The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: My last straw on local's Spa scene, what is your take?

Provided we do have time to travel to jaybee
Old 30-07-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
miakiarip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My take is always ask what their rates. Also gather some intel about the shop.
If they quote me $100, say everyone also ask for this amt or even tell me other customers give even more. I will say I got other better rate elsewhere.
I will reject, just let them hj me and never to visit that ML again.
I will test another ML and if she say the same thing, that will be it for visiting that shop.

But if the ML give me a diff rate than what every other ML is asking ($100) then I will rtm. Of cos I wont go ard different ML in the same shop saying who n who give me cheaper rate.
Old 30-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
price increased was due to covid-19
happy - $80, very happy - $100, super happy - $150
but now many shops had reduced to pre-covid pricing
happy - $50, very happy - $80, super happy - $100
just my own experience
Read some of the posts in other threads and you will realise many are thinking 80/100/150 is the norm.
Number of mls entering and number of shops have been increasing - supply has been increasing since Covid. Yet rates are also going up. Can't be demand is increasing faster than supply. Have seen many foreigners visiting MP and maybe contributing to the increase in demand, and paying above market rates since they aren't sure what they are.
I just feel that if an ml asked for ridiculous price, don't even downgrade to a lower service. Just walked out. We can't get a 100 fj, we pay 100 for bj. Can't get 80 bj, we pay 80 for hj. Mls still earn. Walk off and they earn 10 tip. Go to your regular ml to release. End of the month, pressure is on the mls to meet their target. Some have dropped their rates to get more customers. Those ang pais one you have no chance to try without paying higher than market.
Easier said than done but I have done that and not return again. Only when more and more customers keep rejecting those rates, will they start to drop. Unfortunately, there are still many prepared to pay higher rates, and the mls are happy to keep asking.
JB is not an easy alternative for most of us. We just want a quick 1 to 2 hour fix. The drive, immigration and the time aren't worth the savings. And more probably not doable for family men.
My sympathy to TS. Unforgiveable but as mentioned in one of the posts- we are their ATM machines
Old 30-07-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some said price up due to those silly uncles & retirees with loads of CPF money and free time.
But to me tat is just min
U can read many posts in this sector .... once 1 posted MR with much higher then the nom price to u but still many ask for ctc
Its all down to diff level of play with how deep is yr pocket

Just reject if not yr game in term of pricing just like me ... they will not make a single cent if they insist on their price
There still many at a reasonable price tat suit u
And many openly advertised here for basic need
If not then go those in condo 120 n some will msg u with FN but beware of landmine

In near futures when MRT go to JB let us see how the price will be

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931

Last edited by loneyheart; 30-07-2024 at 04:40 PM.
Old 30-07-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4149 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Read some of the posts in other threads and you will realise many are thinking 80/100/150 is the norm.
Number of mls entering and number of shops have been increasing - supply has been increasing since Covid. Yet rates are also going up. Can't be demand is increasing faster than supply. Have seen many foreigners visiting MP and maybe contributing to the increase in demand, and paying above market rates since they aren't sure what they are.
I just feel that if an ml asked for ridiculous price, don't even downgrade to a lower service. Just walked out. We can't get a 100 fj, we pay 100 for bj. Can't get 80 bj, we pay 80 for hj. Mls still earn. Walk off and they earn 10 tip. Go to your regular ml to release. End of the month, pressure is on the mls to meet their target. Some have dropped their rates to get more customers. Those ang pais one you have no chance to try without paying higher than market.
Easier said than done but I have done that and not return again. Only when more and more customers keep rejecting those rates, will they start to drop. Unfortunately, there are still many prepared to pay higher rates, and the mls are happy to keep asking.
JB is not an easy alternative for most of us. We just want a quick 1 to 2 hour fix. The drive, immigration and the time aren't worth the savings. And more probably not doable for family men.
My sympathy to TS. Unforgiveable but as mentioned in one of the posts- we are their ATM machines
Well said from a regular Bro. I hv agreed with u 200%.
Im not expert here but here is my 2 cents:-

If that ML's lion mouth so big, if u nego. She said no money dun come out and play. If not, ML always said this is the best price, all other MP also same or higher.

If we adhered to ML's greediness, it will spoilt the Market.
Next bro will be victim under their lioness'big mouth with razor teeth.

