The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

I think B is not treating this as just FWB. I think she will falls for TS once there is development. This is not just fooling around. You have been warned. Proceed with caution!!
Old 13-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you, fellow Samsters for your advice, suggestions and comments. It seems you guys are a bunch of experienced lot haha.

Allow me to address some of your concerns.

Like what I told B, I knew it all along that she has a thing for me, it is just that the timing is always not right for both of us. Furthermore, we never really had a heart-to-heart talk prior to the past few days, so she suppressed her feelings until yesterday. I guess for some reasons unknown to me, the fear of marrying the wrong guy suddenly hit her, and she is beginning to question her feelings for her fiance. Seriously, when she told me that she agreed to marry her fiance due to peer pressure, I pitied her more than anything. We talked about this today during lunch. Yes, went for lunch with B today to follow up on the events which took place yesterday. Will update this in a separate post.

Although I know that she likes me, I didn't want to take advantage of her (or up her, like some Samsters put it), as I really cherish our friendship. The thought of having B as my FB did not cross my mind all this while coz I see her as a close friend whom I can have fun with (not *that* kind of fun lahh, ok).

Let me also share some thoughts on my girlfriend, let's name her A. A is a nice and caring girl, she knows B's existence and she can sense B's feelings toward me. But she is all chill about it, coz she said other people's feeling is beyond her control. I have also constantly assured her that I see B as a close friend and nothing else. We are both sexually compatible, we try to fulfil each other's sexual needs and desires, and we are both game to try out new things when it comes to fun in the bedroom. We are not staying together though, so it is either at her place or my place, as we have our own rooms. Just yesterday, we had mind-blowing raw sex at my place. Sex for us has always been raw, with me employing the pull-out method and releasing inside her mouth to avoid unwanted surprises. A's cock sucking, ball licking and ass rimming skills are out of this world, but that's a story for another thread lahh haha.

I have never hidden anything from A, until yesterday's kiss for B. I am seriously thinking whether I should come clean. I am hesitant coz I don't know what will her reaction be upon hearing the story. How ahh??
Old 13-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After THAT kiss yesterday afternoon, we never texted until night time. That was when B asked me for lunch the following day. Fast forward to lunch time today.

I wanted to know more about B's engagement with her fiance so I immediately got to work, "Can tell me more about your feelings toward your fiance? From what I remember, you told me he treats you very well, loves you a lot and does things to make you happy. Why all of a sudden you felt like cheating on him?" B took quite a while to process my questions before answering, so I was dead sure that peer pressure was real. "I told you right, I couldn't say 'no' in front of our friends and family. When everything finally died down, I had a lingering sense of regret. It's not that my fiance is not a good guy, coz I am happy when I am with him. But..." B took a pause before continuing, "We are all visual animals, you get what I mean?" Ahh, now I see the actual reason.

For context, B's fiance is a highly intelligent person, he holds a doctorate degree in Civil Engineering and is currently pursuing his part-time MBA. He holds a senior position in his company and is highly respected among his peers. B told me that once he completes his MBA, he will be promoted to managerial level along with a fat increment. But all this is taking a toll on his health and appearance. He is now overweight, has a receding hairline and smokes occasionally, which B absolutely hates.

"I see, then why don't you tell him that you no longer find him attractive?" She let out a sigh, "I did, in fact, many times! All he said was that he will change, but I couldn't see that happening. Yes, he loves me and dotes on me, but that's all about it. I feel like being together with a rich uncle whenever we go out for dates. Wha-" I interrupted her, "Wait, what about sex?" "See, I know you are going to ask about this." I laughed and she continued, "Sorry, I don't get turned on by an uncle lohh. Sex used to be great, we used to fuck whenever we had the chance, but now no. You know what's the worst thing? He smokes! And he wanted to kiss me. Please, no!" I could feel the frustration in B as she would never use the F-word unless she is super pissed. To be honest, at this point, I didn't really know how to respond to all these new information. All I said was, "Ohh, I see."

