The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angel, oh Angel... Local Uni chinese gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit singapore View Post
Hi bro true_enjoyment, if Lauren available, k let me know please! Would like to try her Cheers.......Thanks in advance.
Actually I've already mentioned that Lauren can start again but I don't know why Lauren's thread is always removed everytime I start it for her. Her threads has disappeared for 3 times le. So I don't want to start another thread for her le, don't understand why the moderator doesn't approve of Lauren's thread. Anyway those who know who's Lauren can just contact me for arrangement from next week onwards. She's down with fever and flu these few days. Thanks for the support btw.
Old 26-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
easygoing228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro True Enjoyment for the recent arrangement with Angel.

Here comes me FR on Angel.

Look : 6.5
Body : 7
BBBJ : 7 (Innocent look while blowing you. Felt like Uni Days again)
FJ : 7 (Really very tight)
GFE : 6 (Kinda generation gap between us I guess)
Overall : Quite obliging

RTF : Erh will try Jenny and Lauren then decide

Cheers!
Old 26-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bluwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
There's so many brothers asking for her number! Let me clarify once and for all, she's working under me and so I will NOT give out her number. If you guys are interested in her, leave me your contact number and i'll get back to you to arrange for a booking. Thanks.
Hi bro,i would like to try Angel oso leh...
pls email me at [email protected]
Old 26-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 18
hornyhonda30 is one of the Best!hornyhonda30 is one of the Best!hornyhonda30 is one of the Best!hornyhonda30 is one of the Best!

hi Bro TE,

whats lauren damage like? can share. Thanks
Old 26-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 21
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Was asked by TE to post FR on Lauren. As there is no thread on her, I post her FR here Met up with Lauren a couple of nights ago.

Lauren is also an uni student. Nice and chatty girl with good looks. My brief FR on her

Name: Lauren
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.8. I find her pretty but too bad short hair.
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: B cup
Body: 6.7
Frenching: 7. She literally teach me how to french better. hehe
Fingering: Yes. She also tell me wheres her G-spot. hee
BJ: 6.7
FJ: 7. She got nice moans
GFE: 7: She will chat with you lie on ur shoulder. Very nice feeling
RTF: Yes.
Old 27-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha! Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 28-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone View Post
Look 6.5 (attractive but not SYT)
BBBJ 7.0
FJ 8.0 due to tightness
Frenching 6.0 (coud be higher if not for lips balm)

RTF $280 too expensive, $220 would be just about right.

Bro TE thanks and look forward to Lauren.
Thanks bro stone for the FR. I do agree she's really very tight! Hahahaha. Also i don't like that lip balm too. The reason for her pricing is that she's a uni gal, not easy to come by, so can't market her too cheap. Lauren is free on Mon, Tues and Fri. One slot per day, after 7pm.
Old 28-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

Anyway new gal, Celin coming up soon, look out for the her thread. Damage will be $250, not bad looking and very tall, at the height of 174cm.... Stay Tune!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 29-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

Sorry, the damage for Celin is still not firm yet so do not base on that $250, might be lower.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 02-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Hcer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can book angel bro?
Old 03-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcer View Post
Can book angel bro?
Sure, just send email to [email protected] and i'll arrange for you.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 06-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Angel is not available is week, brothers interested can book for next week. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR on Angel

It was one of the best sessions I ever had with a local FL. Angel is pretty & has a nice body with long legs (this girl should be a model !). Best of all, she is a great sex partner because she likes sex – that’s important otherwise what you get is a body without soul. Here are some other feedbacks :

Face : Personally, I like her looks & I think she is pretty. (Grade : 8/10)

Language : Speaks excellent English.

