The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Balestier Road new spa❤️❤️

Been returning to Yiyi for quite a number of times. I must say that her service is fantastic.

She is keen on learning how to massage you properly so she'll ask you i=where you're aching, if the strength is good enough.

Her service starts from showering all the way until you leave a very very very happy person.

The shower is a little bit cramped for 2 pax but I think it's small enough to be cozy. She'll make sure you are clean properly and I can guarantee you'll get a hard on immediately in the shower. After stepping out, you can opt for massage or just your maintenance.

Her massage i say is 7/10. Not the best, but good enough. For me quite uncomfortable because she massage me naked and my hard on hard to tuck away. But you can just let your imagination run wild. After that proceed to BBBJ. Just... words cannot describe. Good suction, good tongue action. Only the strong will prevail. After you clear this stage, you manage to hold it in for the final boss, you will not be disappointed. I managed to try almost 4-5 positions and she was moaning non-stop. Also, it is not those kind of robotic moans, really very hot. FJ I say would be 8-9/10. She will be willing to try new positions but so far we haven't done anything kinky.

I always finish with a huge explosion and never unsatisfied. So far one of my favorite.

Location: 7-10 quite discreet. Don't park at their carpark after 9pm. If not you kenna $7/entry
Looks: 8/10 my cup of tea. From picture not much discount, at most 10-15%
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: solid C
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 really can't get enough.
Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
tombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Balestier Road new spa❤️❤️

This time I made an appointment with yomi. Really feels like a gf

Looks:9/10 very pretty.Always smiling and shy
Body:8/10 a little shy but good to zhut
BJ:9/10 slow and deep.....really can suck the soul out of
FJ:8/10 I think I moan more then herDid a few positions.Quite tight when she's on top. Made me last longer than usual. good view too as I was caressing her inner thighs.
RTF:very good
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
quanqian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterquanqian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterquanqian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Balestier Road new spa❤️❤️

❤️ Balestier Road new spa❤️
Address: BALESTIER POINT SINGAPORE (329727)
Any other special special service all available and kindly check the price with her.100% market rate and guaranteed service nice

☎Whatsapp:+65 8016 8340
For Booking Now!!!
Opening Hours: 10am to 2:00AM

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1