B continued, "You know, I pleasure myself every night..." I stopped her right there and then, "B, B, you don't have to tell me what you do during your private moments, I don't have to know, ok?" "But I want you to know!" She insisted. "I think of you when I pleasure myself. That's how much I want you. I don't know why and I know it might sound creepy, but yeah." I was taken aback by that revelation. I stared at B blankly without giving her any response coz I didn't even know what sort of response to give her. B was starting to feel uncomfortable. She waved her hand at me and said, "Hey, I think we better get going, otherwise I don't know how long you wanna stare at me. Come." All I managed to babble was, "Ok", as I was still shocked by what I heard from B. Never in my wildest dreams that someone, B my close friend, in this case, would fantasize about me. We headed towards the lift.

When I regained my composure in the lift, I asked B, trying to keep it light, "Just now I information overload le, can let me digest first then I come back to you, ok?" She was like, "Ok, but why you sounded so formal ahh? Haha." My reply was, "No lahh, where got?" And the lift arrived at her level.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 19
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Wah, pitching tent here
Old 14-04-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
After THAT kiss yesterday afternoon, we never texted until night time. That was when B asked me for lunch the following day. Fast forward to lunch time today.

I wanted to know more about B's engagement with her fiance so I immediately got to work, "Can tell me more about your feelings toward your fiance? From what I remember, you told me he treats you very well, loves you a lot and does things to make you happy. Why all of a sudden you felt like cheating on him?" B took quite a while to process my questions before answering, so I was dead sure that peer pressure was real. "I told you right, I couldn't say 'no' in front of our friends and family. When everything finally died down, I had a lingering sense of regret. It's not that my fiance is not a good guy, coz I am happy when I am with him. But..." B took a pause before continuing, "We are all visual animals, you get what I mean?" Ahh, now I see the actual reason.

For context, B's fiance is a highly intelligent person, he holds a doctorate degree in Civil Engineering and is currently pursuing his part-time MBA. He holds a senior position in his company and is highly respected among his peers. B told me that once he completes his MBA, he will be promoted to managerial level along with a fat increment. But all this is taking a toll on his health and appearance. He is now overweight, has a receding hairline and smokes occasionally, which B absolutely hates.

"I see, then why don't you tell him that you no longer find him attractive?" She let out a sigh, "I did, in fact, many times! All he said was that he will change, but I couldn't see that happening. Yes, he loves me and dotes on me, but that's all about it. I feel like being together with a rich uncle whenever we go out for dates. Wha-" I interrupted her, "Wait, what about sex?" "See, I know you are going to ask about this." I laughed and she continued, "Sorry, I don't get turned on by an uncle lohh. Sex used to be great, we used to fuck whenever we had the chance, but now no. You know what's the worst thing? He smokes! And he wanted to kiss me. Please, no!" I could feel the frustration in B as she would never use the F-word unless she is super pissed. To be honest, at this point, I didn't really know how to respond to all these new information. All I said was, "Ohh, I see."

B continued, "You know, I pleasure myself every night..." I stopped her right there and then, "B, B, you don't have to tell me what you do during your private moments, I don't have to know, ok?" "But I want you to know!" She insisted. "I think of you when I pleasure myself. That's how much I want you. I don't know why and I know it might sound creepy, but yeah." I was taken aback by that revelation. I stared at B blankly without giving her any response coz I didn't even know what sort of response to give her. B was starting to feel uncomfortable. She waved her hand at me and said, "Hey, I think we better get going, otherwise I don't know how long you wanna stare at me. Come." All I managed to babble was, "Ok", as I was still shocked by what I heard from B. Never in my wildest dreams that someone, B my close friend, in this case, would fantasize about me. We headed towards the lift.

