT NONSENSE! But she was nice... The whole BM she didn't once rub oil on her boobies and use them to rub my body... so like that BM ah?

BUT...

ok here's the upside... which made the trip worth it... I actually got her to lie down on the bed instead hehe... I totally had my way after that... Grope her big tits, suck her nips, fingered her, she told me cannot, but I fingered from outside her panties until super moist... until she was breathing damn hard... I manage to control cumming cause of the position that I was in and that prolonged the enjoyment... After exploding my legs were literally shaky... hahah... after a few very bad sessions previously this one made me feel like a man again and that's something that is priceless...

As as with all roller coaster sessions... If your heart survives... You end up having a silly smile on your face when you leave.

One thing to note though... Based on my 2 experiences in this joint and the various FRs from other bros here, think even the inexperienced ones will try their luck and ask for BM which is basically a glorified HJ. For the same $80 I could have gotten a FJ in some joints or at least a BJ... Dislike such culture. Think unless I see someone really worth the $80 BM, I will not return to the joint. Sorry EW wanted to support you, but your coffee shop charging me hotel prices, I can't afford...

As with all my FRs, the above is my true experience and personal opinion, no offence to any bros here.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1