The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BingBing - 25 yr old tall PRC from Northeast China with 34D melons

KNN, So far even some senior also PM me for Bing Bing's ctc!!

Respect TS leh.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 27-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
kee kee. Paisay hor bro. Disturb you while you are with her yesterday. kee kee. Anyway while reading, was suprise that our KC grandmaster didnt get to french her. Finally, 真功夫out liao and managed to french her. Perhaps i should try my luck also hor. kee kee. I must say that it really challenging to go for FL w/o frenching and once you get it. kee kee. The feeling is shiok shiok shiok
I always lose a nose to you master of KC Hoon Kee.

Old 27-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post

木瓜: 啊你这个漂亮的美媚,耳朵怎么没打耳洞呢?你怕痛啊?
冰冰 : 是的。
木瓜 : 你这丫头, 长那么大了还怕痛?不怕啦,待会我会很温柔的。
冰冰 : 不是啦,我是为我未来老公省聘金(Betrothal gift)。
木瓜: 省聘金!!?啊是吗?那我要加紧努力追到你!

Name : Bing Bing冰冰
Origin : Liaoning (Dongbei gals are always my favorite cos tall like models)
Looks : 8 (see picture again)
Hair : Charismatic Bun up (she not really like to let down her hair cos she said the saloon had overly perm small curl for her hair.)
Height : 170m (Typical Dongbei tall with big bone)
Body : 6.5 (Smooth, no tattoo, not dark nor very fair, some excess around waist but Not Fat hor)
Boobs : 7.5 (C cupper lah not D, 100% natural but a little sag due to gravity. Small aerola with nice looking nips, brownish but not bark. Surely for boobs lovers and for me!! Very sensitive)
Shower : 7 (Initially she was too shy to join the fun, but after I almost completed by shower thereafter keep teasing her with my words and then she came in butt naked. So I took my chance to shower again. Hehehe…Had some fun in there cos she teased me till my didi stood up for her and so we did both doing 鸳鸯戏水.Hehehe...).
Hunt you down from LENA's thread, your taste n mine very similar, i also wanna commando her but Lena replied 1st so LPPL up Lena instead i book Bing Bing monday followed by bing er tuesday..wah liew siong man...i wanna see if BB can replace our BE. hope she can but dont think so BE really no horse run.
Old 27-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
Hunt you down from LENA's thread, your taste n mine very similar, i also wanna commando her but Lena replied 1st so LPPL up Lena instead i book Bing Bing monday followed by bing er tuesday..wah liew siong man...i wanna see if BB can replace our BE. hope she can but dont think so BE really no horse run.
Bro, the is a different ball game lah. BE is a pro where Bing Bing is new in FL even though they are both from Dongbei. Bing Bing needed to be polished by you another KC king lah.

Old 27-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always lose a nose to you master of KC Hoon Kee.
ooi.... Great grand KC master, too humble = 虚伪hor. You forgot liao meh?

Quote:
Bro, the is a different ball game lah. BE is a pro where Bing Bing is new in FL even though they are both from Dongbei. Bing Bing needed to be polished by you another KC king lah.
isnt you the best person on job???

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 27-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

see see see... grandmaster kc shows great power here... kudos to mu gua gege making her so relaxed... lolz, dont think i ever can have such skills... mu gua gege, teach me can...? hehehehe...

bbbj frenching on the ball rolling liao... lolz...
Old 27-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro papaya for the very well written FR... nice to see you enjoying your session with BingBing...
Old 27-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for so many senior bros giving support to this thread...
Old 27-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
kee kee. Paisay hor bro. Disturb you while you are with her yesterday. kee kee. Anyway while reading, was suprise that our KC grandmaster didnt get to french her. Finally, 真功夫out liao and managed to french her. Perhaps i should try my luck also hor. kee kee. I must say that it really challenging to go for FL w/o frenching and once you get it. kee kee. The feeling is shiok shiok shiok
Yalah, you called me while I was parking (not Fxxking) my Van at our love nest.Hehehe...
Whenever you go which FL all FLs are dieing to French with you one even if you dun want to...

