The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
Re: Short Story 6: Wife being Blackmailed and used by ??.

wifey herself?? to make you excited??
Old 08-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 12
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't be Dr Aw rite....
Old 08-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
mythrilreef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think its Dr Aw for sure
Old 08-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fatcat74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liang kiat
Old 08-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is TS yourself if not must be Jon.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nigger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must be TS la.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Hint can be found in other stories.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
red-wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ang mo neighbour??
Old 09-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xia0didi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it liang kiat ??
Old 09-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

w: reached

come out of the gantry, make a left turn. walk further down then turn right. you will see the lift to the hotel lobby.

go to the concierge, look for the malay lady and give your name as sylvia. ask for room 2402. she will give you a key card and you make your way up here.

ok

wife as she was told... it was a long journey up the lift... she was already mentally prepared as we had already guessed who it was... but still... she felt nervous.. she felt excited.. she felt the horrible feeling of being in someone's control.. felt nervous that there's a possibility that this ??? wasn't any of the guesses we made... that this person could be nasty to her.. uploaded her photos online... the sense of uncertainty..

ding... the lift doors opened.. she was at the level 24...

she walked out of the lift.. saw that the room was right by the left... she went to the door...

ding dong...

message came.. it was ??

?: you have the keycard.. must be so polite?

W: ok...

wife opened the door and entered the room. she could only see the living area.. to her right, there as a wooden large door..

a message came immediately..

?: proceed to the sofa.

take a seat..

see the bottle on the coffee table?

yes

there was a bottle of vodka, those from 7-11 kind. and a bread from bread talk

finish the bottle.. i even bought bread for you so you can finish the bottle easily...

must finish the whole bottle??

yes. it'll be easier for you to give me a good blowjob. you won't feel scared...

after you are done, take a photo of the empty bottle and send to me..

be done in five minutes..

wife put her bag down on the sofa, she took a seat... she was feeling so nervous.. heart beating so fast... she was excited and scared at the same time... she thought to herself.. if she finish the bottle, would she still be able to control herself? to stay conscious... she thought of pouring the vodka away somewhere, but she was scared that ??? finds out in the end and go back their deal..

she looked around the room.. maybe pour into the kettle?? wait.. there's a door! wife got up and opened the door gently... bingo! it was a toilet! she quickly got the bottle and headed for the sink.. uncapped it.. as she poured the vodka away, she realized something... pouring it all away may not be the best idea.. if she remained fully sober during the blowjob, she may not be able to fake the high feeling and ??? may suspect.. she looked at the remaining half of the bottle... took in a deep breath.. one quick gulp, she finished the rest of the bottle...

she went back to the sofa, placed the bottle down and took a photo..

W: <picture sent>

that's my girl... do you see a black piece of cloth on the sofa...

wife saw it and thought what it was..

yes

good. now use the black cloth and blindfold yourself.. make sure it's tight and good...

when you are done.. send me a selfie of yourself being blindfolded...

ok

haha. how are you supposed to do that when you are blindfolded?? good. you did drink the vodka..

when you are done with the blindfold, shout ok..

ok

wife didn't take long. it was an easy blindfold... she wanted to leave some corners for herself to see. but she realized, that maybe being completely blindfolded might be a better idea...

i'm done!

no response... she could hear a door open... she sat there and waited in anticipation...

hello..

she heard a deep voice.. ?? was trying to sound like he was batman..

wife sat still... she felt two hands rest on her shoulders..

relax...

the two hands squeezed her shoulders gently.. massaging her... she felt her blindfold being adjusted... then nothing... then hands touched her shoulder, ?? was in front of her now...

come, stand up.. let me guide you to the bed room...

ok...

wife was trying to recall if she's heard the voice before.. she couldn't recognize it... she was getting worried...

the person helped wife stand up... guided her as they walked a short distance into the bedroom, the person's hands were on her shoulder and her arm.. he walked very closely to wife... wife could feel that he has a tummy.. was slightly taller than her...

wife could feel the person slowing down.. they came to a stop... wife felt the hand on her right shoulder slide down her bicep, the person was on her left, the other hand slide inwards to the center of her body, then both hands converging to cup both her breasts... wife got a shock and reacted to protect her body.. but it was too late... the person was now hugging behind her...