Lastly, yes we can move on our usual playgd. ( Im sure most bros have their own favourite play grd, and favourite ML. Some bro will be happy to share, some dun.)
I one of those. If I hv , I share.
I would like to thank those bro who shared with me privately, and I dun shared this. This is respect other bros who shared their ML ctc.

Lets dun blow to those ML's Lionness demand. Our $$$ is hard earned money , not bank printed money.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 30-07-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not sure in what world do these ML and their customers live in, to charge so high.

Can still find $150 $180 all in (entrance+GQ) can get full service already with pretty young viet ML. Now so competitive.
Every other day new ML appearing in shops. A lot come and go. They need to maximize the number of customers they can get before they leave. 10,13,15 customers a day full booking except weekends. Then 3-6 months zao liao with a tidy sum made. Then next time introduce to their other friends to come SG be ML also.

Those stay in SG for many years will take it for granted to chop you more. Those kind sit outside the shop, chill and wait for people to come. They need to chop a larger price to cover for lesser customers. And then not bothering to offer more. And some still justify say if not how they survive
your ml definitely did u dirty bro. support her 6 years for this. unless something special like hairspa or something im mostly only open to accept ~68 entrance oil massage. was it 150 super happy? anything less than super happy your ml definitely chopping u

v salon in jb 60 SGD can CIM so to be fair is a hard fight
Old 30-07-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Well said from a regular Bro. I hv agreed with u 200%.
Im not expert here but here is my 2 cents:-

If that ML's lion mouth so big, if u nego. She said no money dun come out and play. If not, ML always said this is the best price, all other MP also same or higher.
You are a senior and expert bro.
To add - ml would say she asking more because her service is better than the others. "Really? How would you know how the other mls 'service are like? Are you saying those I have visited are ugly and bad?"
Old 30-07-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Threadstarter has grown too attached to the ML in my opinion. Come out play, don't get emo, you only burn yourself.

There are still $50 to $60 massage shops but you have to dig a bit deeper. Other than that, just refuse to go to those $88 shops. My decision to boycott $88 before covid times and up to today still stands and it's still 1 of the best decisions ever.
Old 30-07-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3661 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
well said bro
cannot control others and there are many that will pay those prices. many also outside this forum will pay.

if sharing any contacts, please remind bros to not over-pay lor
I got one ML that moved to an expensive spa too. when they had promo, she also didn't tell me. found out they get a cut from the entrance fee also, that's why they also enthu about us going for 88, 89 or even higher packages. then the thing about saying inflation has raised Hj prices lor, now 100, 120, 150 also can find.

before too long, go for one hour of sucky massage can cost 100+120 liao
Old 30-07-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Bro csn share the spa so fellow bros are aware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
Old 30-07-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
well said bro
cannot control others and there are many that will pay those prices. many also outside this forum will pay.

if sharing any contacts, please remind bros to not over-pay lor
I got one ML that moved to an expensive spa too. when they had promo, she also didn't tell me. found out they get a cut from the entrance fee also, that's why they also enthu about us going for 88, 89 or even higher packages. then the thing about saying inflation has raised Hj prices lor, now 100, 120, 150 also can find.

before too long, go for one hour of sucky massage can cost 100+120 liao
Thinking out loud - how has inflation resulted in hj going from 50 to 80 (60%), bj from 80 to 100 (25%), fj from 100 to 150 (50%). GST increase 1%, inflation 10%, extra services 25% to 50%. Real income -10% (Sorry I am no accountant!)
Old 30-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
In near futures when MRT go to JB let us see how the price will be
Think probably JB side will follow SG operation pattern ba, think the 1st thing JB will do is to introduce the lucrative P-massage, hot oil massage, hot stone massage, bubble massage + ALL other money easy come type of massage la ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
v salon in jb 60 SGD can CIM so to be fair is a hard fight
Where is v salon in JB? ..
Old 30-07-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Vote with your wallet bro. Dun go there anymore
Old 30-07-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Where is v salon in JB? ..
VS Salon,
62, Jalan Harimau Tarum, Taman Century, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Old 30-07-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Imo, that P massage top up is bullshit. Prostate massage is better done with her finger in the arse to clear any liquid in the prostate.

If that P means Penis, then it's just a overpriced hand job.

Either way, prices of services have gone up but we shouldn't expect any less level of services like roaming during hj etc. Asking for top up to roam is pretty weird.

There's once I didn't wanna top up and she just mechanical hj me all the way, and I didn't give in easily since I don't cum that easily from her mechanical hj when I can do it better myself 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1