The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xin Sheng @ Woodlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonjol
Was at Xin Sheng during lunch just now and was served by Miao Miao. Massage was good and when she popped the question, she did a slight "demo" for me and wow! It was great! She demo when I was lying on my chest and then from behind underneathe, grabbed me and started moving around there. So no choice, have to say yes.

Name: Miao Miao
Figure: 7/10
Ass: lovely
Boobs: B i guess
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Up my points if you think my FR is good
Brudder Gonjol, you well done leh. Cut and paste my field report ar?
Old 23-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential

Brothers, sure this Woodlands HC can go or not? me staying in Casueway point there and everytime got fucking urge will take MRT down to Fortune or PPC to eject! So now if this Woodlands can compete with those PRC in down town, i dont;mind go there and eject and spend lah!
Old 23-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
gonjol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackster
Brudder Gonjol, you well done leh. Cut and paste my field report ar?

No offence hor bro mackster. cause thats the way she do it to me oso leh. So when I read ur post, I think yeah why not. So sorry hor. cheers
Old 24-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cockanathanjoe is Cool - loads of Potential

Miao Miaio become so hot topic le ah? 1st met her at a TN shop at amoy st (now no longer in existence)... At that time i remembered no one really gave a damn about her leh... Maybe different place, different crowd, different taste... Haha, suspect the best places for PDMMs are at neighbourhood TNs. They go city area work no one look, go neighbourhood become angpai... Seems the case for quite a few of them...
Old 24-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonjol
No offence hor bro mackster. cause thats the way she do it to me oso leh. So when I read ur post, I think yeah why not. So sorry hor. cheers
Think she does that to all her customers lor... 10mths back in jan she did it to me, what u think? Now then she became famous for her "special" techniques????
Old 24-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninja turtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most are in their late 30s or maybe 40s. If chio I don't mind, but none really make me 1 2 have a second look at them.

Go again? no thanks.
Old 24-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
riviera is Cool - loads of Potential

I live at woodlands, so after I read the thread, decided to go pay a visit right away.
Found the place quite easily thanks to some samster's earlier posts. Went in and was ushered into a corner room by a lady who looked to me to have quite a full figure, just the right proportions, and had abit of a young mother look.
I will skip straight to the special portion of the session cos I don't think you guys really interested in the massage. LOL. It was quite alright though.
The lady massaging me was Lan Xin, as mentioned earlier, got a young mother look, maybe late twenties or early thirties. I liked her right away, very gentle, demure and really sweet eyes and warm reassuring smile. She asked me if I wanted a HJ, I asked if she did BJ or FJ but she said they don't, was quite disappointed as I really wanted to pump her. She did not strip but let my hands roam. Very smooth fair skin, and full figure, just like a mother in good shape shd be.
The BJ was just ok, but I guess it was because I was hoping for a FJ. Kept asking her to ensure she really doesnt do it. It was after I shot my load that I got a pleasant surprise. She just squeezed up close to me and gave me those eyes, stroking my body at the same time. This might be sick but I think she seemed like she was mothering me! Earlier said I looked very young somemore. But the mother/son thing didn't last long, cos we began to kiss and hold each other. Felt damn nice and warm. That really made the whole session worth it.
We ended off with her giving me a little back massage sitting up, some tcss and sweet talking, then finally kissed again before i left.
One strange thing though, she was very cautious throughout the special, and seemed afraid her boss or someone outside might hear us or come in. Don't know why, don't tell me they are not supposed to do special?

Girl: Lan Xin
Looks: 8/10 (i think its just me)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5.8/10
Won't say it was gf feeling, but definitely affectionate.
RTF: DEFINITELY
Damage: 35 (1 hr massage) + 50 (HJ)

Bros pls up my rep! Thanks!
Old 24-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by user name
Is this tui na shop good? the prc can make it? me staying in Admiralty and always go Fortune or PPC for massage and hanky panky after work. So me like to try at Woodlands which is near my house so i can go back faster to rest especially after battle.

Any good recommendation about this tuina??? Heard that Yishun also have?
Woodlands got 3 ard blocks 300++.. Xin SHeng not bad; the other one nearest to Shing Seong, above the kopi tiam not good la... massage so so, pcc up down up down... no fun.. the "beijing" one i no try yet... too many people... paiseh.. later maybe la...

But bros, pls dun pay > 30 for hj hor... spoil the market... the ladies can get quite greedy later...
Old 25-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 25
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Bro lurpsexx .... usually the ladies will ask for $50, try to bargain it down .. at most give $70 for the HJ + massage

Cheers ...
Old 25-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Well Agreed, 30-40bucks sld be more than enuff to shoot your load, rest is considered tips

Anyway anyone wanna go XS today for a christmas bonk?
Never been there, wanna check out that place as i stay in admiralty.

MerrY Christmas to All Woodlanders & SBs..
Old 25-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
riviera is Cool - loads of Potential

Yo i am keen for a second trip.. wanna go?
Old 26-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja turtle
Most are in their late 30s or maybe 40s. If chio I don't mind, but none really make me 1 2 have a second look at them.

Go again? no thanks.
Have already stated very clearly in my previous FRs about the ages of the girls there but I guessed no one believed me... Was honest about it so as to let Bros know what to expect but instead I got flamed big time with lots of vulgarities in my massage box n oso points deducted... I really don't understand how people can insist a 39 yr old lady to be 20+ yr old???
Old 27-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to go there later tonight? Any updates if there are new good PRCs there recently?

I only know

1) Lan Xin
2) Miao Miao

The rest me not sure....
Old 27-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
knotts69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy