The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Re: Beo crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
same name.
Thank you. Maybe give the shop another try when nearby.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3312 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Former Ai-en Paris is working there now.
Is she the one from bukit Timah branch? I know one Paris- damn pretty ML. can tabao out for overnite with the right price.

I nv tabao her becos my price never meet hers.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 10-07-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher666 View Post
Is she the one from bukit Timah branch? I know one Paris- damn pretty ML. can tabao out for overnite with the right price.

I nv tabao her becos my price never meet hers.
former BMC.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knew this place through michat. Deluxe/duluxe Spa at this area. AVOID!! Don't get enticed by their low rates. Old saying says, 一分钱一分货. Gotten $85 for 90mins.

Reception hardsell even tho I'd rejected twice. First fail.

Masseur (Elisa) don't smile, don't ask if it's enough strength. Try to pickup some chat, nada, got shut down. Second fail.

Worst comes to worst, the most mechanical handjob ever, that you'll have fucking no mood. Immediately ask her stop what she is doing and end up going elsewhere to release, with a better massage (cause is like non existence, press for the sake of pressing). That it, im done.

Throw her 50 and went off.
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Knew this place through michat. Deluxe/duluxe Spa at this area. AVOID!! Don't get enticed by their low rates. Old saying says, 一分钱一分货. Gotten $85 for 90mins.

Reception hardsell even tho I'd rejected twice. First fail.

Masseur (Elisa) don't smile, don't ask if it's enough strength. Try to pickup some chat, nada, got shut down. Second fail.

Worst comes to worst, the most mechanical handjob ever, that you'll have fucking no mood. Immediately ask her stop what she is doing and end up going elsewhere to release, with a better massage (cause is like non existence, press for the sake of pressing). That it, im done.

Throw her 50 and went off.
Is the recep still a guy? I visited them sometime last year and it was a guy recep who kept trying to push the $88 bullshit but I insisted on taking the cheapest entrance. There's also a fridge with canned drinks that one can take after the massage if I'm not wrong, not sure if things have changed.

Elisa is pretty but the only reason I didn't RTM is coz of the hj under blanket lol.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
Is the recep still a guy? I visited them sometime last year and it was a guy recep who kept trying to push the $88 bullshit but I insisted on taking the cheapest entrance. There's also a fridge with canned drinks that one can take after the massage if I'm not wrong, not sure if things have changed.

Elisa is pretty but the only reason I didn't RTM is coz of the hj under blanket lol.
Changed to PRC lady now. Yours got pushed for 88. Mine is 108 for your bubble bath, or special oil rubbish.

Pretty? Nah. Damn average

Don't bother testing the waters again, lapsap already
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Changed to PRC lady now. Yours got pushed for 88. Mine is 108 for your bubble bath, or special oil rubbish.

Pretty? Nah. Damn average

Don't bother testing the waters again, lapsap already
Okay la she's pretty to me but everyone got their own preferences.

Sounds like this shop service standards has gone down liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1