nooo...

wife moaned out in innocence and fear... her voice tender and sweet... wife felt his tummy on her back, his crotch are on her butt... there was a hard object there. it was long. and it was thick.. it felt threatening.. wife was now seriously scared... she felt the persons head lean in beside to her ear...

relax... just helping you take off your dress.....

wife felt him smell her hair as he cupped and squeezed her breasts a few times... then she felt him work on her buttons... wife was wearing a buttoned down dress...the person was taking some time to remove her buttons.. wife could feel him humping his penis gently on her butt....

wife decided to help him unbutton...

no.. let me do it... turn around...

he turned wife around... unbuttoned her slowly, one buttoned at a time... all the way down to her waist... he then spread her dress apart slowly.. revealing the good view of her breasts in the orange bra...

wow... they look even better in person!

he cupped wife's breasts and gave them a few squeezes again...

? screamed out: buay tahan ah!

w: noooo...

he continued to unbuttoned the rest of the clothes... then spreading it entirely.. removing it from wife's arms... leaving wife now only in a bra and her thong...

let me hug you ...

before wife could response... he hugged her tight... started kissing her on her lips...

noooo.. wife kept her lips shut tight.. head tilted away to avoid the kiss.. he grabbed her both her butt cheeks.. then tugging on her thong upwards to give wife a wedgie... wife felt turned on...

the guy kissed wife's cheeks... then tried her lips again... wife resisted his advances and tried to push him away...

ok ok.. time for you to do your job.

he guided her to the side of the bed

sit...

wife sat down on the bed... she waited... then.. he held her right hand being guided to his penis.. to grip his penis..

oh my... it was so big... and thick.. wife held it in her hand for a while.. she didn;'t know what to do....

come on.. give me an amazing seductive blowjob...

wife was hesitant.. she was scared.. so... she started to masturbate his shaft... it was sticky when she felt his penis head... it was such a big penis head... it was circumcised... wife was getting worried.. was it a malay guy??

she continued to stroke him...

he got impatient... : come on.. give it a good blow...

wife felt his hands on her head... pulling her head closer to her penis... wife was hesitating... hesitating... she could feel her heartbeat so fast... so loudly...

come on. don't be shy.. it will taste really good.. the best you will ever get to suck...

wife felt turned on... in the end.. she took in one deep breath... breathed out... pulled the penis to her mouth... opened her mouth slowly... hesitating hesitating.. hesitating.... her head moved forward a little...... his penis head now so close to wife's mouth......
Old 09-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nigger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guy with tummy and circumsized penis?
Sounds like zai from the other story.
But the guy's rich. Why blackmail money? Ha
Old 09-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pinkys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do continue bro
Old 09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

wife finally decided to give in... she gave the penis a good kiss on its head while she continued to masturbate him... it was soft and firm..

woooo..

wife moved her head backwards, the precum sticking to her lips and stretching like pizza cheese.. she tilted her head forward and kissed it again... wife can't believe the texture she was feeling.. it was a nice penis head.. wife kissed around the penis head... it was big... the penis head was BIG!

here's a photo to help you better understand the shape...

wife stopped kissing the penis. she paused... oh shit... what's wrong with me... she felt like sucking the penis already.. but thing was... should start to suck him off or wait until he signals for it?

wife decided to wait... she continued to kiss his penis head gently while masturbating him slowly.. very slowly... he was enjoying it... stroking her hair... touching her shoulder... playing with her bra strap..

wife felt something from him... he began to shake his waist a little... very mildly thrusting his penis forward... he was getting impatient.. he couldn't hold back anymore...

come on.. open your mouth...

wife did as she was told.. but she still wanted to retain her innocence... she opened her mouth very slightly... she felt a little of the penis head being pushed into her... her lips stopping. the penis moved back a little.. then pushed forward a little... slowly, gently and gradually trying to wince it's way into wife's mouth... wife finally relented... opened her mouth and let the whole penis head go in...

