The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hehe, for now only, eventually I intend to try PRC playground after more skilled. Still refining my SOP haha.
Can try the CAT80/30mins PRC for a sneak preview. But 1669 younger ones forever inside the room, never see the light of day one. Must queue.
Old 12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Can't deny the truth here.

I've had my fair share across the different categories in RLD, the different Domes (excluding locals).
During pre COVID I used to go to China alot and even picked Uzbekistan, Russian, Ukraine girls there. Even took some recommendations from some bros to go to Germany to play in the fuck-clubs.

Across all the above, had hits and misses with varied reasons from chemistry or girls having a bad day.

Even had long term fun with Cat 40 girls pre COVID along Molek & Suka and even met up with them in their home town.

I think we will all find our 'type' appearing in different shapes and form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
At the end of the day a whore is a whore and a pussy is a pussy. I have had japs, korean, Russian, vn. Prc, thai, mongolian,, ang mo etc

Some good, some bad.. all depends on chemistry and if the girl likes you.

Just have good sex (hopefully) and then go home. You are not finding a wife.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Can try the CAT80/30mins PRC for a sneak preview. But 1669 younger ones forever inside the room, never see the light of day one. Must queue.
Hehe thx for the reminder bro, haha I’ve been mostly at 2038 /2040. Been reading on this house, maybe it’s finally time to drop by and tick my PRC box, practise here before a full blown CAT200 experience.

iirc 1669 is the only PRC house that offers 30 mins PRC right?
Old 12-07-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hehe thx for the reminder bro, haha I’ve been mostly at 2038 /2040. Been reading on this house, maybe it’s finally time to drop by and tick my PRC box, practise here before a full blown CAT200 experience.

iirc 1669 is the only PRC house that offers 30 mins PRC right?
There's a new one at Westerhout 15. Also $80/$160 but haven't tried yet. Some also have $100/30mins - check the PRC thread.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
There's a new one at Westerhout 15. Also $80/$160 but haven't tried yet. Some also have $100/30mins - check the PRC thread.
Will do, thanks bro!
Old 12-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hehe, for now only, eventually I intend to try PRC playground after more skilled. Still refining my SOP haha.
if PRC so good and next time i earn more money i will go more often. lol.

different expereince
Old 12-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
if PRC so good and next time i earn more money i will go more often. lol.

different expereince
Hahaha, rn for my budget allocated and number of releases I want, the CAT60 viets competing hard and offers great value: great bbbj skills (my favourite part of the deed and viets do it rly well generally), solid pleasing service attitude and some who even speaks pretty fluent Chinese (which is supposed to be the PRC’s strength imo), a lot more economical and fun for me who puts little emphasis on the foreplay and wants a quick release, 2-3 times a week.

I doubt I will frequent PRC playground in the future based on what I’ve heard (more volatile service attitude) but more of “ticking the PRC box, been there done that”(?).

Regardless of CAT/nationality, If u book them long sessions frequently I’m sure the service attitude will suddenly go up haha.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha, rn for my budget allocated and number of releases I want, the CAT60 viets competing hard and offers great value: great bbbj skills (my favourite part of the deed and viets do it rly well generally), solid pleasing service attitude and some who even speaks pretty fluent Chinese (which is supposed to be the PRC’s strength imo), a lot more economical and fun for me who puts little emphasis on the foreplay and wants a quick release, 2-3 times a week.

I doubt I will frequent PRC playground in the future based on what I’ve heard (more volatile service attitude) but more of “ticking the PRC box, been there done that”(?).

Regardless of CAT/nationality, If u book them long sessions frequently I’m sure the service attitude will suddenly go up haha.
good points.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

i have had better experiences so far with Thais then PRC. maybe its just my luck haha.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108776 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
i have had better experiences so far with Thais then PRC. maybe its just my luck haha.
Same same and upped you +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Same same and upped you +156.
Havnt try viet yet : hope my virgin visit is good
Old 13-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Havnt try viet yet : hope my virgin visit is good
Good luck to you. JB have a lot at reasonable price. Can try.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good luck to you. JB have a lot at reasonable price. Can try.
Lol dont want go until there.
Old 13-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Lol dont want go until there.
Ya.many out there over here too.

Old 13-07-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya.many out there over here too.

Yah , i know there also like heaven, heard my frd say….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1