The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
actually all the things u say hor... we all got hear before liao..

i think everyone path also same.. from new bird to old bird.. all same experience.. thats y we know what you talking because we go thru b4 mah...

just 1 ear in 1 ear out la... thousands of ml all over.. no need to give special attention... ur big and powerful kukujiao wont care who hand, mouth or cheebye... just shoot then happy liao....
Age really a big problem, when you get older, you tend to be weaker. If you have the mentality of just shoot, means most likely you have PE issue and the other party won’t be able to enjoy.
And no, if you used to HJ or BJ, it will negatively impact your performances on bed d, trust me on this, that’s why I never opt for HJ or BJ.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
Doesn't matter if what they say is true. What matter most is u spent money whatever u heard u happy can already.
I only RTF those who are able to cum lor…. 😜 got some very pretty face with superb body, but they do not seem like enjoy the deal much.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Very encouraging when a ML affirms your performance

Very funny thread.majority of the ml also tell me they enjoy and I am big until 插到底了 but I just laugh it off as customer service. Only when the ml let you fuck her free or at a big discount, then you can say with some confidence that she is getting real enjoyment from you that she willing to forego her fees.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Very funny thread.majority of the ml also tell me they enjoy and I am big until 插到底了 but I just laugh it off as customer service. Only when the ml let you fuck her free or at a big discount, then you can say with some confidence that she is getting real enjoyment from you that she willing to forego her fees.
FJ alone without enough stimulation, very hard to make them cum d. I am talking about the technical part of this issue, regardless of whether you thrust till the end. You don’t see the cum coming out means you fail.
Old 14-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Agree with wee0502 bro.
Few years back happen to me as well for one of the Malay mlif at Serangoon, no more now .
Using Vibrator cum I think more than 10x
Some may 3-4time but this Malay really enjoy it .
Old 14-07-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

TS very green… Thread should be deleted to avoid more samsters falling into such traps.
Old 14-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

As long as your Yusof is big and bright, your lanjiao will always be the biggest, fattest, thickest in her book. That’s probably a template she sends to everyone she’s fucked. Don’t be fooled. She’s here to make money, not make love
Old 14-07-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

I think we senior bros have been there done that, just try not to fall for her kc traps.

Remember, they're here for fucking and not for loving.
Old 14-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Don’t be so serious. When woman praise you, just accept and be happy. Afterall we pay money to be happy and not feel more down right? Just be alert when they ask you for more tips and think with big head.
Old Yesterday, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LupSupGui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea TS bro what other hamster bro said is true..dun get happy over ML encouraging words as to them its just preaching sales speeches... it will be more enccouraging if these messages come out from your GF/wife...
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post

Haha, I am sick today but totally cheered up by her lor. LOL. ��
Bro, these screenshots are from the POV of the ML phone leh, you sure is talking about you? cannot be the WL screenshot your conversation and share with you right? Or did the ML share her conversation with our clients for you to see? Some MLs like to share those weird conversations from bro, I remember got one bro want ask the ML to let him rent her apartment for 1hr to bang his girlfriend.. that one power.. which girlfriend in the right frame of mind will go to ML house to bang knowing the boyfriend was serviced there..
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Agree with wee0502 bro.
Few years back happen to me as well for one of the Malay mlif at Serangoon, no more now .
Using Vibrator cum I think more than 10x
Some may 3-4time but this Malay really enjoy it .
Yeah, it depends on whether they like you or not also. Normally they cum easily if they like you. Judging at the response, I believe most of the Bros here never really make the FL or ML cum before, they thought this is a simple praising tool thread. LOL
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Bro, these screenshots are from the POV of the ML phone leh, you sure is talking about you? cannot be the WL screenshot your conversation and share with you right? Or did the ML share her conversation with our clients for you to see? Some MLs like to share those weird conversations from bro, I remember got one bro want ask the ML to let him rent her apartment for 1hr to bang his girlfriend.. that one power.. which girlfriend in the right frame of mind will go to ML house to bang knowing the boyfriend was serviced there..
From my phone, some days she took initiative to text me, i haven’t arranged a time for RTF yet. I asked her whether she enjoyed it coz the entire bedsheet was wet.

Last edited by Wee0502; Yesterday at 08:21 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupSupGui View Post
Yea TS bro what other hamster bro said is true..dun get happy over ML encouraging words as to them its just preaching sales speeches... it will be more enccouraging if these messages come out from your GF/wife...
I asked her coz the entire bedsheet was wet lor. 😜
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Bro you really good, I saw the message also steam Liao. Can share her ctc? I also wanna go try 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1