The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: story about a local slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
sound like my insurance agent from GE
sleep around a lot of guys too
can pass her contact? need to buy "insurance" leh.

pm me bro.
Old 13-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
shinkiedoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
hi ts, seriously, what is your "motive" for wanting to expose her? curious.

your passing of her contact to bros here is "revenge" on behalf of her husband?
its just to see what other samsters think about this..i know her husband but we dont really talk much..and besides..think he already took his revenge haha..

and btw bro..she is not insurance agent la..bet the bro who posted that knows of one such insurance agent..haha
Old 13-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

what i think is that she can get herself fucked quite easily..and it's none of your biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinkiedoodles View Post
hey bro i respect your opinions but judgement is not passed by me alone..its passed by other samsters on this forum also when they call her a bitch or a slut..it is passed by them when they ask me for her contacts..

what if you are the husband? u cannot satisfy her despite your best efforts and she goes out looking for other guys? how would you feel bro?

i am not trying to argue but just trying to say there are many perspectives that one can take
you know why there are swingers?
Its exactly this case.. =)

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 13-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
what i think is that she can get herself fucked quite easily..and it's none of your biz.

you know why there are swingers?
Its exactly this case.. =)
yup..that i agree with you..on the first part
Old 13-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
addthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,just pm you
Old 13-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and btw bro..she is not insurance agent la..bet the bro who posted that knows of one such insurance agent..haha
i know she is not the insurance agent lah. i was questioning your motive for wanting to pass your friend's wife's contact to bros here.
Old 13-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
i know she is not the insurance agent lah. i was questioning your motive for wanting to pass your friend's wife's contact to bros here.
well bro firstly its no longer my friend's wife..(plus i not very close to that friend anyway)..secondly the passing of contact is not my ultimate aim..my aim is to share facts with you guys and see what u think
Old 13-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
well bro firstly its no longer my friend's wife..(plus i not very close to that friend anyway)..secondly the passing of contact is not my ultimate aim..my aim is to share facts with you guys and see what u think
secrecy and privacy is of utmost concern here and such unnecessary sabo on the pretext of "want to know what bros think" is not acceptable. she can be a slut but that's her choice and she like what she see then she screw. nonetheless, she still deserve her privacy and secrecy. giving her hp no. out for free is tantamount to harassment.

this is not steady...

maybe u can say i act holy etc but this is my thoughts. nonetheless, i believe u will still have many PM asking for contacts and perhaps earn some points in the process (i believe most who ask for number are newbies though, just like those cock-teaser threads).
Old 13-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!
Cool Re: story about a local slut

haha just saw your thread.

well your friend ex wife is just sex addict, just more sex and everyone's happy .

ctc for anyone who is confindent is good .

but guys who gotten the ctc can share your FRs ? haha interesting to know the FRs ...
Old 13-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
addthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: story about a local slut

I also awaiting for contacts though
Old 13-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
3 Times = slut.
Pls lo try 2-3 guys a night hahahaha.
Hahahaha~ Know someone like that or bonked a gal like that? Share story
Old 13-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: story about a local slut

TS, so what is your real motive starting a thread here saying how slut or bitchy is this gal ? And next u asking bro here to pm you for her contact? Pls dun create a sabo case here b4 we zap you! And I urge u to fark off if your real motive is to sabo!!!! Knn! Nbcb!

Quote:
Old 13-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lervin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

I have no idea what's the point of this thread if it is not to share the story. It's useless to complain in here over spill milk. So might as well sit down and write down the interesting parts of the story on how your friend dump the cheating wife and start life anew!

Come on dude.
Old 13-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
secrecy and privacy is of utmost concern here and such unnecessary sabo on the pretext of "want to know what bros think" is not acceptable. she can be a slut but that's her choice and she like what she see then she screw. nonetheless, she still deserve her privacy and secrecy. giving her hp no. out for free is tantamount to harassment.

this is not steady...

maybe u can say i act holy etc but this is my thoughts. nonetheless, i believe u will still have many PM asking for contacts and perhaps earn some points in the process (i believe most who ask for number are newbies though, just like those cock-teaser threads).
bro..i have never given her contact number to anybody
Old 13-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whylikethat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya what the fuck is your problem man.that gal also not ur wife or galfriend. obviously a sabo case. think u just not happy that you are not the boyfriend or husband or lover. and not ok that she sleeps around but ok if she sleep with u? double standards la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1