The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Do you think, was Nicole Seah con on bed by Perera?

If that Perera-snake aren't SEASONED pervet & predator, who the fark caressing a woman in such-way in public places? Imagine, what-more he would do behind closed-door if he's already such bold in public! NO-Shame piece-of-snake, this type of scum primate unevolved Ape! GEYLANG Houses was right, to ban them!
Old 21-07-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartonK View Post
I still think Nicole is the 'quiet-type' that got 'con-to-fark' & will not report to save her face! The Snake Perera, most likely caught her with this! Do not underestimate 'the-snake' they're quite persistent & farking thick-face in con-ning young girls & naive-women for sex! That's the outcome of Geylang-fishhouse refuse their business, thus their desperate! More-so a lawyer that always chambering 'naive' students! Most of story I heard, these snakes-lawyers will con their students for sex! Same like their Yoga-snake ancestor, of theirs! Becareful of them & warn others!
Can you elaborate? I will like to understand your POV more.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Con? U think she Xiao mei mei mah?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-07-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Let’s hope he’s has recordings, be it voice or video, then cloud kena hacked and leaked
Old 21-07-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Just to let u all know that gals don't need to look slutty or hiao to look for extra CCA outside.

A normal looking gal with not much beauty or solid body can be looking for CCA too.

So for guys who think u must look out for certain "qualified" looks to be FB or FWB, think again

U can basically approach any gal and try yr skills.
Old 21-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Nicole herself said that she's a rebellious gal since young. So she's not that innocent

Quote:
I still think Nicole is the 'quiet-type' that got 'con-to-fark' & will not report to save her face! The Snake Perera, most likely caught her with this! Do not underestimate 'the-snake' they're quite persistent & farking thick-face in con-ning young girls & naive-women for sex! That's the outcome of Geylang-fishhouse refuse their business, thus their desperate! More-so a lawyer that always chambering 'naive' students! Most of story I heard, these snakes-lawyers will con their students for sex! Same like their Yoga-snake ancestor, of theirs! Becareful of them & warn others!
Old 21-07-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

The exposure of this NS/LP affair just shows how dirty and ruthless politics is. Obviously the MIW already had knowledge and evidence that NS/LP are messing about under the sheets, but they (MIW) were keeping the information under wraps until such day, maybe during general elections, to expose them. Unfortunately the TCJ/CLH affair got exposed to the public and their immediate crisis management tactic is to throw out this NS/LP situation such that the MIW party is not the only one under fire in the public. Seems their tactic is really working because very quickly the interest in the TCJ/CLH case has died down in the media (above is my conspiracy theory )
Old 21-07-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Con? 36yo married lady lehh.. nt 16yo virgin.

As a guy myself, i gotta admit that P is indeed a sly old predator xD

P: hehe

Put yrself in P shoes.. if you are a 50+ y'o man, why would u nt want a young pussy? Who knws if he has extra chicks aside frm NS and host his own sex orgy parties given his financial capabilities (pay earn so much..) Very shiok one lehh.

Last edited by Kruzer0102; 21-07-2023 at 12:44 PM.
Old 21-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3061 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Con? U think she Xiao mei mei mah?
Hahahhah… maybe when she was working in Thailand for few years oso play such before… she definitely a season player too
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 21-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Nicole herself said that she's a rebellious gal since young. So she's not that innocent
On her twitter she once said she’s INFP / INFJ. Not sure about INFP but I had a friend whose INFJ and man was she manipulative and cunning.

Though I believe Nicole can’t be anywhere near as malicious as my ex friend I feel she can be manipulative to an extent too. Definitely not as innocent as some people think
Old 21-07-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
Singaporean is a glorious beacon of lightSingaporean is a glorious beacon of lightSingaporean is a glorious beacon of lightSingaporean is a glorious beacon of lightSingaporean is a glorious beacon of lightSingaporean is a glorious beacon of light

CHAO bayi singh is a bigger liar, always say not aware just like in raeesah case. it is in their genes.

Never trust a SNAKEHEAD , ahneh/bayi all the same.

Quote:
If that Perera-snake aren't SEASONED pervet & predator, who the fark caressing a woman in such-way in public places? Imagine, what-more he would do behind closed-door if he's already such bold in public! NO-Shame piece-of-snake, this type of scum primate unevolved Ape! GEYLANG Houses was right, to ban them!
Old 21-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Once u go black u will not go back???
Once you are a white, you are blacker than black
Old 21-07-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
pinkdolphins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypinkdolphins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
The exposure of this NS/LP affair just shows how dirty and ruthless politics is. Obviously the MIW already had knowledge and evidence that NS/LP are messing about under the sheets, but they (MIW) were keeping the information under wraps until such day, maybe during general elections, to expose them. Unfortunately the TCJ/CLH affair got exposed to the public and their immediate crisis management tactic is to throw out this NS/LP situation such that the MIW party is not the only one under fire in the public. Seems their tactic is really working because very quickly the interest in the TCJ/CLH case has died down in the media (above is my conspiracy theory )
The is controlled by you-know-who, of course they'll blow up big big NS/LP case and silent on the other
Old 22-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Just to let u all know that gals don't need to look slutty or hiao to look for extra CCA outside.

A normal looking gal with not much beauty or solid body can be looking for CCA too.

So for guys who think u must look out for certain "qualified" looks to be FB or FWB, think again

U can basically approach any gal and try yr skills.
I am also looking for FB but bcos i over 50 liao, don’t really have any chance … sigh
Old 22-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I am also looking for FB but bcos i over 50 liao, don’t really have any chance … sigh
enter politics lor, will have power, profits and pussy...

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1