The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: malay milf house cleaner

You lucky fella, really envy you to have such wonderful luck.I am waiting here in my underwear for your next updates.
Old 17-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just for everyone info,i hve bought a bttl of gin n lime cordial.hope i cn ripped off her bra n panties tonite.keke
Old 17-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldhatemon View Post
just for everyone info,i hve bought a bttl of gin n lime cordial.hope i cn ripped off her bra n panties tonite.keke
Bro,With some pixs much better

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 16
rav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud of

Gd luck for ur battle tonite bro...
Old 18-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tis afternoon after i sent my wife to airport,i went back hm straight.i hve oredi had a plan hw to seduce shasha desperately nd my cock.i hve bought a bttl of gin n lime cordial.its a perfect mixture coz it taste sweet.

shasha finally was here.she look veri seductive today.she was wearing a white blouse leaving 3 buttons undone.i cud c her c-cup black bra holding her boobs forming a firm clevage.as for her bottom,she was wearing a denim tight mini skirt which reveal her nice muscular leg.she must hve been trying to to make herself look attrative after we chat wat is my likes n dislike last wk.

i was as usual with my underwear on.but tis time i was in a more kinky mood.it was a fish net undewear.wen i open the door n let shasha in,the 1st ting she do was her vision on my crotch.she cheekily said my undewear is more sexy than last wk.once she step right in,she uses her left hand slap gently on my groin n procced to her cleaning chores.

from tis bold reaction frm her,i knew i cud taste her pussy tonite.all i nd is to find the right time to make the kill.actually i cn simply wok over to shasha n tell her i nd to fuck her.but i didnt.in fact i gt a better idea.i wan to make shasha pussy so wet until she beg me to fuck her.tis cud brng me to another level of thrilling xcitement

as usual,shasha start her cleaning on the upper floor 1st.i was sitting on the sofa at the ground floor waiting for her to cm dwn once she finish cleaning.she finally came dwn.i ask her to take a break.i invited her to sit dwn on the sofa nxt to me.she happily obliged.

wen she sat dwn with her legs cross,my memory flashes back hw she squeezes her own tits allowing my cock head touching her nipple wen i stroke myself last wk.i get an instant turn on.

tbc.....
Old 18-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

wen she sat dwn with her legs cross,my memory flashes back hw she squeezes her own tits allowing my cock head touching her nipple wen i stroke myself last wk.i get an instant turn on.

shasha giggled wen she notice my half erected cock.i told her she looks hot.especially her blouse with top 3 buttons r undone.i oso told her i like the sight of stealing glances on her black bra n oso her clevage.she smiled

i took the bttl of gin which is rite in front of us on the coffee table,pour 1 pack with ice n mix with lime cordial n tonic.i pass it to shasha.she took a sip n she say it taste nice.shasha start to drnk more as we were chatting.the topics we were chatting were getting more sensitive each time she finish her glass of gin tonic.

she told she cud get so lonesome sometime,she cud scream.but there is ntg she cn do.she hope there was some 1 she cud go to.some i tat cud help her wen she nd to b held n comforted.

i cn b there for her i told shasha if she wudnt mind.she asked "you..you wud do tat for me".she start to muttered.i knew rite nw she is tipsy.

tbc...
Old 18-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

dun stop now.... com'on, pls continue fast......
Old 18-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
The Defender deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Defender deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice brother, waiting for shasha to beg you to fuck her soon
Old 18-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Boy oh boy looks like the TS going to strike a home run in his next post...
Old 18-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story, already upz you my humble 5
Old 18-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seafrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go on pls TS...
Old 18-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

i cn b there for her i told shasha if she wudnt mind.she asked "you..you wud do tat for me".she start to muttered.i knew rite nw she is tipsy.

i told shasha i wud definitely take care of her.she replied " u wud ?" she smile."tat would b nice to hve someone to turn to wen I needed...uh...needed some...uh...comforting.but damn,i must b drunk to be toking to u about tis.afterall u hve a wife".

seriously,i didnt xpect shasha to remind me tat i hve a wife.i took her hand n told her tat there r ting tat i cant chng(having my wife).but there r ting wen i like.i wil treasure(which was refering to her).i oso told her tat i b there for her anytime she nd.

"let me tink",she said softly.

"just let me noe",i said,glancing at her breast again.

shasha caught me looking at her breast.cheekily she told me she was feeling kinda of warm.she asked whether i do mind her unbutton her blouse.i told her to feel free to do anyting she wan besides she was only a couple buttons away from having her blouse fully unbuttoned.as she was toying her nxt button,she grinned tauntily asking me do i luv her tits.i smile without replying.

her blouse finally fell open,revealing her sexy black bra underneath tat held her big tits.she ask wud i like 2 c her tits again to refresh my memory as she continue to gulp dwn the gin tonic.i didnt reply coz i dont wan to b the 1 tat is hard up for sex.as i said,i wan her to beg me fuck her pussy.i keep pouring our glass n in few seconds,she just simply finished it

she asked for the 2nd time whether i wud like to c her tits.frm her xpression she ask me,i cn tell she desperately wan me to taste her tits so i told her yes.staring into my eyes unflinchingly,she calmly reach up to her bra with both hands.with a naughty smile,she filcked open the clasp.i was expecting to c her full tits.but i didnt.she cupped her big tits in her hands b4 the bra cud pop open.

tbc....(i am thankful to everyone tat motivate me to continue tis thread with or without point.cheers everyone)
Old 18-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mr nokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro....my house also need cleaner.....can assist.
Old 18-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
robinhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juicy story...continue plzzzz
Old 19-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the steamy encounter and now waiting for the kill.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1