The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Molested at NYE countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Anyone sis had the experience of getting molested or bro's had gf got molested at countdown before?

What did you do when it happened and after it happened?

Just wanna share my story.

Was wearing a dress that day and some bangala lifted it up and touched inside. Lucky i was wearing shorts.

My male friends and i took the bangala aside to whack but got stopped by police. End up have to waste 2 hours waiting to give statement to the police regarding the molest. Is that the reason why people rather not report such cases?

What do bros out there think?
It was SBY and his buddies?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustE- View Post
you should not take matters in your own hands. the bangala can sue you for assault also. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, NOBODY has the right to take matters in their own hands.

I give you another example besides molest. Lets say a guy try to take advantage of you and you are attached. You and your boyfriend take things into your own hands and beat the guy up OR demand money to settle the whole thing. You can be charged with extortion or robbery WITH hurt. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

EVEN IF the guy molest you, you have NO RIGHT to beat him up. You can only let the police handle it and blame yourself partially.

It's not because people don't report the case. It is because deep down inside, the "so called victims" are not that innocent after all. Come on, you are no angel.
My guess is u r a bangala and one tat stays in a condo in town area???
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I'm a pure Singaporean chinese guy. I'm not a bangala. lol. Everyone in my family is pure Singaporean chinese too. I have lived here all my life.

This is the reason why i say the maturity level of some of the people here are questionable. So many samsters think i am a bangala. lol.

I am pure Singaporean chinese. I'm fair and non biased. Nobody has the right to take the law in their hands, i quote again. This has nothing to do with race, colour or nationality.

Just because i'm defending a "bangala" post DOES not make me a bangala.

If you are mature, up my points.

If you are inmature, zap me.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm a pure Singaporean chinese guy. I'm not a bangala. lol. Everyone in my family is pure Singaporean chinese too. I have lived here all my life.

This is the reason why i say the maturity level of some of the people here are questionable. So many samsters think i am a bangala. lol.

I am pure Singaporean chinese. I'm fair and non biased. Nobody has the right to take the law in their hands, i quote again. This has nothing to do with race, colour or nationality.

佛教有五大戒:不杀生、不偷盗、不邪淫、不妄语、不饮酒

we are here as we committed one of sins as mentioned bolded above. so what is your objective??? to talk big???

wow, you damn thick skin bugger, have the cheek to ask for points??

think better stop being a nuisane in this community because you dont belong here. go back to all your educated rich men friends to agree with whatever you want them to agree with you.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dragash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelookseelook View Post
i cant find any logic on those utter rubbish you wrote????

yes, TS might not be an angel or innocent but that doesnt mean anyone is allowed to commit such act to any gal on the streets, right?
for this case here, in fact i symphatised with TS for such incident, but you instead of showing your sympathy, you are mocking like she deserved it.

i can conclude that you are not a man who will stand up and physically fight for your loved one when such thing occurred, instead you will choose to stand aside to watch and start to blame and condemning your loved one that they deserved it due to their partial fault. what a grief

rich men create all kinds of evils, they will agree to anything that covers their indecent deeds, so no point asking rich men for comments.

you sound so biased for people going out at 4am and assuming that they are ASKING/INVITING FOR trouble. it seems that you dont understand maybe you are new to sillypore, just to share with you, i am proud to say that we have achieved that high level of security with upmost efforts for past decades, thats why we can have peace of mind to walk on the street at 4am without much troubles.
also, dont forget that ah beng or punk or delinquent that enjoy late night suppers and like staying out late at night are highly educated and can be very rich too.

basic principles of mankind have never changed and are simple, eg., 人不犯我,我不犯人 or 井水不犯河水. hope you can read chinese

ya, 1 more thing, stop acting that you are from upper class, as in sillypore we do know that there is no such levelling here, so please stop judge others with colours in your eyes, ok??
Quote:

Really? Whoa, in that case I really gotta rephrase it. Not just you I'm afraid, your family/ loved ones must be leading a sad life, kudos to you. Imagine any one of them being vioated in front of you.. Tsk, bet ya just gotta find a phone and ring for the cops while you watch the action, I assume?

But wait, then again, that makes em nothing much but derserving individuals who are not that innocent now, are they? =)

And is there many brothers around here who commented that you're a fellow bangla? Thats something pretty baseless now isn't it? So much for your talk on maturity only, juvenile. I guess the one who preaches, doesn't act on his own preachings often does he? =) that aside, that's pretty childish about the points thingy. So people who pulls your reputation points down, are deemed immature by the looks of you?

