The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 22
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!
Re: Sexual Fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sof1800
Have you fantasized your pregnant wife being molested or seduced to have sex with another guy, or more kinky: gang bang? Pls don’t feel offended, just discussing fantasy, so naturally a lot of kinky stuff comes to my mind.

I once watched a AV where the lead actress was shopping with her baby in a stroller. Several guys followed her back to her house where they threatened to harm the baby if she did not have sex with them. Of course this being an AV, the actress gave in to their demand. And as usual, she started resisting but ended up enjoying the gang bang session. Best part is: Her husband returned home just after the several guys left, saw the state his wife was in, became angry but horny and had sex with his wife. So his wife’s shopping session became a good long sex session. The actress was damn pretty.
Hi Sof1800 - Hey no worries - no offence taken! I didn't get fantasies of my wife 'when she was pregnant' (she gave birth back in April this year)...as she got REALLY BIG ... I know some guys get 'turned on by preggy' women but I ain't one of them... However, I did take some nakit pics of her when she was preggy early this year (for the memories! hee hee)... and now waiting for her to lose the 'baby weight' and get back to her former slim self. The other reason is... guess I was too 'worried' about the 'health' of our baby to think of something like that.

However, I am trying to re-new the fantasy again for her..now that the baby is out and about..and life will slowly return to normal (hopes!)... Anyway - here is an old thread I had going for a long time last year that explains it better: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...3&page=2&pp=15
Old 25-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pierced6g is Cool - loads of Potential

Aiyoh bro Jacky,

Let me have my perfect fantasy lah. Anyway, i mention it was the time before any STD evo mah.....
Old 25-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
plumshirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantasies are great to pass time... relieve stress...
As long as they remain in mind, not even risk of STD.
And we can get back to normal life after.

We can live some but cant live others...
As long as willing to pay price.

What's better is if our partner agree to play wif us...

Others, because they are best private so we can have something
to relish when alone.
Old 25-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
plumshirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fav fantasy of an old mate of mine was to get back to the olde days
and partake in a Roman orgy...owww...
Or, was that to dance with the ladies in the time of French King Louis ... (cant rem number)

Someone told me if can orgasm like a lady in male body... donno how to take it...Wah piang... the thought of multiple explosive... Heh heh, sure kaki soft one...

You know, I think its great to make a lady cum again and again like a virgin even if we both know she isn't... and count 45 - intensity rising ... How many times can you cum in 1 time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1