The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2007, 02:20 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jjspa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
I've heard of this great GTM Dekuip bonking missionary in the toilet. Is it true?? Pei fu, Pei fu.
That was hur hur hur keh CBM aka TD lah!! I remembered he went in toilet with ViVi, after i asked him how many styles he has used and he told me 3! 1 is doggie, 2nd was he sat on the bowl the ger ride him.. the last 1 he said finished missionary on the ground.
Old 14-03-2007, 02:23 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Hurhurhur, I forgot about that liao. Yaloh, the small potato always bonk in toilet one, so when he say he needs to go toilet, means going to bonk oredi. He already admit he wanted to go Wilayah Hotel Spa toilet mah...
Foo..... Pei..... King.....
Old 14-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro DK,

I tried to listen 2ye advice as not to just hear anything the "2 heavyweight farkers" said abt U. But now-ar... like, all weights, all divison farkers oso say u very the "hiong" leh. Especially in toilet lor.

After so many testimonial, i went into toilet myself n try 2 imagine how u do it??? No matter how, i think newbie like me can't figure out one. Can u pass those "shaolin" skill a bit to me ar? Or is it "tai-chi"???
Old 14-03-2007, 02:32 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Verdict: He is proven guilty, beyond resonable doubt, of "pakai kencing punya tempat"
ok lah.. i admit i did screwed tat day but not in jj spa.

After use of they toilet i decide to check they stock.. like tat sure will talk to the captain rite? 1st he showed me 2 ger, 1 NL and 1 local YTF.. nothing special. Later he showed me another YTF oso not my liking. Must say tat time the place was crowded, must be quite a while till next ger will come for mirror, so decide to give thai port a call... so end up took 1.5 hour massage plus screw loh. hur hur hur..

Prof Ookami, i wanna pass u the thai ports contact... shall i pm u or sms u? hur hur hur..
Old 15-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Laksa78

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hello all,
Been lurking around some time now but had to respond to tread. With due respect to Prof Ookami, the Judge could not have found the Defendant guilty as the learned Prof has pointed out that the Defendant is a foreign national and as such could not understand the lingua franca. Maybe the Dendant was too polite not to insert in kencing punya tempat as he was not aware of the local customs and as such merely indulged in what the OKT had indicated was a kencing punya tempat! Remember "beyond a reasonable doubt!!" (At least that's what they say in LA Law!!)
Old 15-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Oh, for bro's knowledge i only went toilet once in D'Boss.
Actually what you mean is "once every hr" .
Old 15-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksa78 View Post
Hello all,
With due respect to Prof Ookami, the Judge could not have found the Defendant guilty as the learned Prof has pointed out that the Defendant is a foreign national and as such could not understand the lingua franca. Maybe the Dendant was too polite not to insert in kencing punya tempat as he was not aware of the local customs and as such merely indulged in what the OKT had indicated was a kencing punya tempat! Remember "beyond a reasonable doubt!!" (At least that's what they say in LA Law!!)
Bro DK, bravo, u hv lots of supporter and lawyer fren leh.

Bro Laksa78,

In this case, it does not matter the nationality of the defendant nor how well verse the defendant is with the local custom or he understand the language or not.

Unless u can prove that the foreign gaping crevice is substantialy different from the local one, for example the foreign one has 2 gaping crevice in front or the graping crevice is triangle in its point of insertion, it is very reasonable to conclude the male homosapien no matter its nationality will know what is "outlet for waste discharge" and what is a PUSSY. err.... pls will the court remove tat from the record... i mean gaping crevice we are mentioning. This would be true even if the defendant is deaf.

I would advice the defence counsel again unless u hv evidence the defendent is really ignorant (IQ very low), influenced by some chemical substance and maybe he is blind and have a nerve damaged hand, your case is hard to substantial.

And finally the fact remains, it doesn't matter the defendant is being polite or being oblige to insert his endowment into the gaping device. The fact he has done the insertment is coitus and this IS beyond reasonable doubt.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lei Ke Hai!!

Talk abt D'Boss ger, yest 1 of them called me .. formely number 913 (now 8XX) said if free wanna yum cha anot.. she stay very near my office.

I told her dun want coz cibai CibLover screwed her b4 mah.

Oh, for bro's knowledge i only went toilet once in D'Boss.
Means can bonk during lunch lorr. ... Yeah you went to toilet in DBOSS only once ... to pee... the rest 999 times you went to bonk
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Yeah you went to toilet in DBOSS only once ... to pee... the rest 999 times you went to bonk
Actually that once also wanted to bonk but forgot to bring CD or lan lan just CIM lor...
Old 15-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
Rodimus Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
...the rest 999 times you went to bonk
Correction!! It is now 1,000 times. He told me recently, he went recce back to D'Boss again to check out the stocks. However, he complained that he still got raped!! So envy our beloved GTM.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
Correction!! It is now 1,000 times. He told me recently, he went recce back to D'Boss again to check out the stocks. However, he complained that he still got raped!! So envy our beloved GTM.
Hahaha... as usual lorr... Will up you when I get recharged for your information
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ok lah.. i admit i did screwed tat day but not in jj spa.