Quote:
ooi.... Great grand KC master, too humble = 虚伪hor. You forgot liao meh?

isnt you the best person on job???
虚伪? Me telling the truth nothing but the truth lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
see see see... grandmaster kc shows great power here... kudos to mu gua gege making her so relaxed... lolz, dont think i ever can have such skills... mu gua gege, teach me can...? hehehehe...

I also can make you relaxed if you want me to do so...Yeeeeee...I dun dare to think about it. I prefer FL leh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
thanks bro papaya for the very well written FR... nice to see you enjoying your session with BingBing...
No lah, she deserved what is written and Nothing more.

Old 27-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post

唉!!! 此等神功, 真是拍马都赶不上啊. 不亏是淫界的木瓜神啊.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
thanks for so many senior bros giving support to this thread...
Not snr bro, but because my Shi Fu Mu Gua sing praise of it. So must be of certain stardard liao. Luring me here to support. kee kee

Quote:
Yalah, you called me while I was parking (not Fxxking) my Van at our love nest.Hehehe...
Whenever you go which FL all FLs are dieing to French with you one even if you dun want to...
kee kee. Crazy. I also hope to be this way but not as Yan Dao as you and sweet talk like you loh.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 27-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sbdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can I have BingBing contact? thanks.
Old 27-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fisher09 is Cool - loads of Potential

pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 28-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
undefeated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro fei fei45 for Bing Bing's contact!

Got her contact this morning and despite having stuff to do in the afternoon, still sms-ed her to try my luck. While waiting for her to reply I was wondering whether will she reject me, after reading bro i1papaya's FR. As the minutes ticked my heart grew colder. "Sigh", I thought, maybe nop chance to try this gem leow. After 20 minutes or what seemed like an eternity to me, suddenly my phone rang! Could it be? I quickly picked up my phone and EH! It's BB calling! Ho Seh Leow Lah!

Quickly picked up the phone and heard a very teh voice speaking. NB instantly STEAM! I asked whether is it BB and she said yes (just had to confirm lah, in case wrong number right?). So I made arrangements to meet. She wasn't comfortable with lovenests in GL so asked me to pick her up. Even though I don't drive, no problem lah, got potential Fan Bing Bing lookalike to bonk, pia taxi down also no problem lah, right?

The taxi journey like very long leh, basket..... after another eternity finally reached her place. Motioned her to join me in the cab and first look, wah seh, really look like Fan Bing Bing, albeit a bah bah version lah. She was dressed in a tight black sleeveless blouse (tight because you know why lah, right?) and black shorts. Wahseh....siberi steam man. After getting on the cab I llok at her she look at me. She didn't make an effort to talk and I believe is because she's very very shy. I found out why. Anyway, I tried to break the ice by asking standard questions lah and also intro the places of interest we passed by on the way to the lovenest. Didn't talk too much as the cab driver was Chinese and didn't want him to know her 'identity'.

Finally reached my favourite lovenest and got a room. After reaching the room finally can talk freely leow, so sat down on the bed and chitchat a bit first to break more ice (NB sometimes I feel like an ice-pick man). While chatting it seems she's more comfy with me leow and when she laughs, she likes to bury her head in my chest. KNN GFE siberi strong leh! Found out that bro papaya was her first client (after bro fei fei lah) so I was actually the second one! Because she's new, she's scared that she might meet 'bad people', which is understandable lah.

After chatting for a while she suggested to bathe and asked whether would I like her to join me. Needless to say I asked her to join me lah (thanks to bro i1papaya's training yesterday!) Bath was quite SOP so nothing to shout about. After that she bathed herself while I dried myself. Jump on the bed and waited impatiently for my little BB to join me under the sheets. She came out and asked whether can dim the lights and I commented she's so shy, to which she asked, do you like shy shy type? Of course lah, this girl so teh sure i like lah. She started to catbath me from my ears (quite shiok) then slowly down south. After licking my groin she BBBJ me (thanks again bro papaya!) and she asked how strong suction I wanted. Of course I asked her strong one lah and I enjoy and tahan (in case I shoot) the BBBJ. After a short while she climbed on me and so I started my attack lah. Licked her ears and she seems to like it with stereo effect thrown in some more. After both ears I kissed and tried to french her but no entry. Ok nevermind, move southwards.