Body : I think she is my height, ie. 1.68m. But when she first came into the room, she was wearing high heels, so I had to hug a girl who’s taller than me. I didn’t see any tattoos on her. Her skin is blemish-free and very smooth. At one point, she was standing on the bed itself, completely naked, so I gave her a head-to-toe visual inspection. Very nice overall shape. Difficult to keep your eyes & hands off her ! (Grade : 8/10)

Breasts : B-cups with pink nipples, which is unusual for a Chinese girl (normally brown or even dark brown). They are very sensitive, so need to be careful with the teeth. She likes them to be kissed & fondled gently. (Grade : 7/10)

Pussy : She did a brazilian (ie. plucked clean & bald as a baby’s bottom). Flaps & clits are slightly larger than normal for a Chinese girl, with a nice pink opening. No smell at all. Still nice & tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Yes, no problems. She actually seems to like frenching. But please note that frenching is a very personal thing & may vary from person to person. (Grade : 8/10)

BBBJ : Real solid blowjob ! I had to stop her twice otherwise I will probably CIM into her mouth. I think she actually likes to suck cock (Grade : 9/10)

Cunnilingus : Well, she likes to suck cock & I like to lick a pussy (only if it looks nice). Initially, she was a bit shy, but once I started working on her pussy, her reaction showed that she liked it very very much. Anyway, I gave her 2 rounds of solid pussy-licking and could have gone for a third if there was time. She told me later that she thought I was trying to eat her ! Actually, yes, she was my dinner. (Grade : 9/10)

Fingering : Once her pussy was wet enough (after cunnilingus), I gave her a good fingering of her G-spot. Seems to like it a lot also.

FJ : She came out of the shower wearing her clothes rather than with a towel wrapped around her (as most girls do). So, as we hugged & kissed, I slowly removed ber blouse, bra, then panties. Actually, it’s a nice way to start the foreplay. After that, it was either mouth-to-mouth, her mouth-to-my-cock or my mouth-to-her-pussy/breasts. Man, we were stuck to each other like a pair of octopus ! Angel is a great sex partner & she can sense what you want. First round, we only did missionary. I was disgusted with myself for ejaculating so fast. She was so nice & tight down there that the sensation was just too good to hold back the sperm for long. We spent some time just chatting & kissing in bed. Then she gave me another round of BBBJ before we proceeded to round 2. Started with doggie, then ended in missionary. It was great sex ! (Grade : 9/10)

GF : Let me start with a warning. From what I can gather, she need to have a good chemistry with the guy before she can “switch on”. Fortunately, for me, we seem to “switch on” the girlfriend & boyfriend feeling in each other the minute she stepped into the room. I liked her so much that I drove her to her next appointment, with our hands locked (not recommended for new drivers !). (Grade : 9/10)

Damage : I thought the damage was $250. She gave me a puzzled look & asked me to check with John that it is actually $280. Immediately I thought, no need to check with John, because I liked her so much I would have paid $300 with no fuss. So, I happily gave her another $50. No problem.

Total damage was $280 + $20 (tips) + $20 (hotel room) = $320. For me, because she is my kind of girl, it was worth every dollar.

RTF : When we were in bed together, I told her that I must be crazy not to book her again. She made me promise – which I did.

[ Hi Angel, in case you are reading this & wondering who is this guy : remember "Hannibal, the Cannibal" ? ]
Old 08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Re: FR on Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin View Post
[ Hi Angel, in case you are reading this & wondering who is this guy : remember "Hannibal, the Cannibal" ? ]
WOW! A very detailed FR on Angel! Thanks bro! By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but she doesn't visit this forum. Heehee! However if you want, i can do a print out of what you'd written and show it to her if you like. Haha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
duaband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro TE for the arrangement. Managed to have a slot with Lauren.

I find her look and body well above average, in fact very fresh feeling. She is friendly and speaks very well. Below is my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10 - Nice smooth skin.
BJ: 7.5/10 - Knows how to do it slowly and gently.
FJ: 7/10 - Quite a turn on when listen to her soft moan.
Attitude: 8/10 - She gives you girl friends feeling too
RTF: Yes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1