When I regained my composure in the lift, I asked B, trying to keep it light, "Just now I information overload le, can let me digest first then I come back to you, ok?" She was like, "Ok, but why you sounded so formal ahh? Haha." My reply was, "No lahh, where got?" And the lift arrived at her level.
this ts sounds like a beta simp who will end up losing the girl once she realises that too
Old 14-04-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 996 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

If you make a move and turns out your 6th sense is wrong will it affect your friendship? At most you guys stopped talking to each other and she talk behind your back or you manage to tabao her before she tie the knot.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

To answer some fellow Samster's query, I have no intention of taking advantage of her current predicament. Coz she is at the lowest point of her life now, so I would be a total jerk if I were to do that. Given the things which she told me yesterday, I still see her as a close friend.

That being said, however, as the famous saying goes, 没有猫不吃鱼, especially if the 鱼 were to 自己游过来. As what a fellow Samster advised earlier in the thread, I will make sure I am not the one who initiate the CCA. Let's see how things turn out in the following days.

I will update this thread along with the real-life developments.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

B texted me last night, "I am sorry if I shared too much of my private stuff with you during lunch. I got too carried away with my emotions, I really hope you don't see me as a creep." My reply was, "Don't have to say sorry, B. I understand the things you are going through right now." I continued, "You still have 2 years before your ROM to make it right for you and your fiance." B's response was just a crying emoji. She might have sensed the hidden meaning in my reply. I gave her a blue tick, and after like 15 minutes, she texted me again, "Are we still friends? I don't want to lose a friend like you." "Of course we are, silly girl! Why are you asking funny questions again? Neither do I wanna lose a close friend like you."

B seemed relieved after that. Our next few messages were on work and some random stuff. B then said, "I met M for dinner just now. She told me you promised her to keep it a secret. Now she is very disappointed in you haha." "Haha she should be, but it was unintentional, so M cannot blame me." "Yeah, I conveyed your most sincere apology to her." B then sent me a photo of a receipt from Collins, followed by, "M paid for our dinner, she said you should reimburse her if you are really sincere in your apology." These girls!! Guys will forever be on the losing end when they gang up on us. "Cannot everything I pay lahh, I never eat also. We half-half, ok?" Then B was like, "Can, I tell M your apology also half-half lohh", and she followed that up with a ROFL emoji. I gave up, "No, B! Wait, I Paylah you now, then you help to transfer to M." Then came her cheeky reply, "Now that's a good boy. M and B would like to thank you for treating us dinner."

I made the Paylah and realized it was getting late. "B, I need to sleep le. Have to get up early for my Friday morning workout tomorrow before going to work. Good night." Her reply was just, "Ooooo." I leave it to your imagination as to whatever that means.

Last edited by rogertks; 14-04-2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old 14-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. That's an ingenious way to get a free meal from you

Looks like it's a complex triangle affair. My advice is, you need to look far far into the future.

Is your relationship with "A" or "B" going to endure the ups and downs and will you be able to treat either one as a friend and not just a wife or a good lover in bed?

Because, everyone will change. Looks will change. People will grow old. But the feeling of affection must stay strong, regardless. That's true love.

Good luck bro.

Quote:
I made the Paylah and realized it was getting late. "B, I need to sleep le. Have to get up early for my Friday morning workout tomorrow before going to work. Good night." Her reply was just, "Ooooo." I leave it to your imagination as to whatever that means.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11648 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

B is rather naughty girl...
Old 14-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can I imagine that M + B ends up threesome with you, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1722 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41970 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

At certain stage in life we get confused

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32867238
Old 14-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Mark my words - That girl will stir up problems between you and your girlfriend in future. HAHAHA.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, i got to go back and read up again to find out who is M 😂

For those who are interested, M is B's childhood friend whom TS happen to know and told TS, B went to work in their current company because of TS.
Old 14-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Haha, i got to go back and read up again to find out who is M 😂

For those who are interested, M is B's childhood friend whom TS happen to know and told TS, B went to work in their current company because of TS.
M also have some liking for TS, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1