Her bush is quite ok, not trimmed, I think. Check whether mei mei got smell or not, heng ah, don't have, so I started to paint her. Hmmmm....seems like she really enjoy this, so I also squeeze her ample boobs lah. Continued licking and also fingered her. She shiok until start to grab my head and seems like got 'abalone sauce' leow. Time for me to enjoy so I capped and asked her to ride me. Her riding is quite good and not restricted to just moving front and back and will also pump up and down. Her lovehole is quite tight and I feel very high after a while and she seems to also enjoy herself. She started riding harder and harder (now think back also marikita) and pant heavily. A fter a few hard jerks she collapsed on my chest.... she may have cummed, I don't know. So I changed to missionery and let her catch her breathe lah. Pump a few times wah feeling like ai lai leow, so I withdraw and painted her again. I also fingered her and can feel her squeezing my finger. Painted a while and asked to go doggy, my favourite. After pumping a while think have to shoot leow and full steam ahead and finally unloaded everything into the CD.

She asked whether would I like to wash up immediately or later and I said wash first lah (cause I can't tahan having sperm on the bed and my body kena it). After washing we lay down on the bed to TCSS some more. As I have to rush off, after chatting for a while I told her I can't send her back but will give her money to take a cab lah. So we dressed up and I sent her off on a cab. This was indeed a very very good sexssion I have had, some more she looks very like Fan Bing Bing and GFE feeling very very GAO. SHIOK!

Here's my ratings for Bing Bing:

Name: Bing Bing
Looks: 8.5/10 (looks like a bah bah Fan Bing Bing
BBBJ: 7/10 (Not exactly the best I've had but can pass lah since she's so new)
FJ: 8/10 (I enjoyed seeing how she enjoyed the sexssion)
Painting/Fingering: Think my FR got details lah.....
CIM/COF/COB/AR/AJ: Didn't ask
GFE: 8.5/10

Bros who have her contact, what are you waiting for? Try her before she becomes lao jiao and feeling sure will be different leow. This is a gem in the making! She's still very "fresh"!

Sorry for the losoh FR but if you liked it please up my points so that I can ask other bros for contacts and write more FR's, thank you beri the much.
Old 28-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also can make you relaxed if you want me to do so...Yeeeeee...I dun dare to think about it. I prefer FL leh..
if i girl, i also will fall in love with you... hahah, like bro popcorn saif when he saw u... " leng zai " hahahahahahah
Quote:
唉!!! 此等神功, 真是拍马都赶不上啊. 不亏是淫界的木瓜神啊.

Not snr bro, but because my Shi Fu Mu Gua sing praise of it. So must be of certain stardard liao. Luring me here to support. kee kee

kee kee. Crazy. I also hope to be this way but not as Yan Dao as you and sweet talk like you loh.

Whoever agree that mu gua gege is the grandmaster kc, lai lai vote vote... mwahahaha... mu gua gege, dont shy shy liao... hehe...
Old 28-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undefeated View Post
Thanks to bro fei fei45 for Bing Bing's contact!

Got her contact this morning and despite having stuff to do in the afternoon, still sms-ed her to try my luck. While waiting for her to reply I was wondering whether will she reject me, after reading bro i1papaya's FR. As the minutes ticked my heart grew colder. "Sigh", I thought, maybe nop chance to try this gem leow. After 20 minutes or what seemed like an eternity to me, suddenly my phone rang! Could it be? I quickly picked up my phone and EH! It's BB calling! Ho Seh Leow Lah!

Quickly picked up the phone and heard a very teh voice speaking. NB instantly STEAM! I asked whether is it BB and she said yes (just had to confirm lah, in case wrong number right?). So I made arrangements to meet. She wasn't comfortable with lovenests in GL so asked me to pick her up. Even though I don't drive, no problem lah, got potential Fan Bing Bing lookalike to bonk, pia taxi down also no problem lah, right?

