The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating Wives - Are there many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you very much sister for kindly considering my humble application Up you with my 2 points as a thank you token of appreciation for considering my application. You are indeed a very nice and kind lady. But i don't think i qualify. Sigh. May i wish you and your husband all the best in your search for a like minded couple to enjoy yourselves with
Thanks bro for the points, even tho I don’t know what’s that for, but thanks~
Old 15-10-2017, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Cases of women cheating are on a rise while men cheating has remained the same.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...vs-men/313704/

To any bros here who wanna get married, just remember, at any point once you fail to live up to her expectation, she will divorce and take away everything u have ever worked hard for. Then you will be left with nothing, drinking alcohol, while she plays the victim to her family, friends and your kids.

You can buy a flat, raise a family and do everything that marriage supposedly allows, without getting married.

Its time to wake up bros.

Indeed we are seeing a mindset shift in our society in the recent years as Singapore becomes much more cosmopolitan than before. This has created more opportunities for us but it's a double edged sword.

Maybe that's why we see more swinging singles who doesn't want to tie the knot and/or divorce rate going up.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
Curiouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCuriouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsecrets View Post
I guess my case does not qualify as cheating ba... lol,Hubby want me to play. So approval given, not consider as cheating hor.
Hi sis, I am in the same situation as you. However we are quite busy and have not been active in this forum so still exploring what’s out there. You are lucky that your hubby also allow you. Doesn’t it feel a huge relief to be open and allowed

Any tips for me and hubby?

Back to the topic, no one really can say what the numbers are but one can infer it should be around the same. The other question is with how many and how often

Before we opened up to the lifestyle, I never had thoughts of cheating though. All I can say I I never knew what I was missing.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5868 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the points, even tho I don’t know what’s that for, but thanks~
You are welcome, sister. There is nothing much about the points actually as most members in here know. Not worth anything in monetary sense, just for decoration purposes, shows how popular you are, that's all. Cannot change for anything valuable in real life or even in this forum.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 15-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, there r many in absolute numbers as to be expected, when their husbands neglect them or does not sextify them for various reasons...in terms of %, the fig is lesser...

many of them hv & enjoy sex wif other guys discreetly aft knowing them for sometime or who they met or was introduced to recently by trusted frens...almost all of them allow their lovers to fxxk them behind their husband's back, worried tat their husbands might come to know their infidelity & divorce them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscoupl3 View Post
Back to the topic, no one really can say what the numbers are but one can infer it should be around the same. The other question is with how many and how often *rolleyes*

Before we opened up to the lifestyle, I never had thoughts of cheating though. All I can say I I never knew what I was missing.
Yeah, can't get the exact nos. or %s of those involved in it...how many ??...usually 1 @ a time...how often ??.. as often as they both can find the time to meet & fxxk

U r like some i know sis, initially these wifeys nvr had tots of cheating their husbands just like other faithful wives...until it just happened 1 fine day suddenly, when their lovers subtlely lured them into it...they find themselves 'trapped' at the last minute ..not knowing wat to do, whether to GA wif it or to stop him there & den ..but i suppose they all found it hard to turn away as lust & curiousity took over their minds...though knowing it is wrong to do it wif their lovers behind their hubbies' back, they still flow along & let their lovers take over their bodies, wanting to enjoy it badly in their hearts...yes, u r rite, sis...aft the 1st encounter, they all must hv realised tat it was indeed something they had missed all along...something tat they could hv engaged in & enjoyed easily had they known it earlier

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
Curiouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCuriouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U r like some i know sis, initially these wifeys nvr had tots of cheating their husbands just like other faithful wives...until it just happened 1 fine day suddenly, when their lovers subtlely lured them into it...
Oh, I still don’t cheat my hubby nor get lured by a lover. my hubby is fully aware and supports my lifestyle
Old 15-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many of them hv & enjoy sex wif other guys discreetly aft knowing them for sometime or who they met or was introduced to recently by trusted frens...almost all of them allow their lovers to fxxk them behind their husband's back, worried tat their husbands might come to know their infidelity & divorce them...
Quote:
Oh, I still don’t cheat my hubby nor get lured by a lover. my hubby is fully aware and supports my lifestyle
No, sis not referring to u....talking abt the others who do it quietly behind their hubbies' back ...as i hv said earlier....

