The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hedonist_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

As a newbie and my third visit to a HC within the span of 4 days, this is the best I have encountered. The girl assigned to me was Kate when I went to check out this place last night. I was initially a little dissapointed when I saw her as she is fleshy and not exactly the slim sort. But I tell ya Bros, she is cheeky, has a sweet smile and her service is worth every penny.

Kate speaks English and was chatty during the massage. She has got a pair of good strong hands and is detail in her massage. She knows how to work every part of the body. From my neck to my toes, she took her time and displayed her skills. Through the conversation we had and the way she worked on me, I felt that she was sincere in pleasing and serving.

After spending almost 40mins of working my back and legs, she told me to flip over and started with my legs. Her long strokes on inner thighs were stimulating. Occasionally, she would rub my balls as she stroke upwards towards my cock. I knew i was reacting couple of mins into the sensual long strokes. I could also see on her face that she was enjoying seeing me with a reaction. With a full hardon, I naturally asked for a full service when she popped the question.

This brown sugar was active when it comes to sex. She rubbed her D cup breasts all over me, went into a 69 position, held my cock and started teasing her nipples. I fingered her wet pussy with one hand while the other fondled her yummy tits. She started moaning when all these were going on and told me not to stop. Later she went into doggie on her fours while I continue to "double" finger her wet and tight pussy from behind. These went on for almost 10mins before she turned around, with me standing and she kneeling in front of me, and started squeezing my cock with both her tits . It was a big turn on when she put on the CD with her mouth as I breast fucked her. Then the sucking and blowing begun. She would blow u while giving you that CFM look.

We started fucking with her standing facing the wall mirror. I pumped her tight and wet pussy from behind as she moaned. In fact, I think the wall was pretty thin and people could have heard everything. We went on to fuck doggie before finishing off in missionary.

Though the massage was for an hour, the whole session took 1.5hr. There was no rush and I was able to take my time to enjoy.

Here;s the stats

Name: Kate
Boobs: D Cup (She;s on the fleshy side)
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
BM: 7.5/10
HJ: Stroked a little
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 40+100

Definitely recommended.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I'm a newbie and tried out this place today, bit hard to locate. Had Kate as well.

I like this place, very good recommendation, unfortunately I cannot up the thread starter. I must say this place is very new and ambience a bit like a no frills Javanese massage joint or a Balinese spa that's on a budget. Clean and air conditioning is very good. Individual rooms, gather 4 in all, 3 with mattress and 1 with high bed. The room I was in was spacious. Each room has one of those nifty jet showers. Saw a nice MILF (not the plump boss!) as I entered...quite tall & fair could be Julia? Great thing is you have your own shower...can shower before and after FJ

Name: Kate (Malay)
Boobs: D Cup (fleshy side but tall)
Massage: 7.5/10
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes (but want to try Julia next time)
Damages: 40 (1hr very worth it considering how new this place is and cosidering what u get for $40 at other Tui Na concept joints) + 100

Honestly, I wish there were more joints like this...good clean ambience + good massage at a reasonable entrance fee. This place sure to be very crowded soon.

Last edited by Glenn Miller; 12-04-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DaXin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for Bros who like doggie, try Susan next month.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 18
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXin View Post
for Bros who like doggie, try Susan next month.
Bro you know her?
Got any spec that you can post?
Old 13-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
bestfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

can any bros pm me the addr or contact? was there today but did not manage to find the sign board. thanks.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
bestfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi i have found the info after spending 70¢. thanks.
Old 14-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

Shes from Merlin
35+
big boob
good message and service.
cheers!
Old 14-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by little worm View Post
Bro you know her?
Got any spec that you can post?
Yes, my regular in Merlin till she MIA
cheers!
Old 16-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 18
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shes from Merlin
35+
big boob
cheers!
Bro, can give a bit more description...? me love doggy... what is so special about her doggy...
Old 18-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

The other day tried Kate.... at Kim Wellness
I have to say that the rooms are super... shower is really nice.
Well just opted for a HJ after some sexy finger play.
The HJ was first class compared to other places.
As I am not into a heavy built chick, I would rate the overall experience at 6/10
not to slam Kate who is super accomodating and nice
Would prefer a slim girl with nice legs... just my personal preference
Old 18-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Craving a hour massage & went to Kim Wellness for the 3rd time. Tried Julia & Kate last 2 times with happy endings . This time was Cherry (formerly from Joyful, Chinatown Point). I think some bros here may have experienced her skills .