? shouted: song!

the penis head touched her tongue. somehow, wife' closed her mouth and tilted her head backwards..next thing she knew, she moved her head forward once more and her mouth opened... she engulfed the penis head again.. closing her mouth as she pulls it out of it... letting her lips slide against the penis head... the precum making it extra smooth... oh gosh.. what was this feeling? wife felt excited sucking his penis head.. it was nice to suck! wife just kept lipping his penis head... slowly, and smoothly...

? : song ahhhhh... nicely

he was constantly moaning.. touching wife's hair.. grabbing it slowly.. tighter... trying to push more of his penis into wife's mouth... wife wouldn't allow it.. it was long.. she continued to lip his penis head...

he started to bend his body forward, reaching for wife's breasts and cupping them.. he started to squeeze them... wife didn't care and continued to suck his penis head... then... he stuck his fingers into the bra, touching her nipples and started to twist them gently, flicking them...

wife pulled the penis head out of her mouth... 'ahhh.' she left out a really soft moan.. her mouth opened... then it closed... she took in a deep breath.. wife opened her mouth and started to suck his penis off.. this time engulfing more than his penis head ... a little of his shaft... her tongue felt itchy.. she wanted to lick him!

wife held back.. but he was playing with her nipples more... wife gave in.. she was already engulfing almost half of his penis already... she pulled the whole thing out.. she licked his penis head like it was an ice-cream stick... wife was panting so hard... her head movements were so big.. moving around .. licking his penis head.. his penis shaft.... she was so horny...

? moaned out...: fuck.. i really want to take your blindfold off and look at your face while you suck for me... fuck!!

wife didn't care.. she continued to suck him.. now she alternated between licking and kissing his penis... and then sucking as well.. then suddenly... he took his hands out from wife's bra... wife felt him stretching his back... he was tired from bending forward...

?: let's change position. my back is aching...

wife was just about ready to take the penis out from her mouth..

?: wait! hold it there..

wife couldn't move here head backwards.. he was using his hand to press her head forward... stoping her from taking the cock out from her mouth... it wasn't a deep throat, but about a third of his penis was inside wife's mouth..

?: i want to my penis to remain in your mouth as we change our position ok?

wife nodded her head, with the penis still in her mouth...

wife felt the movement.. she followed it... she could feel him getting his legs on to the bed... wife went to a crawling position, her mouth locked, following it all the way to the other side of the bed.. her knees were on the right side of the bed, he was sitting down on the left side...

?: ok continue...

wife lost a bit of the yearn to suck his cock from the movement.. though, she felt like his slave... she enjoyed it in a subtle manner... wife's tongue was getting tired... she move her head up and down, opening her mouth as wide as possible... her lips brushing against his shaft...

?: woah... woahhhh woahhhhh...

he was enjoying himself...... wife felt spurred on to blow him harder... she increased the pace of her mouth fucking his penis.... he moaned louder... both hands cupping wife's breasts... squeezing them tightly....

?: woahh woahh... ok ok.. stop .. stopp..

wife was shocked... he pushed wife away... pulling her head upwards, removing the penis from her mouth..

?: lick my nipples...

he guided wife's face to where his nipple was... wife realized that he was only wearing a pair of boxes... he was topless.. she did as she was told... started to kiss his nipples and licked it... she felt him cup her breasts again... this time moving to her back and then trying to unclip her bra...

w: no no... no naked remember?

wife was surprised that she still had the discipline to stop him...

?: ok..

he cupped her breasts again... wife resumed licking his nipple...but he didn't just cup.. he readjusted her bra.. pushing the cups and hiding them underneath her breast.. leaving her nipples exposed... this time round he cupped both breasts and used both his index fingers to rub her nipples.. wife felt such a turn on!

w: oooohhhh...

she moaned out as she continued to lick him... she didn't know why, but her left hand moved and patted around to feel for his penis.. she found it, grabbed it and started to masturbate him gently and slowly....

?: hoahhhh.. you are goooooddd....

after a few minutes...

he couldn't hold himself back anymore...

he was too horny...

he kept on staring at wife's breasts.. squeezing them hard...

rubbing those nipples...

those beautiful nipples...

he wanted to suck them!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

please do continue to post your guesses.. it's still wide open.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xia0didi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it must be Ts yourself. Because no one would be so calm when his wife is being black mailed. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1