The taxi journey like very long leh, basket..... after another eternity finally reached her place. Motioned her to join me in the cab and first look, wah seh, really look like Fan Bing Bing, albeit a bah bah version lah. She was dressed in a tight black sleeveless blouse (tight because you know why lah, right?) and black shorts. Wahseh....siberi steam man. After getting on the cab I llok at her she look at me. She didn't make an effort to talk and I believe is because she's very very shy. I found out why. Anyway, I tried to break the ice by asking standard questions lah and also intro the places of interest we passed by on the way to the lovenest. Didn't talk too much as the cab driver was Chinese and didn't want him to know her 'identity'.

Finally reached my favourite lovenest and got a room. After reaching the room finally can talk freely leow, so sat down on the bed and chitchat a bit first to break more ice (NB sometimes I feel like an ice-pick man). While chatting it seems she's more comfy with me leow and when she laughs, she likes to bury her head in my chest. KNN GFE siberi strong leh! Found out that bro papaya was her first client (after bro fei fei lah) so I was actually the second one! Because she's new, she's scared that she might meet 'bad people', which is understandable lah.

After chatting for a while she suggested to bathe and asked whether would I like her to join me. Needless to say I asked her to join me lah (thanks to bro i1papaya's training yesterday!) Bath was quite SOP so nothing to shout about. After that she bathed herself while I dried myself. Jump on the bed and waited impatiently for my little BB to join me under the sheets. She came out and asked whether can dim the lights and I commented she's so shy, to which she asked, do you like shy shy type? Of course lah, this girl so teh sure i like lah. She started to catbath me from my ears (quite shiok) then slowly down south. After licking my groin she BBBJ me (thanks again bro papaya!) and she asked how strong suction I wanted. Of course I asked her strong one lah and I enjoy and tahan (in case I shoot) the BBBJ. After a short while she climbed on me and so I started my attack lah. Licked her ears and she seems to like it with stereo effect thrown in some more. After both ears I kissed and tried to french her but no entry. Ok nevermind, move southwards.

Her bush is quite ok, not trimmed, I think. Check whether mei mei got smell or not, heng ah, don't have, so I started to paint her. Hmmmm....seems like she really enjoy this, so I also squeeze her ample boobs lah. Continued licking and also fingered her. She shiok until start to grab my head and seems like got 'abalone sauce' leow. Time for me to enjoy so I capped and asked her to ride me. Her riding is quite good and not restricted to just moving front and back and will also pump up and down. Her lovehole is quite tight and I feel very high after a while and she seems to also enjoy herself. She started riding harder and harder (now think back also marikita) and pant heavily. A fter a few hard jerks she collapsed on my chest.... she may have cummed, I don't know. So I changed to missionery and let her catch her breathe lah. Pump a few times wah feeling like ai lai leow, so I withdraw and painted her again. I also fingered her and can feel her squeezing my finger. Painted a while and asked to go doggy, my favourite. After pumping a while think have to shoot leow and full steam ahead and finally unloaded everything into the CD.

She asked whether would I like to wash up immediately or later and I said wash first lah (cause I can't tahan having sperm on the bed and my body kena it). After washing we lay down on the bed to TCSS some more. As I have to rush off, after chatting for a while I told her I can't send her back but will give her money to take a cab lah. So we dressed up and I sent her off on a cab. This was indeed a very very good sexssion I have had, some more she looks very like Fan Bing Bing and GFE feeling very very GAO. SHIOK!

Here's my ratings for Bing Bing:

Name: Bing Bing
Looks: 8.5/10 (looks like a bah bah Fan Bing Bing
BBBJ: 7/10 (Not exactly the best I've had but can pass lah since she's so new)
FJ: 8/10 (I enjoyed seeing how she enjoyed the sexssion)
Painting/Fingering: Think my FR got details lah.....
CIM/COF/COB/AR/AJ: Didn't ask
GFE: 8.5/10

Bros who have her contact, what are you waiting for? Try her before she becomes lao jiao and feeling sure will be different leow. This is a gem in the making! She's still very "fresh"!

Sorry for the losoh FR but if you liked it please up my points so that I can ask other bros for contacts and write more FR's, thank you beri the much.
bro, already upped you for your FR - brilliant!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1