After use of they toilet i decide to check they stock.. like tat sure will talk to the captain rite? 1st he showed me 2 ger, 1 NL and 1 local YTF.. nothing special. Later he showed me another YTF oso not my liking. Must say tat time the place was crowded, must be quite a while till next ger will come for mirror, so decide to give thai port a call... so end up took 1.5 hour massage plus screw loh. hur hur hur..

Prof Ookami, i wanna pass u the thai ports contact... shall i pm u or sms u? hur hur hur..
Oh sorry I could not defend you as the other lawyer jj had done very well to put you in the docks! I am not even a lawyer leh...I am just only a horny old professor

Yeah..pass me the contact, but I thought you were supposed to meet me to visist together?? Please SMS me loh
Old 16-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Laksa78

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Bro DK, bravo, u hv lots of supporter and lawyer fren leh.

Bro Laksa78,

In this case, it does not matter the nationality of the defendant nor how well verse the defendant is with the local custom or he understand the language or not.

Unless u can prove that the foreign gaping crevice is substantialy different from the local one, for example the foreign one has 2 gaping crevice in front or the graping crevice is triangle in its point of insertion, it is very reasonable to conclude the male homosapien no matter its nationality will know what is "outlet for waste discharge" and what is a PUSSY. err.... pls will the court remove tat from the record... i mean gaping crevice we are mentioning. This would be true even if the defendant is deaf.

I would advice the defence counsel again unless u hv evidence the defendent is really ignorant (IQ very low), influenced by some chemical substance and maybe he is blind and have a nerve damaged hand, your case is hard to substantial.

And finally the fact remains, it doesn't matter the defendant is being polite or being oblige to insert his endowment into the gaping device. The fact he has done the insertment is coitus and this IS beyond reasonable doubt.

Bro jjmyarea

Not so! Not so!! Searched internet and criminal offence needs 2 items- intention and action- Cannot deny Defendant has action (must have left with smile on his face!! ) but intention has yet to be proven!! Prosecution has yet to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had intention.

As an aside, having been to jjspa and sampled its talented "staff" I cannot continue to defend bro DK beyond 10 seconds after he visited the kencing punya tempat as I am sure intention and action came together or shall I say cum together very quickly!!

Had stayed at Midah hotel and had staff sent to my room. Older (OKT said 20 yrs old--BS!!) just had baby- stretch marks but ok boobs. very talented tongue and mouth- catbath so so but good bonk and moans not too fake!!
Had a good time- doggie and missionary- sorry cannot remember name- nice ass though!
Old 16-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksa78 View Post
Bro jjmyarea
Not so! Not so!! Searched internet and criminal offence needs 2 items- intention and action- Cannot deny Defendant has action (must have left with smile on his face!! ) but intention has yet to be proven!!
It will be fun for me if we go on tis debate but than dun spoilt it 4 the rest of e bros. Me dun 12 turn sbf into a legal forum, seeing that these 2 dun match at all.

But just one last word. When has bonking become criminal offence leh????
Old 26-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

just back from jj spa. Called before sway by and confirmed Connie, previously known as Esther in Kowloon is woking. Thus, drove all the way to JJ Spa. Got the locker key, have a short session of jacuzzi before action.
Went up tp the room, waited for Connie patiently. After 5 minutes, here she came. Wah!!! Long time no fuck, body slimmer than before.. gave me a warm hug before she cleaned herself. When she take off her clothes, surprisingly the boobs still looks firm as before, may be is a fake boobs...
I told her i need not take bath as i already clean myself, she agreed and asked me to lay on the bed wuth my back facing ceiling. Cat bath and AR is damn good, she has improved her skill. Gave me a memorable BJ.. strong suction with slurp sound. Then proceed for missionery, she remind me not to fark her too hard as she cited her body is not as strong as before, i said ok lor. Then changed position to doggie and after a long while told her that i cant cum and demnded her for CIm, as usual she said ok. I cum iside her mouth, she suck every drops and later clean her mouth in toilet. Later she gave me another round of BJ and said by doin so will enhance my didi
Ok, below is the summary..
name: Connie
Look: 6/10
AgeL 32
BoobsL 34C
Butt: 34 gua
BJ: 7/10
AR: 6/10
FK: didnt asked
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10
WIRL Definitely
Remarks:: Those like MILF and enjoy service must try her... one of the best hook through out my cheoing life...
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1