Reached there around 6.30pm. Took a quick bath & in came Cherry. Told her got stiff shoulders & back. She really applied lots of strength, first with 20 min of solid thumb press, then 10 min of elbow. Wow! stiffness gone lao. Next is when the fun begins. She proceeded to my butt & started squeezing with constant stroking with my inner thighs & fingers brushing teasingly against my balls. Shiok! Next she moved to my legs. Quite SOP with constant teasing. Next comes the powerful one. She climbed onto me & used her kneecaps to press against my calf muscles. Wow! VERY Painful but after that very relaxed! Bros here may want to tell her if you are not used to it.

Next, she asked me to turn around & massaged my legs, stomach & arms. Finally came the GQ. Short of vitamin M, so chose HJ. Asked me to turn back on my stomach again & started her sexy massage. She slowly brushed her fingers all over the back, legs, ears & of course butt areas. Then she slided her hands under my balls & massaged them. Felt very congested down there, so lifted my butt to ease the pressure. OMG! She then bented down & licked my butt crack, slowly moving down my ass & tickled my balls. Her 2 hands would massage my balls & stroke the didi. HEAVEN!!!! This went on for 5 min.

After that, i turned around & she pulled down her tube top to reveal her B-cup assets. Very soft & smooth. She then applied some oil onto my didi & balls. Her hands then started playing with my didi while rubbing her assets on my chest. She sucked my nipples & let out a soft moan. Just when i thought the surprise is over. She bented down & took my oily balls into her mouth!!! She sucked them while stroking me until i finally exploded.

Took a bath, TCSS with her a while before leaving after 75 min with no extra charges.

Name: Cherry
Look: 5/10 (Never ask her age but look ard late 30s)
Body: 6/10 (Nice ass & body but boobs bigger will be better)
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10 (One of the best i experienced plus the mouth treatment!)
BJ & FJ: Never try
Damage: 40 + 50

She said now joint has 4 ladies & another 3 more new ladies joining soon.
Will revisit soon.

Hope bros out there enjoy this FR.
Old 18-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
big8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Shes from Merlin
35+
big boob
cheers!
Bro is she teh one which went by the name of Michelle? If she is the one, she really has big soft boobs man and speaks with abit of an accent (US). She is gd got no airs about her....
Old 19-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited KW again this week. Had another good time with Chris, the PRC girl, who I think is the youngest member of the crew, late 20s.

Heard that there are 5 ladies there in the 11am-7pm shift:

Chris: currently my favorite, offers HJ (no AJ or FJ yet), can autoroam or even finger, spoke some eng and in a slow way, fair and smooth skin, not very good at massage though.
Kate: Malay, on the meaty side, C+ boobs, playful, very accomodating.
Cherry: Malay, fat perky ass, look a bit old, neber tried though.
Julia: neber tried.
the 5th one: ?.

Some stay for the 7pm-11pm shift. Business seems to be brisk now.
Old 19-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

I agree with you Kate is very accomodating.. but just damn meaty. But if thats what you brudders like then it should be cool.. HJ is first class.
Old 19-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scorpion67 is Cool - loads of Potential

Agree with you bro, Chris is quite a gal. She has a nice pair of boobs ... 36C, and very suckable nipples. I enjoyed her HJ and cum while sucking her nipples, quite heavenly. Her massage was not too bad, slow strong strokes. She actually sat on my buttock while massaging and I could feel her inner thighs, quite sensual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangjian View Post
Visited KW again this week. Had another good time with Chris, the PRC girl, who I think is the youngest member of the crew, late 20s.

Heard that there are 5 ladies there in the 11am-7pm shift:

Chris: currently my favorite, offers HJ (no AJ or FJ yet), can autoroam or even finger, spoke some eng and in a slow way, fair and smooth skin, not very good at massage though.
Kate: Malay, on the meaty side, C+ boobs, playful, very accomodating.
Cherry: Malay, fat perky ass, look a bit old, neber tried though.
Julia: neber tried.
the 5th one: ?.

Some stay for the 7pm-11pm shift. Business seems to be brisk now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1