The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Tits Luver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Massage joint in selegie

sounds enticing
await my findings
Old 14-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
patrickgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, let me have a share on this joint to all the Bro here, at first I this mall to meet my friend, however he didn't turn up. So then no choice and I just take a tour in this building, when I went to Lv5, I saw a new joint and saw 4 to 5 PRCs one of them is quite chio. Then I decided to take a try on it.

my short FR:
Name: xiao yun (if I not wrong)
Origin: SiChuan
Face: 7
Body: 7
Massage: 6
dmg: $30; HJ:$80; BJ:$100
Rtn: Yes

pm me for her contact...... just for the purpose of helping her, as she still new in Singapore.
Old 14-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree not all new are bad. But like I said, many PMs I received for this thread are created only this month.

It made me very suspicious. Why they want to create new accounts this month to ask for PM ? It could be they have been lurking here for long, being exposed by many such that their points become very negative such that they have no choice but to create new accounts

Agree not new are bad - but I urge all to be careful and selective and not anyhow give PM. Let's be more discreet

Like I said earlier, the TIPS given by TS are very very clear already. Those who cheong that area will know straightaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwen View Post
but bro sometime does'nt mean new join are not good. Must look on their post also sometime. Just sharing my thouts. anyway will up you.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 15-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Tits Luver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

made my way down in the afternoon to try this joint, found it hidden on level 5
was assigned Sasa, didnt want to take her one but other one working so lanlan
massage was average and knn quoted 60 for hj, 100 for bj & fj...siao boh?
negotiated until bj down to 80....worse was to follow, top didnt even come off, only allowed measured auto-roaming...sianz...sibeh no mood..hurried shot my load and packed up to leave

name: Sasa
looks: 3/10
body: 5/10
tits: A
massage: 5/10
Quoted 60 - HJ, 100 - BJ, 100 - FJ
Damages - 30 + 80
RTF: Hell No!
Old 15-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20214 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

yester i happened to go thr to reccee too.

onli 1 gal avail. long hair, nt tt young n nt tt friendly.

no 'feel' with d gal, no try.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20214 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yester i happened to go thr to reccee too.

onli 1 gal avail. long hair, nt tt young n nt tt friendly.

no 'feel' with d gal, no try.
i go to d spools in paradiz almost every wk. yester as usual went to my fav coffeeshop for d curry puff, then go n reccee L5 again. saw 3 gals tis time. but sad to say 2 cannot make it. 1 still ok ok looking ... mayb 6/10 with makeup. i wonder if she's d 1 with 'model' looks tt a bro mentioned. i asked if d 'tall tall gal is here today' ... 1 gal pointed to tt 'model' n said she's d tallest 1 worr. OMMMBAMP ... all of us here may hv diff tastes.

on my way down to L2, saw mata o/s d L2 shop with d 2 gals n 1 guy. later d guy seemed to walk off wif d mata to d lift. dunno wat happened man ...

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Samster

lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mata ? Oh gosh ... what happened ?

Quote:
i go to d spools in paradiz almost every wk. yester as usual went to my fav coffeeshop for d curry puff, then go n reccee L5 again. saw 3 gals tis time. but sad to say 2 cannot make it. 1 still ok ok looking ... mayb 6/10 with makeup. i wonder if she's d 1 with 'model' looks tt a bro mentioned. i asked if d 'tall tall gal is here today' ... 1 gal pointed to tt 'model' n said she's d tallest 1 worr. OMMMBAMP ... all of us here may hv diff tastes.

on my way down to L2, saw mata o/s d L2 shop with d 2 gals n 1 guy. later d guy seemed to walk off wif d mata to d lift. dunno wat happened man ...
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 16-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

Thanks for sharing ... up you !
Quote:

(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 16-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

