The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugars and spices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
I learnt one thing from TS. Keep the money in your pocket and you will be filthy rich at the end of the year.

Thank you, TS.
Of course, but you spend to get some pleasure. No free lunch mah.

I just keep telling the story from my view.
Old 24-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

While WF was doing her diploma in Biz mgmt course in earnest, which meant we hardly meet even once in two weeks and we had an argument about I cannot get her to meet with me.

So I logged into a SG friends website and voila, a girl posted a looking for sugardad in Chinese. A couple of emails later, we arranged to meet on a Saturday morning in a Mcdonald.

Ms X is a Kindergarden Chinese language teacher, this is a new type that I've not talked to before. Prior to meeting with her, I've thought kindergarden teachers are in their late 30s or early 40s, hehe.

She, 31 yrs old, came from Jilin, very fair skin, milf looking but have meat at the right places. She works in a kindergarden in the west. Usually leaves work by 6pm or 7pm. Kind, gentle, and lonely. She has a girl aged 7 and divorced, been in SG for over a year.

When she posted the ad, she said she needed help with her family expenses but she also say she is not looking for the highest bidder but for someone that is gentle and nice to her. I said I'm not rich, given that I've to pay a lot of family expenses, so I can only afford 1k a month, and she herself reduced it to $600, which I said she need the money so we settled on S$800.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Sugars and spices

This girl is good in taming guy heart.

Good sharing TS. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

So good? self reduction in price is rather fishy. She may just be trying to get a permenant food ticket for herself and her child here.
Old 26-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
So good? self reduction in price is rather fishy. She may just be trying to get a permenant food ticket for herself and her child here.
It's over more than 2 years ago. Anyway she got a parmanent live-in BF now, she is happy and I was happy, that was good enough, don't you think?
Old 26-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

I met X in a Mcdonald on Saturday morning, she is not slim but only slightly more meaty in the right places.

She had lived in Japan with her ex-BF for a year, and she likes the routine of her work and the children she take cares of in the kindergarden.

She stays alone in a very tiny storeroom with a single bed. Her landlord don't allow visitors. So we met outside, dinners, saw the TangShang Earth Quake movie and she cried so many times that my shoulders were all wet.

Our first time was an eye opener for me to the 闷骚milf type. I rented a short term room for a week and in the week day we were there, the flat has another lady working at home on her notebook.

We closed the door, turn on the aircon. She is conservative type but with the proper duration type of foreplay, she grabs the initiative. While petting and roaming her C+ breast and her sweet spot, she moans softly and even put her hand to her mouth to stifle the sound, but when aroused further, she opens her legs and grabs my shaft, I slowly move down to lick her honey hole and her loud moans probably disturbed the next room neighbour. She said laogong, please take her, and she was all about mumbling her desire to be fxxk and fxxk hard.

Anyway, we did not carry on long, due to her work schedule and her always worry about her daugther in China, and the appearance of another girl, Ms hair-dyed red TT.
Old 26-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

Ms X is not bad, kind hearted, and felt lonely. She felt guilty about her daughter because she left her with her sister, and she has been working away from home either in another province or overseas in Japan and Singapore for at least 5 years.

She is a good wifey material, and she is sweet, not very pretty but shy kind of laughter and smile. I wish her all the best and we stayed friends for more than a year until she found her new love and they were together and looks like permanent and she is planning to bring her daughter here. BTW, her new BF is PRC guy so she did not plan to hook a SG guy anyway.

It's just that kindergarden teacher has long tiring work hours, especially foreigner, when she starts work at 7am and ends by 6:30pm, she is tired. Or she work from 8am to 7pm and late-to-pick-children-up parent/guardian keeps her at the workplace until 7+pm. Her workplace in the west also meant I've to drove a fairly long distance to pick her up. So slowly, we did not carry on and we parted on good terms.

My learnt experience, student better, study time sure not as stressful as work time, it's just that when we are student, we always think school work is tough. Only when we come out to work that we realise work life is even much tougher.

