The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MamboJ3011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Single Serves of Sex in the Life Down Under

bonk an oz...

if you are not big enuff.....it's just like bamboo stick stirring the well...
Old 14-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

as long as got stick to stir okie wat ??

mai hiam lah .. wif tat kind of looks n body ... I think any sbf bros here wld hav paid top dollars ...
Old 14-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 19
zeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seether View Post
mate, good job.
FOOOOOOLLLY SEEEEEK!

and oh. keep it up mate.
LOL. Exactly. Australia in general is FULLI SIK MATE!

glad you can relate to all this.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

zeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"you want to protect your identity but yet you post pics of your "friends"? the internet can be a small place... maybe you should consider removing the pics"

you are very astute in your observations

however, most of the people pictured, I have only met a couple of times, I can't even remember their names. And in our intoxicated states, I highly doubt they will remember me either.

And Victoria has left Australia for some time now to further her studies elsewhere. So i'm banking on the fact that she won't chance upon the pics here

Besides, are there any objections to photos? If there, I'd gladly take them down.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Just got back from work boys, was a pretty slow day so I managed to write some more and dig up some photos. Here's the continuation.

She giggled, grabbed my hand and ran back to the car.....

We were both out of breath and gasping for air when we got back to the car. I caught her eye and she caught mine, we took hold of each other like long lost lovers. We kissed, we groped we lived for that moment and it was good.

I took off her top and I was amazed by the greatest set of breasts I have ever laid my eyes on. They were at least a 34D. God I love Australia.

We climbed into the backseats and she nearly ripped off my t-shirt. She put her palm on my chest and she kissed my torso, leaving a snail trail down south.

I fumbled with the clasp of her black lacy bra and freed her breasts. They were massive, the largest I have ever came across. She had creamy natural breasts and I swore I could live my life just staring at them. I took one of her pink nipples in my mouth and sucked on her boobs whilst massaging the other. She let out long sighs. I tweaked her nipples and pinched them slightly. “Harder”. I bit down slightly on her nipples and moaned. I pinched nipples hard “that’s it zack, that feels awesome”.

I got out of my jeans and she took me in her mouth. I sunk into the supple leather seats and let this beautiful girl blow me. Her head bobbed up and down while I held her long blonde her atop her head with my left hand. With my right hand, I continued kneading her marvelous boobs.

“Do you have protection?”

“What? No. I don’t carry a gun”
Old 14-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

She bit down trying to stifle a wave of laughter.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” From pure pleasure, it was pure pain.

After about 5 minutes of laughter, we recovered my composure. But I had lost whatever hardness I had. The raw, stinging feeling was enough to make a grown man cry. It was lucky I was a little ‘high’ due to the consumption of the magic mushrooms and that numbed the pain down.

“I’m so so sorry Zack, let me make it better” Victoria cooed. She then removed her skirt and matching lacy panties. She got on top of my lap and kissed me passionately. I was hard and ready to go.

She straddled me and I saw she felt she shaven, this was a huge turn on. I put a finger over her pussy and spread its pink-brown lips apart. She was sopping wet. I easily slid 2 full fingers inside of her and she accepted them with great pleasure. I stated to pump her wet pussy with my fingers. Her heightened breathing became tiny squeaks and she was fucking my fingers while on my lap. “I want you”
Old 14-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

With bated breath, I slid my cock deep inside her. We both relished the moment. It was a melting pot of passion, lust and culture. I continued to pump and push my cock inside her. With each pump, I tried going farther into her. She continued to bounce on my lap. It was like a well oiled piston, going in and out. I could see little beads of perspiration collecting on her skin. I could see the little blonde peach fuzz on her skin, on her heaving breasts. I nestled my face in her bosom and continued to fuck her hard. She started to whimper in high pitches tones. “I’m gonna come Zack, I’m gonna come”. With renewed vigour, I fucked her harder and deeper. She screamed, and in her crescendo she yelled out my name. Her body stiffened and her wet pussy tightened around my throbbing cock. She then got off me, went on her knees on the next passenger seat and stroked my cock in a long, quick succession. “Come for me Zack, I wanna taste you bad” It was barely 30seconds later I could feel a sordid and primeval sensation well deep within my loins. I jerked my hips forward and came deep inside her waiting mouth. I came so intensely I thought I was going to pass out. The moment seemed to slow down at that point. I could feel my come gushing through my cock and spurting out into Victoria’s mouth. My body convulsed in pleasure. I was drained. I was satiated with wanton sex. I loved it.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Here's some photos I dug up:

Where all the action happens. So who says you need an expensive car to get girls? You just need an expensive looking one haha.