Old 15-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
You are welcome, sister. There is nothing much about the points actually as most members in here know. Not worth anything in monetary sense, just for decoration purposes, shows how popular you are, that's all. Cannot change for anything valuable in real life or even in this forum.
if only the points can be redeemed for rebates during cheonging...

Old 16-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 14
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol, we trying soft swing now, u wanna join?
"Soft Swing" is a new term that I had to look up.. like I said, you are lucky to be free and open with your hubby. But my mate is not into any kind of swing - at all. So I guess I have to do "discreet acts" instead?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 14
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Hey sis you and sis darksecrets are in the similar situation! Lucky ladies.

For you guys and other sis out there who are open and have the consent of your hubbies, I wouldn't consider that cheating. Cheating is when you are doing something that consent is not given.

Sometimes when the forbidden fruit is tasted, it opens the floodgates of eros. Statistics unsure, but I'm quite certain is a rising trend.

You are already tasting the fruits from outside, still need advice?

Quote:
Hi sis, I am in the same situation as you. However we are quite busy and have not been active in this forum so still exploring what’s out there. You are lucky that your hubby also allow you. Doesn’t it feel a huge relief to be open and allowed

Back to the topic, no one really can say what the numbers are but one can infer it should be around the same. The other question is with how many and how often

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 16-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
"Soft Swing" is a new term that I had to look up.. like I said, you are lucky to be free and open with your hubby. But my mate is not into any kind of swing - at all. So I guess I have to do "discreet acts" instead?
i wasn't just as open a year ago, and my hubby is my 1st man. He does convinced me somehow that we all have the inner dark side that is being restrained by the system we call "comments from others". Women are just as horny and needy like men, or even more. Just that the society expects us to have "self-control" of the inner dark side.

It is not "no interest", its "you are not able to open that forbidden door yet."
Old 16-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

To me, we are not saint, and fueled by the 7 sins. Lust and greed are best combi. Maybe not every one will admit, we do lust for something similar to whatever we possess. Be it tangible or non tangible, we always wanted more or better or both.

So in terms of our topic here, having more and different sex partners do fulfill our lust and greed. the question is, who will face such facts and agree?

My hubby do know that i am curious about sex, so i will taste other dicks eventually, hence, he decided that if i were to do it, might as well i do it under his knowledge. Not because he got no choice but he himself is aroused too and enjoy seeing me enjoy~
Old 16-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Cheating Wives - Are there many?

Quote:
To me, we are not saint, and fueled by the 7 sins. Lust and greed are best combi. Maybe not every one will admit, we do lust for something similar to whatever we possess. Be it tangible or non tangible, we always wanted more or better or both.

So in terms of our topic here, having more and different sex partners do fulfill our lust and greed. the question is, who will face such facts and agree?

My hubby do know that i am curious about sex, so i will taste other dicks eventually, hence, he decided that if i were to do it, might as well i do it under his knowledge. Not because he got no choice but he himself is aroused too and enjoy seeing me enjoy~

Sure sounds like a win win situation you're in. Happy for You!
Old 16-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

Back to the topic, no one really can say what the numbers are but one can infer it should be around the same. The other question is with how many and how often *rolleyes*

Quote:

Oh wat a revealing statement frm the abv sis....join the other bro to upzz these 2 lovely sis wif my 11 sweet cherries for being so open & frank, sharing wif us on tis matter of wives cheating when my power recovers ...v. interesting n insightful views to know...tis is the ultimate for any couple ...enjoyment for both wif no worries of divorce 1

Old 16-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

i have replied to ur pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1