Oh well, i bet alot of brothers here would love to relieve their childhood memories now wouldn't they? =) wouldn't hurt to be a kid once in a while.

Ohh gawd, vai vai vai la dae, vai soot yourself in the foot so Mani tymes? Tsk tsk. Vat shoo entertaining. Ii lyke..! =)

oh by the way, you've been warned. =)
Old 05-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 18
seoseo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseoseo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseoseo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseoseo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Usually, I can't be bothered to post but let me tell you, you are one retarded piece of shit.

To quote you earlier post, no, definitely not. Not every rich and educated man will agree with you anyone going out at 4am is asking for trouble.

That is a retarded statement.

Oh by the way, were you trying to imply to bros here you are smart, educated and rich as well? Is that a way on the internet to boost your lack confidence of capability in reality?

Remember, only the inadequate will need to prove one is, when one isn't.

The thing about people like you, that is extremely detestable? Act self righteous, act smart, act like you know it all.

I keep my statement simple, go F U C K yourself. Doubt a act smart retard like you will ever understand the meaning of, "Kiang jiu ho, mai gei kiang"

And no, whether people zap you or not, whether they are mature or not, you are definitely not in that capacity to judge, and probably never will be.

Doesn't matter how old you are, what you do in real life and don't, for one moment think you deserve any form of respect with your sheer arrogance with that absolute lack of concrete substance to match up to arrogance of yours.

Again, this is the internet, as the saying goes.
Arguing on the internet is like running the Special Olympics,
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

http://www.crunkcodes.com/media/1/42...3cae7f2d11.jpg
Old 05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
serioussillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Molested at NYE countdown

Chow ahneh molested gals at countdown party have been heard repeatedly.

All these chow ah neh think our president is ah neh thus they so daring.
( every sunday use top up phone card to get foc fuck with maids still not egff)

TS, what u & ur bf have done is correct,Sometimes if u dun takes matter on ur own, dont expect there r enough police around to protect all the gals. especially even when if a gal got raped, all faces of ah neh looked almost the same, victim, CID or forensic also no idea who the culprit

number of police vs number of chow ah neh in spore is estimated around 1:1000 in singapore.

Sigh, FT steals our jobs, FT go after our office gals, now FW also dare molest our gals...our global city, so called global city
Old 05-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

LOL. i'm here for the gals. i'm not here for you guys. -_-
Old 05-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Someone should get you a mirror. Or at least a puddle of muddy water. Not rocket science as to why so, really.

=)

Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragash View Post
Someone should get you a mirror. Or at least a puddle of muddy water. Not rocket science as to why so, really.

=)
Speaking about yourself? =) NO PIC, NO TALK.

Show a pic if you don't need a puddle of muddy water too. or are u just a coward?
Old 05-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoseo View Post
Usually, I can't be bothered to post but let me tell you, you are one retarded piece of shit.

To quote you earlier post, no, definitely not. Not every rich and educated man will agree with you anyone going out at 4am is asking for trouble.

That is a retarded statement.

Oh by the way, were you trying to imply to bros here you are smart, educated and rich as well? Is that a way on the internet to boost your lack confidence of capability in reality?

Remember, only the inadequate will need to prove one is, when one isn't.

The thing about people like you, that is extremely detestable? Act self righteous, act smart, act like you know it all.

I keep my statement simple, go F U C K yourself. Doubt a act smart retard like you will ever understand the meaning of, "Kiang jiu ho, mai gei kiang"

And no, whether people zap you or not, whether they are mature or not, you are definitely not in that capacity to judge, and probably never will be.

Doesn't matter how old you are, what you do in real life and don't, for one moment think you deserve any form of respect with your sheer arrogance with that absolute lack of concrete substance to match up to arrogance of yours.

http://www.crunkcodes.com/media/1/42...3cae7f2d11.jpg
yo dude, that's a bit mean to the mentally/physically handicapped individuals aye? =c chill ya? =)

Old 05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nah, you are here to be a nuisane in this community.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Watever it is, u can't get rid of me. I'm here to stay FOR THE PUSSY! lol. I ain't here for the B.S.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Come on guys, argue all u wan and try to win me, BUT at the end, you are still a fucking RETARD, ALL OF YOU. LOL! idiots.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Speaking about yourself? =) NO PIC, NO TALK.

Show a pic if you don't need a puddle of muddy water too. or are u just a coward?
like I've said before, it takes one to know one. Go figure =)

that aside, by pictures u meant your display pic? Oh my, I didn't know your face look like a.... Diaper?

Condolences, really. N come on, lost your cool already? That's no way a preacher should act...! =)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1