Here's Vic & I at a boat party

Last edited by zeddy; 14-09-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboJ3011 View Post
if you are not big enuff.....it's just like bamboo stick stirring the well...
not always the case...as you will soon find out. sometimes asians can have a larger 'well'
Old 14-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

And some Angmo ladies have very tight pussies...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 14-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
And some Angmo ladies have very tight pussies...
absolutely.

anyhow, on a side note, thanks for those people who 'upped' my points..

With the encouragement, I am compelled to share more.
Old 14-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Following this casual encounter Victoria, I realized that she had taken a liking towards me. I have to admit that she was very attractive physically. She had smoky blue eyes, a perfect body, smudged red lips anyone would love to kiss. But it was her personality which bewitched me. She was brazen and enigmatic. She was lascivious, she had the insouciance of Lolita.

She regularly came to my swimming trainings. Watching her sitting on the bleachers, listening to her iPod was mesmerizing. Her disarming smile when she curled her lips charmed many guys and most of my team mates took an instant liking to her. However, they knew we had something going on because, we would hang out after training each day.

I liked having her around. Sure, she was beautiful and had a great personality to boot. But above all, she had an insatiable appetite for sex. The sex was plentiful but it wasn’t methodical; it was wild.
Old 14-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

After one training in the evening, she asked me to go back to her place, since her step-dad was away on business, I gladly obliged. Her place was about 30min drive from the CBD but I was astounded by where she resided. It was a nice bungalow with a garden. Needless to say, she was quite wealthy. However, she never mentioned it. I am starting to really like her! Anyway, she had her own bathroom and in it was luxurious, she even had her own Jacuzzi tub in the middle, which she said was under-utilised and asked me to take a bath with her (I hadn’t changed out from the swim training nor had I cleaned up properly). I proceeded to get some drinks from her mini-bar while she got the tub ready.

When I returned she was wearing a white bikini and was just about to get into the steaming water. I took a moment to take in the visual. The white bikini had a floral pattern down the sides and it was barely covering her breasts. Her soft and creamy cleavage looked so inviting I just wanted to bury my face in it. Her tiny bikini bottom was a small triangle, held together by a string at the sides, just covering her most intimate parts of her near-perfect anatomy. I felt I was the luckiest guy in the world.

We both immersed ourselves in the water, I could see the goose-bumps slowly form on her white skin as the spirals of steam emanating from the water slowly licked her. The tub was clover shaped, with 4 points; she sat across me with our drinks in glasses over the edge. She was just smoldering, she was the face of perfection. The water rested just above her bosom and made the white bikini material slightly translucent. Under it, I could see protrusions under the bikini top. Her pink nipples were slightly erect with a combination of the warm water and cool air above it. The beads of moisture trickled down from the nape of her neck and flowed down to her valley. Thank you for the mammaries.
Old 14-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

“Vic, why don’t you come over here instead, there’s only two of us”

She slowly waded over and leaned on me, while I was on one corner.

My hands explored her body and I nuzzled her neck. She smelt so good, the scent of a woman. It was natural, sweet smell wisped into my nose, which made my olfactory glands go into overdrive. My hands randomly massaged her taut body. What this attractive, nubile girl was doing with me, till today, I don’t really know. Where did the attraction lie? One thing for sure is, I wasn’t complaining.

I unfastened the knot holding her bikini top. And with one finally pull, the top was loose. Her breasts bounced as if in appreciation of the newfound freedom. I cupped both her breasts in both my hands, they were definitely more than a handful. I massaged them the best I could and she moaned in pleasure. I continued to plant kisses on her neck and licked her behind her earlobes. I held her pink-brown nipples between my thumbs and forefingers a squeezed them gently, and then in increasing pressure, just the way she liked it before.

“I love what you’re doing, please don’t stop” she said between sighs.

She then reached behind her and fiddled with my swimming trunks and managed to pull it down slightly. I was rock hard at this moment and she gripped my cock with her full hand and started to stroke me in upwards motion, starting from the tip to the base.

We then had an unusual conversation.
Old 14-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

“You should come over more often Zack, Melbourne is so boring and I like it when you’re around”

“Yeah. Sure” I quickly said while I resumed enjoying myself with her breasts and focusing on the pleasure that was occurring due to the exact placement of her fingers around the glans of my cock.

In the conversation I found that she was an only child and her parents, who were successful business people, separated when she was a young girl.

She probably told me a lot more than that but I really wasn’t concentrating, for good reasons. She then asked me a question, “Have you ever had a threesome?”

A moment of terror came across me and I thought for a while before I answered with another question. “Why, am I not enough for you?”

She smiled and quickly answered, “No, silly, I meant, would you want to have one?”

I said “Sure, who wouldn’t. Any guy with his faculties intact would, unless of course he was a monk. How about you?”

“Well, I was just discussing it with my friends, maybe? I dunno” she replied.

Little did I know this was a self-fulfilling prophecy, which would come true in the near future.

With this thought in my mind, I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to fuck her now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1