The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Bro, the location is good. i always believe in this philosophy: money makes the world goes round. rules are meant to be broken la......When there is a will there is a way.....

My Motto: Free from desire, u realize the mystery. Caught in desire, u only see the manifestation.. Get my point???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Looks like a nice and comfy place and great location. Unfortunately can't bring girls back so that defeats the purpose of a cheong holiday. Also no point staying here and booking an extra short time hotel, in the end you'd be paying the same price as a more expensive hotel. Seems more suitable for couples.
Old 30-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Bro, the location is good.
like I said, location is not everything. It depends on what is the purpose of your holiday. From the looks of the place no doubt it is at a good location, but Suk 11 is more appropriate for backpackers and couples on a budget. Those who wanna cheong would rather pay slightly more for a more luxurious and girl friendly hotel.

My motto is 'Toilet in Sukumvit also good location, but do we want to stay in a toilet? '
Old 30-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Kow jai leaw ah chan.. Kor tod na Piiii!!!

wah your motto very chim leh. u ever try sex in a toilet? its fun tho..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
like I said, location is not everything. It depends on what is the purpose of your holiday. From the looks of the place no doubt it is at a good location, but Suk 11 is more appropriate for backpackers and couples on a budget. Those who wanna cheong would rather pay slightly more for a more luxurious and girl friendly hotel.

My motto is 'Toilet in Sukumvit also good location, but do we want to stay in a toilet? '
Old 30-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

TD0620G,

My favorite hotels in Sukhumvit Soi 11, are Grand President and the Grand Business Inn! Due to their overwhelming popularity, the owners raised the rates ridiculously! Since I was their longterm guest, they gave me discounts but it wasn't worth it so I decided to stay at Palazzo Hotel!

But if the owners lower their prices, I won't hesitate to go back and stay at their hotels!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Senior Norice,its a pity i could not link up with u "Icon of Sukhumvit" ... planning to retire in LOS soon? in need of any house-keeper i can free lance for u keke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
TD0620G,

My favorite hotels in Sukhumvit Soi 11, are Grand President and the Grand Business Inn! Due to their overwhelming popularity, the owners raised the rates ridiculously! Since I was their longterm guest, they gave me discounts but it wasn't worth it so I decided to stay at Palazzo Hotel!

But if the owners lower their prices, I won't hesitate to go back and stay at their hotels!
Old 30-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

CeiResident,

Yes, I will be retiring in Bangkok approximately17 months from now! I'm taking early retirement from State of Hawaii and I have to pay 35% penalty fee on my monthly retirement pay. But I'm able to live comfortably in Bangkok due to my investments, savings and retirement pay.

No, I already have someone in mind, even though it's 17 months away, I already have apartment, maid and other necessities in place! But if you need help in regards to having sanuk in Bangkok, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help you!

I never met a Singaporian that I didn't like, all the Singaporians that I've met were very nice guys! There are only two Singaporian guys I don't like in this forum and they know who they are! Also visit my goodfriend's blog, the website address is life of a lounge lizard He is a nice Chinese guy and always hangs around in Nana Hotel's lobby. Just visit him and introduce yourself and tell him that you're Buckteeth Billy's friend.

He gave that name to me because of my crooked hillbilly teeth!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

Bro, just kidding.... Wow u hail from pearl harbour u are cool huh..... where are u planning to buy your house?? the rural north is a good place sir... Uncle yong is a traid boss in Cei (chiangrai) keke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
CeiResident,

Yes, I will be retiring in Bangkok approximately17 months from now! I'm taking early retirement from State of Hawaii and I have to pay 35% penalty fee on my monthly retirement pay. But I'm able to live comfortably in Bangkok due to my investments, savings and retirement pay.

No, I already have someone in mind, even though it's 17 months away, I already have apartment, maid and other necessities in place! But if you need help in regards to having sanuk in Bangkok, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help you!

I never met a Singaporian that I didn't like, all the Singaporians that I've met were very nice guys! There are only two Singaporian guys I don't like in this forum and they know who they are! Also visit my goodfriend's blog, the website address is life of a lounge lizard He is a nice Chinese guy and always hangs around in Nana Hotel's lobby. Just visit him and introduce yourself and tell him that you're Buckteeth Billy's friend.

He gave that name to me because of my crooked hillbilly teeth!
Old 31-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

ohhh no i can't go home already heard that all domestic airports had been close down?
Old 31-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

uncle yong, no need to worry na. i will book a coach ticket for u departing from morchit to satanee mae sai. sombat or siam first tour? U open your mouth only even if there is no transport i will piggyback u all the way back u save my life the previous night from those nasty okts mah i owe my life to u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyong View Post
ohhh no i can't go home already heard that all domestic airports had been close down?
Old 31-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
uncle yong, no need to worry na. i will book a coach ticket for u departing from morchit to satanee mae sai. sombat or siam first tour? U open your mouth only even if there is no transport i will piggyback u all the way back u save my life the previous night from those nasty okts mah i owe my life to u.

uncle old liao cannot sit coach lah! 14 hours of ride uncle can die lay
Old 31-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Uncle yong, i ask senior LMP to book a taxi to fetch u all the way to your tambon, but u must support him a bit la i already book a ger from him liao. He is the pioneer in bkk to operate on such a big scale sia.. Must oopen DUA PAO @ resort to celebrate liao

Quote:
uncle old liao cannot sit coach lah! 14 hours of ride uncle can die lay
Old 31-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Uncle yong, i ask senior LMP to book a taxi to fetch u all the way to your tambon, but u must support him a bit la i already book a ger from him liao. He is the pioneer in bkk to operate on such a big scale sia.. Must oopen DUA PAO @ resort to celebrate liao
Bro, i cannot support la, i am a virgin leh, why not ask his girls to support me instead? 3500baht 2 CUMs
Old 31-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Uncle yong u are virgin but u do wank with your hands so no count leh. Bro LMP is giving me special rates i believe. Lets give him the vote of confidence leh...... u are so bad sia.. 3500 i find it quite cheap la for LT keke..

Hey post something relevant to my SUK11 thread leh.... Bro yong which ah gogo bar u reccomend in nana plaza huh?

Quote:
Bro, i cannot support la, i am a virgin leh, why not ask his girls to support me instead? 3500baht 2 CUMs
Old 31-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Uncle yong u are virgin but u do wank with your hands so no count leh. Bro LMP is giving me special rates i believe. Lets give him the vote of confidence leh...... u are so bad sia.. 3500 i find it quite cheap la for LT keke..

Hey post something relevant to my SUK11 thread leh.... Bro yong which ah gogo bar u reccomend in nana plaza huh?

ok lah bro since u support bro LMP, when i go krungthep i will spare some pocket money to show my support and post FRs for all bro in SBF! Pass me the red beret please....

sorry bro i don't know how to dance ahgogo, so not very expert in Ahgogo scene...
Old 31-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Master Vemtech also into semi retirement mode liao.. Hmm wonder if LMP Da Ge can buy me a guy drink in ah gogo bar bo... u zhun bo, dun fly LMP kite leh later he hack u to pieces when u reach krungthep ah..

Quote:
ok lah bro since u support bro LMP, when i go krungthep i will spare some pocket money to show my support and post FRs for all bro in SBF! Pass me the red beret please....

sorry bro i don't know how to dance ahgogo, so not very expert in Ahgogo scene...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1