The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
meowwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lets have SOP when we get caught in raid

A good set of advice.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hv some doubts like to seek all comments or advice..

i ever visited a hc, the girl wear uniform when doing fj, she just removed the skirts.. said no raid often, dangerous to be full naked.. so they cannot take out all clothing..

i hv visited another hc, and call a gal.. this gal initially oso mentioned the same thing, but then later she said if can pay 20 more on top of the 100 for fj, she can be naked, even though she run the risk of being caught, esp when in naked, if raid come.. it may not hv enough time to wear back the clothing.. so the 20 is for the riskness.. when i heard this.. i really feel laughing.. but eventually i still give her the extra 20.. but now think back maybe i should ask the gal no need naked.. bcos it is easier to get caught in the act when get raid.. the AV can straight away say if only massage when the girl need to be naked.. hehe

but for guy normally we will be naked during massage.. so this is nothing wrong wih tis rite? The AV wont ask why we are naked too if we only massage rite?

thanks
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chinaboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx for the SOP. this is much needed
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
hv some doubts like to seek all comments or advice..

i ever visited a hc, the girl wear uniform when doing fj, she just removed the skirts.. said no raid often, dangerous to be full naked.. so they cannot take out all clothing..

i hv visited another hc, and call a gal.. this gal initially oso mentioned the same thing, but then later she said if can pay 20 more on top of the 100 for fj, she can be naked, even though she run the risk of being caught, esp when in naked, if raid come.. it may not hv enough time to wear back the clothing.. so the 20 is for the riskness.. when i heard this.. i really feel laughing.. but eventually i still give her the extra 20.. but now think back maybe i should ask the gal no need naked.. bcos it is easier to get caught in the act when get raid.. the AV can straight away say if only massage when the girl need to be naked.. hehe

but for guy normally we will be naked during massage.. so this is nothing wrong wih tis rite? The AV wont ask why we are naked too if we only massage rite?

thanks
Nothing wrong for the customer to be naked if our butt has a towel to cover it.

Fj or bare breast job massage is at your own risk, unless they can execute TURN OUT DRILL and wear uniform within a few seconds.

I ever come across some HC where the gals wear dresses with padded bra and they can quickly slip into the dress.

But if you want FJ, go Geylang safer.

If you want naked massage, do it in the early morning or wee hours at night, less risk but does not mean no risk.

For me, as long as I can put my hand in to auto roam and suck the neh neh and fire off, and she can pull down her bra in time should anything happen, good enough for me. I am there for the massage, auto roam and sucking. FJ, Go Geylang...no fear, can spend all the time you want.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Cat 2 license
Ok, no matter what both categories of license still need to sign in. Of cos the masseuses only restricted to locals and PR.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Problem is if you admit, then you are in for interviews at Cantonment station. Worst, if you admit to FJ, you surely will be called as witness in the interviews. If you get caught in the act, then lao lan. Or else, just do not admit and stand against them with your rights.

They barge in do not be afraid. You can even scold them for interrupting your therapy by disrupting the session. Who is going to pay for you for the massage fees?

It is common for bros to get nervous especially for the first timers. The officers have their strategy to make you nervous, like making you wait inside while they grill the WL outside and then they ask you to wear your clothes and follow them to some staircase or quiet corner and make you admit by sayiing that the WL admitted. They also asked you question like are you married, what you work as etc, to make you worry that they may call your wife or office. These are dirty tricks they use.

Henceforth, this thread is to enable all to be mentally prepared REGARDLESS whether we go to licensed massage parlour or those illegal beauty salons.

LETS BE PREPARED and stand up for ourselves and for the pride of cheongsters, against them.
Boss, if you admit, you will only get called up as a witness if the girl denies that she offered any services. If she admits then you will not be called as a witness.

More often than not, the girl will cum clean with what she did, unless she thinks she can get away with it ie her customer will protect her

My advice is is to come clean or else you will land in lots of potential trouble.

Sg girls caught at most got record, if working in legal cat 1 or cat 2 ME, then employee registration will be revoked, that's all. And she can never, ever work in this line again (legally that is).

Pr girls caught will have trouble renewing their pr. Non citizens caught will be sent home. Operators on the other hand will have their licenses revoked and fined. $500 for first offense and subsequent charges attract $1000 each.

If operator knowingly operates a "prostitution ring". He is also liable to be fined AND jailed.

Last word, customers caught in the act, worse case is to called up to act as witness. Best case is to give statement and then FO.

Best of luck
Old 02-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

A Case study: Raid in Hotel 81

I often bring my girl friends WL to Hotel 81. Fragrance nowadays very sticky.

First thing first, safer to bring PR or citizens instead of those on tourist VISA. You need to standby to know her name and she knows yours. Best to know a bit about her and she knows a bit about you.

