The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking people's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only
Hey bro u alway love love many many, be careful, if u need bodyguard pm me

now we dump and kana dump so common, all well trained liao. I believe deep down inside, such cases would not happen after few years me really hope so.
is it?haha..ya lo but thats in the past lar..no more the lovey dovey me..gers..watch out!!!kekeke..for me i also kana dump liao,no chance to dump ppl..maybe mi reaction too slow liao lar...
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 30-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!

[/B][/QUOTE] Moral of the story: When a woman in a relationship strays, the consequence is always greater than a man stray. Bloodshed, cos' a man's pride and esteem is hurt. [/QUOTE]

I totally agree to what u preach.....
Old 30-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
The police also blardy slow that time, when the loan shark harassed my family. wtf, the neighbourhood police post just 10 mins walk away and they take 30 mins to arrive from their regional HQ (somewhere in AMK or Jurong). Its really damn f up. By the time, they arrive, the loan shark already ran off.
How u know loan shark not ppl from the poolee force? Must give colleagues time to chabot then arrive at scene mah...

bro snakehead
Old 30-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
guymelef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Fucking people's wife

Tis is the sad truth,i actually felt sorry for the murderer which is a broke and broken man.tis is a lesson learn,u can fuck people's wife.it can be fun and exciting b4 someone gets hurt......dun fuck and bring trouble to other people's home.
Old 30-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasdude
hey bros,
this news really get me hot also!!!
heres my 2 cents worth....

Hey man, I TOTALLY agreed with wat u said.
Especially in ur point number 1, 3, 4 & 8.
Those man who "act" macho / hero & "potong jalan" people's wife will get strike by lightning (Not that I'm cursing them, there are so many women in this World & if really can't get, then go Geylang & settled everything. Why must "play" people's wife??? Coz of cheap thrill?)
And I believe those man sure instigate the woman.
Old 30-10-2005, 10:40 AM
big-time-sinner

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bros can zap me for being a bastard, but i've fucked someone's wife before. actually the affair started before their marraige altho i din fuck her until they got married. they split up within 3 years and so have we but once in a while i still want to look for her. will post my encounter soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1