This particular area getting more and more happening with nice pub,KTV and now massage parlours.
Old 16-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok today when i finish my 1 of bonking session and i at little india mrt station n i quite near selegie so i remember this thread so i go find and i dont know where is it the buliding at 1st i thought selegie center lol but then i wrong so i slowly keep walking and i reach a buliding that alot lan shop still dont know the buliding call wat and i see mac see sell fish thing n i walk out the buliding i like ooooo is this place lol i last time come few time and dont know this place got joint .. so i walk n walk at buliding yes what ts said L2 L3 L5 the L2 got two lady i see like quite old and L3 i dont know the shop blue colour door close cant see anyone and saw two guy walk in hmm so i skip i go L5 and the shop name is werid la dun link n i go n ask is it massage?? and yes it is and inside got 4 5 gal inside and 1 of gal come serve me then massage after i think 15 20min she pop out GQ lo... and ya she call xiao yun i think same with patrickgoh what he mention ba

her massage: okok la i rate 5/10 lol
lookkok not very chio n bad rate 6 or 7
body: 7/10 not bad skin quite smooth n tanning but but
Boob: small i think B ba nipple big lo
and rest i lazy to tell liao
RTF: dont know dun think will ba

so anyone have try the shop at L3 blue colour inside wan?
Old 16-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kbata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Discovered the new joint at the place that TS mentioned at the start of March before this thread started....

Was walking around this building one day and noticed this new massage shop that just in front of escalator and near to the way to the toilet.... Wondering is this a clean joint or those with special.....Then I saw a pair of nice sexy leg and part of skirt are showing at the entrance of the shop, think that a clean joint shouldn't wearing short skirt for massage Then a girl showed up at the entrance...Not bad looking.... a young milf probably....

Few days later, I got some free time decided to go down to try my luck....
Reached that place having hard time to walk in the shop as many youngsters were walking around the entrance due to the cyber cafe nearby.... Finally got a moment with less people walking around, I walked pass the shop and a PRC is standing at the entrance asked me "Want to massage?" "Ok" I replied and walked in.

Inside there are two compartments separated by curtains, I was guided to the outer one think someone is at inner one but I hear nothing.... The sound proof was so good?? I lied on the massage bed and the PRC went to close the glass door... Later she back, she started to give me massage..... Well, like playing piano no strength on her fingers.... Chat with her during the message then she pop the GQ.... Ask about the dmg, and agreed to try....

She walked out for a while and come back... She started to strip, then I get her on the bed and start my action... She requested to put on cap first, and I am ok. Frenched with her, rubbing her boobs and slowly lick down to the her lower body.... She started to moan, when I start fingering her.... She can't take long and try to stop me to continue.... So I change to taste her abalone, no smell and taste good.....

Hearing her moan getting louder and louder, I can't take it longer and get into position to pump her.... With her high volume of moaning which I wondering can ppl hear from outside, I increased my pumping speed and she gets louder, I released my shot.... After my released, I heard someone voice from the other compartment and walked out... There is someone at the next compartment without having any sound..... So there are 2 of them in this joint, they always sit at the entrance once both are occupied they will just close the glass door...

Age: not sure, she doesn't tell me (but seems like young milf to me)
Looks: Ok to me like those I will turn back and see when walk on the street
body: quite smooth skin
Boob: not big one probably A-B...
FJ: enjoyable session....
GFE: She is cheerful and always smiles....
dmg: 30 (massage) + 100
RTF: unlikely, the dmg quite high to me.... but quite miss her....

Sorry for this long FR.....
Old 17-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 17
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Went by ytd..

Level 5 and Level 2 both quite good. Level 2 too open liao lah..

Saw Xiao Yun and Helen on L5.. think Xiao Yun is better looking so will go and action later this week...

MILF Teacher Chloe 70/1/1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...r-sighted.html
Old 17-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Yes, agreed L2 is too open and too many people walk by

Compared to L5, L2 is more limited in choices (only 2 in L2 vs 4-5 at L5).

The worst thing is L2 is a half shop shared with another computer store. The only "wall" is just a thin partition and not block at the ceiling

Hence, any "noise" could be easily heard by the next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzplay View Post
Went by ytd..

Level 5 and Level 2 both quite good. Level 2 too open liao lah..

Saw Xiao Yun and Helen on L5.. think Xiao Yun is better looking so will go and action later this week...
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 17-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so i though L3 got right? anyone try?
Old 17-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

In terms of looks not as good as L5 or L2

Saw 2 when I passed by and both are quite plump and matured

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightren View Post
so i though L3 got right? anyone try?
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1