Standard questions for bros:

What is her name?
Where is she from?
What is your relationship?
Why are you in the hotel with her?
Is there any monetory transaction?
Where does she work?
Did you drive her here?
Who paid for the room?
How you know her?
Is she married?
Are you married?

Standard questions for WL:
What is his name?
Where is he from?
What is your relationship?
Why are you in the hotel with her?
Is there any monetory transaction?
Where does he work?
Does he drive here?
Who paid for the room?
How do you know him?
Is he married?
Are you married.

Questions more or less the same, but you can fix your model answers.

Most bro charge to the hotel with the WL and straight away fuck like long timer never fuck. Usually no problem, but in case of raid, good to do some foreplay, chiit chat a little.

Main thing is consistency in the answers.

But of course, as usual, ask for the officers' ID if the questions gets too intrusive. If he ask why you want to see, just say for verification. If he says no and threatens to bring you to the police station, you can ask on what grounds. Make sure he gives a valid answer.

Good to have a lawyer friend handphone on standby. "I shall make a call to my lawyer" will bring some fright to these fucking jokers. It is a warning shot for them.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 0
TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi all bros,

i think it is high time we all stand up against the av and have standard sop when these fuckers come and raid and we are in the shop

let us protect ourself and also protect the gals, so that we can continue to have fun

do not be afraid of the officers, as they are more worried than you if you complain against them if they are unreasonable.

Scenario:
They usually charge in, open curtain, get the gals out and separate us. They will "grill" and interrogate us separately.

(1) no matter what happen, pls say no special has been offered. The gals will never say they offer any special and do not let the officers threaten you as they will usually bluff you that the gal admitted but the gals did not.

(2) officers may ask if you are married and want to call your wife. First, you are here for a massage and they have no right to call your wife. In such case, if they insist, you ask them to show you their id and you copy down their details. They will think thrice to proceed further as this is tantamount to coersion.

(3) it is unlikely you are caught in the act as they will take some time to charge in. Quickly cover yourself with the towel. They have no right to remove your towels and see your didi.

(4) switch on the recorder of your handphone secretly and record your conversation with the officer. This is just in case if they are unreasonable and want to force you to admit to things you did not do. We pay taxes which is their salary.

Always remember. Do not admit. If you admit, you are in for trouble as you will be called as a witness.

Always remember, take down the officer's id (rank, name, police id number) if you feel threatened. Make it your sop

lets have fun. Frankly, it is time that the police act in a more professional way.

The above are my experience over the years. I never bother to join this forum until i see so many mp got wiped out due to such injustice.

We have seen cases where these jokers officers force their verdict.

It is the officer's misfortune if they meet me in the midst of my massage session. I always ask for their id before we talk further.

You have the right to check their id in case of impersonator.

Know your rights.
lol let me share with u my experience

i was caught in a middle of a sexion on last month at shin hoe the fucking hotel that was noon time they will knock the door for several time then i ask who is it they say they are from anti vice then u also lan lan then i faster flush away the cd and ky liquid on the toliet bowl flush.
They demand u to open the door right away if nt they will take the key open the door.

They will ask u to show the id and the prc gal if on work permit or social visit pass they will ask the girl show u need tell the girl ur full name before u fuck them and address etc and the hp number incase a raid they will take down the statement and bring the gal back to cantonment for further investigating if statement got loophole u need call a bailer to bail u if u are married jialat u need call ur wife bail u.

Don be stun or afraid on the av officer they are carrying out monthly av raid routine on various hotel without hotel id is the most challenge experience for me never try to outwit an io haha u will be safe happy bonking.

I am here to say go hotel is depending you heng or suay if u heng no problem if u suay 1 time u jialat

currently my blacklist hotel with very frequently av checks
lorong 39 every friday or saturday
shin hoe hotel every saturday or sunday
belestier hotel every thursday
lorong 4 amber hotel every week don know when
lorong 22 every friday, saturday and sunday

i got several hotel in my hand don need 2 id and 1 id only but is safe wanna have pm me

man why i list out for u guy play safe happy bonking sexion
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

very informative. if i had the points ill up the TS and all the contributors.

we really gotta unite on this
Old 02-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBohuWorld View Post

i got several hotel in my hand don need 2 id and 1 id only but is safe wanna have pm me

Bro ur inbox is full leh.. ...after clear the mail pls PM me , Kum Xia!!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBohuWorld View Post
lol let me share with u my experience

i was caught in a middle of a sexion on last month at shin hoe the fucking hotel that was noon time they will knock the door for several time then i ask who is it they say they are from anti vice then u also lan lan then i faster flush away the cd and ky liquid on the toliet bowl flush.
They demand u to open the door right away if nt they will take the key open the door.