Oh, and salaried man like myself, singer type in terms of timing is also not good to us, they are awake by 2-3pm, their active time is our energy-low time. I work 8am-6pm. I can hardly keep my eyes open by midnight. Anyway, more on the student type and singer type baoyees laters.
Old 26-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31335 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

great story!

31 335 11/7 Rickey+29, 4/7 naka_timo +162
**for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 27-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

When I was going out with Ms X, her schedule and work also meant that we meet only once or twice a week, and it is pretty rushed as she wants to be home by 10pm as she has to wash clothes, prepare kindergarden material, etc. Sometimes, going out with her meant buying handicraft material for her class, sigh. Although she is eager to meet, everytime rushing to meet her at 7:30pm (although she leave work by 7pm) a couple of bus stops away from her work place in order for her to avoid being seen by her ward's parent or colleagues and then rushing her back at 10pm meant sometimes we cannot go to movie or have a bit more time together.

Anyway, that is when TT comes into the picture. TT saw my previous on-line ad and sent me an email asking if I'm still looking for a baoyee.

I forgot to say here that what my ad says: "On behalf of my friend, he is a matured Singaporean gentlemen looking for a sugar babe, preferably PRC student between age of 18-23 and willing to offer S$1.5k/month. Two meet up on weekday night a week. Contact [email protected] via email or MSN chat for discussion about conditions."
Old 27-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

TT has been studying as full time student in Singapore undergoing a 10-months duration English language course with a private institute. She has been here for 3 months when she send me an email.

She comes from Hubei Wuhan, born in 1990, she has just passed her 19 yrs old birthday a couple of months before we met. High school graduate and comes from middle income family, father is a junior-to-mid-level government official (副区长), mother a factory manager in a state-own-enterprise. She is an only child. So, she is well to do, her allowance from her parents is S$2,000 and her school fees are fully paid for. And she said that whenever she is short of money, she just ask her parents and they will send another S$1,000 to S$2,000 with little question or advice to reduce her spending.

But, she is a strange one (and I've not met enough of this well-to-do type) where she said she don't want to use too much of her parents money, and she wants a mature BF who can take care of her needs. She said her baoyee condition is S$1,500 + pay for rental, and she can meet my conditions, and in fact, she said she is free most nights and she goes out once or twice a week to shop or party or have dinner with classmates only.
Old 27-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

TT is young, pearly white skin, D size breasts, 1.63m tall but she likes to wear 3-4 inches heels, shapely and has a blurred looking expression. Her hair was dyed gold at that time. She was in a band that had went for small pub-organised competition. She sangs English and Chinese songs (she prefers our Stephanie Sun).

Her command of English language is good, she watches U.S. Tv shows via pptv and can follow the conversation without subtitles. She loves Broad Walk Empire and genre of the court room or legal type of drama.

Our first meet is just outside the Redhill MRT, she wears a low cut top that shows 2/3 of her fully developed breasts, and she looked radiant and walk with an air of confidence and she smiles. At that time, my command of Chinese is not good enough yet so sometimes I speak in English and she understands most of it without much need to repeat the sentence with use of alternative words/terms.

We went to a cafe and we sat down and chat. After about 10 minutes of ice breaking getting a bit of background of each other. She looked straight at me, a little shy smile and asked directly is she suitable to be my baoyee? I said she looked wonderful and I would love to take care of her. And we talked about the conditions, like willingness to meet up and she said as many times and I said I'm only free up to 3x a week and she said no problem. She asked for me to take care of her via 1.5k+rental which is above my normal comfort baoyee budget but I was mesmerised (and I never regretted it later) and agreed to it. She shares a room with a classmate and she says she hoped to get her own room.

Within two weeks of looking for a room, found a condo master-room that is available immediately. Meanwhile, TT went back to Wuhan for 19 days and I gave her some money for her to spend.

She came back on time, and moved her stuff into the new room.

