The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
NikO_Thai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to hold my cum?

Hi fellow Sammy Bros out there,

I would like to share wif u guys how to prolong your performance.I wonder does any 1 of u ever got watch this VCD titled " Tantric Love Making"? I learnt this skill from the expert n it does improve my sex life for past 6 yrs wif my ex-gfs & present gf.

U guys mus be wondering wat the heck is the skill is about rite? Its actually very simple to learn and u can even practise while working or sitting thru boring meetings.

I'm sure u guys do tahan ur urine esp if u cant find toliet or in the train rite? Well its the same theory as holding ur urine.All u need to do is to train ur "PV muscle" as if u r holding ur pee.Jus do about 10 - 20 times a day and soon u'll see the difference in holding ur cum.

Its very useful when u feel the sensation of about to cum,squeeze ur PV muscle as if u r holding ur pee n u shld be able to prolong another 5 mins.Ur gf/wife/fling wld be curious how the heck u can prolong without any spray or beer.

Btw i'm turning 35 this yr n my gf always beg me for mercy to be gentle a bit,haha.Feel free to PM me if u hv any queries.

Happy bonking!!!
Old 28-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

or you can use rubber band to tie your didi, so you wont cum?
wahahahaha
Old 28-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

use performa condom.. then when u want to cum, take it off and/or change to a normal condom.
Old 28-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Try this !

Old 29-12-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here are a few things you can try –

(1) Practice the start-and-stop technique exercise

This is done by stimulating the penis until you are just about to ejaculate, then stop the stimulation for a while until arousal decreases and resume the stimulation. You gradually increase the number of start-and-stop action to 6 times before ejaculation in your subsequent practices. The key is to get used to the intense stimulation with the aim to give you greater control over when you want to ejaculate.

(2) Squeeze the penis tip

During intercourse when you are about to ejaculate, you pull out and apply pressure to the tip of the penis for a few seconds to allow the arousal to subside and then you enter her again. This method is rather disruptive to me.

(3) Pulling the scrotal sack

During intercourse when you are about to ejaculate, you (or your partner) will gently pull the top of your scrotal sack to delay your orgasm so as to win you some more minutes.

(4) Reducing penile sensation

To dull the sensitivity of the penis, you use double condoms or apply anesthetic creams or anesthetic sprays to the tip of the penis. This can sometimes cause numbness of the penis which reduces sexual pleasure.
Old 29-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To answer to the title - use a container ?

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

In Seclusion
Old 30-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

fuck as many whores as possible. learn more abt ur body. n lastly, masturbate often
Old 30-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
netball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share...where can i get Stamina Spray?

thanks
Old 30-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Very easy...use rubber band and tie up ur lil bro lah. Got dual effect summore!

Let me explain

1. Rubber band tight holds ur cum in and enable u to last longer

2. With condom on as well....rubber band is layer mah...act as a ribbed effect for ur fling.

Moral of the story...its a win-win situation for both of u. U last longer, she gets the pleasure. So rubber band for the win!!

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TwinLighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a contradicting issue on my side... problem for me is i last too long instead of shoot too fast. Used to be a fast shooter but become more experienced liao want shoot fast also can't now.

Some girls complain i shag them out totally just for the 1 shot, can do like vigorous half an hour then shoot. In fact yesterday 1 girl i poke till she almost cry in pain and bit me in the shoulder as i pump her for some time. Then switch hj as i don't want hurt her since she buay tahan liao, she do till her hands sore then just nice i shoot out.

Seems like a pretty dumb question but anyway to eh... hasten the cum process. Am aroused but the darn bird just refuse to surrender so early. It sort of takes away the mood when one party becomes tired then become like monoplay.

1) Things either happen or it don't.

2) Either you do it or you don't.
Old 30-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Sure work method! Drink beer or whisky in a large qty before sex, sure ur gal say buay tahan! Alcohol can reduce the sensitivity of your penis! This I experienced all the time and it's quite annoying! Can pump around 20 mins can Liao la....so long for what? Tiring one you know!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AhPeh63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEscobar View Post
You can try gambir if you want, seemed to have helped me

I used to get it from http://gambir.cixx6.com
Thanks for the link, was always wondering where to find gambir in Singapore
Old 18-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
you can use rubber band to tie your didi
Old 18-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinLighter View Post
I got a contradicting issue on ...

Seems like a pretty dumb question but anyway to eh... hasten the cum process. Am aroused but the darn bird just refuse to surrender so early. It sort of takes away the mood when one party becomes tired then become like monoplay.
Haha same prob here
Old 18-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Some of the advice so far

1) tie rubber band
2) use your hand
3) use container
4) pv tantric exercise ( like hold urine)
5) mind control
6) think of farkin old auntie
7) exercise
8) pcc 1-10 times before actual
9) drink beer
10) spray
11) dorma cd
12) use 2-3 cd
13) change positions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1