They will ask u to show the id and the prc gal if on work permit or social visit pass they will ask the girl show u need tell the girl ur full name before u fuck them and address etc and the hp number incase a raid they will take down the statement and bring the gal back to cantonment for further investigating if statement got loophole u need call a bailer to bail u if u are married jialat u need call ur wife bail u.

Don be stun or afraid on the av officer they are carrying out monthly av raid routine on various hotel without hotel id is the most challenge experience for me never try to outwit an io haha u will be safe happy bonking.

I am here to say go hotel is depending you heng or suay if u heng no problem if u suay 1 time u jialat

currently my blacklist hotel with very frequently av checks
lorong 39 every friday or saturday
shin hoe hotel every saturday or sunday
belestier hotel every thursday
lorong 4 amber hotel every week don know when
lorong 22 every friday, saturday and sunday

Generally Hotels in Balestier are relatively safe.

I frequent one that is near Mt Faber.... GPS can bring you there.

Generally Hotel 81 quite OK lar, never mind paying the $30. The recep screen you and gal at the counter before letting you up.

I have a few cheongster who like to share a $90 per night hotel and we take turns to use the room, with our gals. This is the safest.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, bro bullterrier.

yeah, we must know what to do when facing situation like this.

Dont fall for AV tricks and threats.

If AV said the gal have admitted , challenge them to show you official statement of confession. Often, AV officers dont have any.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

Before a raid, do you know that they have to do a lot of paperwork?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

here is the cat 11 licence requirement. The problem here is most HC in cat 11 licence do not conform to these guidelines and therefore, they are already in trouble if av raid the place. one of the way is ask the HC (we visit) to conform to the guideline and then behind closed door, you and the gal still can enjoy all the funs n services. i was based in HKG for a few years and most of the small shop (all professional) and yet if you know them, you still get everything (i am not talking about sex141 but small legitimate massage shop). Just sharing.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=smith.zxcv77;7721213]here is the cat 11 licence requirement.
Sorry, here is it : LICENSING CONDITIONS FOR CATEGORY II MASSAGE ESTABLISHMENTS
1 The hours of operation of the licensed establishment shall be from 1000 hrs to 2300 hrs
daily unless otherwise stipulated by the Licensing Officer.
2 Unless approval is granted by the Licensing Officer, no person below the age of 18 years
shall be permitted to enter and remain in the licensed establishment.
3 The licensee shall maintain a register of employees. The register shall be in the form as
shown in Annex A. The register shall be maintained at the licensed establishment and the
licensee must submit the register to the Police or Licensing Officer for inspection as and
when required by the Police or Licensing Officer. Where an employee ceases to be
employed at the licensed establishment, the employee’s record must be kept by the
licensee for at least 1 year after that employee’s last day of employment.
4 No masseur or masseuse employed by the licensee shall provide massage services outside
the confines of the licensed establishment, unless otherwise approved by the Licensing
Officer.
5 Where any employee ceases to be employed at the licensed establishment, the licensee
shall notify the Licensing Officer within 14 days after the last day of the employee’s
employment.
6 The licensee shall provide separate facilities for men and women at the licensed
establishment in a layout approved by the Licensing Officer
7 No male bodywork therapist or masseur shall provide massage services to female clients.
8 No alcoholic drinks shall be served in the licensed establishment.
9 The licensee shall not change the layout of the licensed establishment or make any
alteration or change in contravention of the licensing criteria without the prior approval
of the Licensing Officer and other relevant authorities.
10(1) The licensee shall ensure that his employees do not offer or provide sexual services to
any client in the licensed establishment.
10(2) The term "sexual service" includes sexual intercourse, oral sex and masturbation.
10(3) Where an employee is found providing sexual services in the licensed establishment, the
licensee shall be presumed to have knowledge thereof unless the licensee can show that
he has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the same.
11(1) The licensee shall ensure that his employees do not engage in any indecent act.
11(2) Any employee who engages in an indecent act shall be dismissed by the licensee.
11(3) The term ‘indecent act’ includes any touching of another person’s private parts.
11(4) Any employee found naked or semi-naked in a massage or treatment room shall be
deemed to be engaging in an indecent act.
12(1) The licensee shall ensure that all his employees are not indecently dressed.
12(2) The term ‘indecently dressed’ includes the wearing of attire that is transparent or attire
that exposes a person’s underwear, private parts, breast or buttocks.
13 The licensee shall not warn his employees and clients at the licensed establishment of the
arrival of enforcement officers at the licensed establishment.
14 The licensee shall ensure that his employees do not tout for business or loiter outside the
premises of the licensed establishment.
15 The licensee shall display the licence to carry on an establishment for massage
prominently within the licensed establishment at all times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1