It is a brand new experience, to visit her any time I like, except for one or two nights when she goes out but she always comes back say by 8:30pm even on those nights that she goes out and accompany me. She loves to Sing so we goes KBox once in a while.
Old 28-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

TT is the one that changes my long-held-concept-of PRC Chinese being more traditional than westerners. She will go out with me in a see through dress that her breast only taped with nipple tape. She will grab my hand and walk confidently.

On the bed, in the bath room, there is nothing she won't initiate or do. I like it when I didn't say I needed it, she asked me if I'm tired after I visit her, she let me rest and lie down while she pull down my pants and sucked me dry. Totally willing.

Unfortunately, its a package deal, is that her liberal attitude extends to her spending habit. First, she spends a lot on shopping and when she is moody, she spends even more. There was one month that she blows through my allowance and her parent's S$2k, and then she she request more from both her parents and me but I tolerated for a month and then she suddenly will say she regretted spending so much and she don't go out that often.

Sadly, her student visa was cancelled when MOE closed down a lot of private education institutes that did not managed to get the EDU-Trust mark and she failed in her request to transfer to another school. She has no tear and she is really someone with steel-heart.

I've learnt a lot from her, about her generations of post 90s, and it changes my perception that there is only the soft-easy-soothing-slow way to get baoyee to do what I desires.
Old 28-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

My lessons learnt with regards to PRC student here on student pass and really are studying and not working as a hostess/butterfly in KTVs, there are liberal ones among them and you will need to look for them in the right place.

Depending on their situation and their awareness of rental/expenses in Singapore, 1.5K can get you some choices, but 2K seems to be the benchmark to tempt them to talk to you to explore the baoyang relationship. Incidentally, 10k RMB seems also the benchmark for PRC gal based in China to accept the baoyang relationship but you've to factor in your travelling cost/hotel bills/taking-leave to visit them. More on China-based baoyee later.
Old 28-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Baoyee Channel and Cost

Drop an article on their popular website, use QQ/weixin to lookaround, post ad using Chinese and English, these are low cost.

I do use a different QQ/Weixin and email from my usual chat with normal friends and acquaintances. When the baoyee ask, why my QQ ID so high number (10 or 11 digits), I said we Singaporean don't use QQ from young and I only use QQ in the past year. Resist your impulse to publish photos on your QQ/weixin. Use a pre-paid SIM card on a second phone that you put on slient or switched off.
Old 28-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

There was this crazy one time that I did 3 gals within 8 hours, but of course not on the same bed. I haven't break with Ms X, and TT was newly taken on, while WF is on lukewarm relationship with me gradually going cold.

I saw Ms X in the afternoon after I took half day leave and she got early off at 3pm, and then I went to TT's place at 7pm and stayed until 10pm, and then I reached WF's place and after exhausted my third load, wobbly legs and aching waist/tummy muscles (apparently waist muscles gets used a lot) and a very unforgettable memory that I did all 3 gals within 8 hours.

But, with hindsight, I won't repeat this multiple gals relationship. We are busy Singaporean man, with work, family, other commitments to fulfill. One or maximum two is better. The excuses to tell each gal that you're busy has to be consistent so that you'll believe it yourself first. And the cost, wow the cost to keep all three even though two of them are on economy package (TT is 800, Wf agreed to lower to 1.2k, TT is 2k + rent = total 5k).

After exhausting my 13th month bonus, I decided I can only afford one girl on economy or 2K total monthly budget.

Ms X, then follow by TT, the separation is cool and undramatic. TT is because her student visa got cancelled by ICA and she couldn't get a transfer to another school to re-apply. Ms X is her timing cannot suit my availability and at most I see her once in one week or two. After ending it with Ms X and TT, WF is the only gal again but given her dedication to study and get good grades to prepare for her future and her widened social circle with her classmates, her dependency on me slowly goes away and she decided that we agreed to part ways in around mid 2011.

Meanwhile, a KTV singer came into my path in around the time when I only had WF in early 2011.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1