The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 'baby NURSE C/o Mel Reporting For Duty

Final countdown last 3days for baby..

cheers
Old 06-06-2006, 12:56 PM
enek

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro terak24terak, how do i join ur group?? Is baby available tomorrow?? Thks!
Old 07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Registered Advertiser

terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Final countdown last 2days for baby..

cheers
,more TG to come this weeks
Old 07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KenChu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 'baby NURSE C/o Mel Reporting For Duty

Just have appointment with Baby yesterday night at 10pm thx to bro terak24terak. When i going up the hotel i knock the door around few seconds the door was open i see baby face wow not bad she got makeup so look more chio than she go toilet open tab for water to fill up in the bath tub and we sit down on the bed and tcss awhile after the water fill up she tell me it was ready and ask me want her to bath with me together? Of cuz i said sure than we strip off and proceed to bath tub and actually i want help her to wash but she said it was her job to service me not to service her and she keep playing the water with me got gf feeling after that we wipe dry and proceed to the bed... Than i start to frenching with her she quite like frenching we french alot after that i suck her nipple deep hehe and later awhile she cap me on she horse riding me for few mins and change a few position and she said wow why u so long haven cum after that i ask her to bj me and she ask me can dun wear cd or not but cannot cim i said ok than she slowly proceed to blow for me and i can feel the speed more and more faster and i cannot tahan liao i forgot to tell her i cuming liao than release my load in her mouth abit and she take it off and miss fire some shot on her hair and she ask me her hair tio sperm liao hehe than we go wash up again after that we proceed to bed again and tcss and watching tv awhile and she keep playing my nipple i cannot tahan again ask her to blow me as usual after awhile cannot tahan release my load but this time she tie up her hair so never tio and we go wash up again and dress up and paid her and than she hug me deeply and ask me will forget her or not? hehe quite a good service fl bro pls try her up as she going back soon and not coming back Well that is all for my first fr posting hope it help all bro here...

Looks: 6.5/10 (above average but looks diff from pic)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no cim)
FJ: 6.5
GFE: 8/10 (makes you feel comfy like you're with a gf)
Frenching: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes!
Old 07-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KenChu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 'baby NURSE C/o Mel Reporting For Duty

Just have appointment with Baby yesterday night at 10pm thx to bro terak24terak. When i going up the hotel i knock the door around few seconds the door was open i see baby face wow not bad she got makeup so look more chio than she go toilet open tab for water to fill up in the bath tub and we sit down on the bed and tcss awhile after the water fill up she tell me it was ready and ask me want her to bath with me together? Of cuz i said sure than we strip off and proceed to bath tub and actually i want help her to wash but she said it was her job to service me not to service her and she keep playing the water with me got gf feeling after that we wipe dry and proceed to the bed... Than i start to frenching with her she quite like frenching we french alot after that i suck her nipple deep hehe and later awhile she cap me on she horse riding me for few mins and change a few position and she said wow why u so long haven cum after that i ask her to bj me and she ask me can dun wear cd or not but cannot cim i said ok than she slowly proceed to blow for me and i can feel the speed more and more faster and i cannot tahan liao i forgot to tell her i cuming liao than release my load in her mouth abit and she take it off and miss fire some shot on her hair and she ask me her hair tio sperm liao hehe than we go wash up again after that we proceed to bed again and tcss and watching tv awhile and she keep playing my nipple i cannot tahan again ask her to blow me as usual after awhile cannot tahan release my load but this time she tie up her hair so never tio and we go wash up again and dress up and paid her and than she hug me deeply and ask me will forget her or not? hehe quite a good service fl bro pls try her up as she going back soon and not coming back Well that is all for my first fr posting hope it help all bro here...

Looks: 6.5/10 (above average but looks diff from pic)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no cim)
FJ: 6.5
GFE: 8/10 (makes you feel comfy like you're with a gf)
Frenching: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes!
Old 08-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Registered Advertiser

Morning to bros,

tks to bro KenChu for posting a fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv supported & she is leaving our shore soon

Awaiting ur PMs.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Registered Advertiser

Final countdown for baby..

cheers,more Mei Mei to come this weeks
Old 09-06-2006, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by terak24terak
Final countdown for baby..

cheers,more Mei Mei to come this weeks
baby last day today rite
Old 09-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4568520
baby last day today rite
Yes bro,so last day at $110 starting from 3.30pm onwards

cheers
Old 10-06-2006, 02:40 AM
Registered Advertiser

I am posting this on behalf of Baby.

Baby thank bros who have visited her during her stay,A big thank you

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1