The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Odysseus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True life stories

This is a very interesting story. Hope for more.
Old 16-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

brother u are starting to be my fan riaos..hoho

haha, l mean not everyone gets to get fun wif a model. but ur experience wif her seems bad, she had her fun, enjoy herself, but u didnt.

but y didnt u stop her fro leaving, shld hab tell her off tat u haben explode yet mahs
Old 17-10-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

bo bian. she says cannot be let me shoot inside her mah. no protection leh! so while she was bathing I go into the toilet and PCC one corner lor. juz sad that i didn't get to cum in her nia......... no big deal.

later realised i like to see gals cum 1st be i cum.
Old 17-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

lol, she scare then still wan to hab fun in the 1st place
Old 17-10-2007, 12:13 PM
wolf00178

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

very good story
Old 18-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Samster

JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
anyway can someone assist me? I would like to share this series called "girls' guide to 21st century sex". It talks alot abt sexual positions, sexual diseases, how to make gal orgasm, bigasm or unigasm, "cottaging" (the infamous act george micheals was caught doing", stuffs to eat to change taste of semen,
experiementation on products tat increase penis sizes and many many more....... 8 part series to share with everyone here.

how do i go abt allowing bros here to download?

i juz uploaded episode one of this documentary to

http://www.filesend.net/download.php...84df94f46dfd2a

its a eight parter. hope bros here will enjoy the series.

Some bros downloaded the 1st episode liao. Can leave some comments?

And those who knows how to compress the video file, do teach me. Its tiring trying to compress a 80+MB video file to 80MB *.rar format!!! Its like never compress at all!

might as well i upload actual video up liao. and anyone can recommend a place to store such big video files to share with everyone else?

&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 18-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

part1:

part2:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php...c75360dc20b3f6
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 19-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

part1:

part2:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php...c75360dc20b3f6

part3:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php...8a2aee570ba771

pls appreciate my efforts here. each episode requires me 10mins to compress and 30mins to upload! wah liew. can someone teach me an easier way?
Old 19-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Samster

Been 2 weeks since i bonked I think. Trying to abstain for the sake of a new someone {local syt and virgin though 2 bfs liao added her into my friendster recently and got to know her thru a brother(non cheongster type)}....

its even longer since i see linlin online on QQ (maybe she has gone back to work in those Shanghai Korean KTVs . juz a recap of who linlin is:

LinLin - a young dongbei gal who is cute and bubbly. I had many good times with this gal. This gal has chemistry with me. I even bring her to raffles hotel and raffles the plaza. Many guys were crazy over this one. I know of a guy who buy chicken essence and go geylang give her(if u'r the bro pls pte msg me). Another guy finished his session and refused to leave the premises and kept hugging her. Worse of all is a guy who says he wants to marry her. She was telling me that fellow is crazy!
(She led me to think we can have a closer relationship. got to know my real sister. apparently told my sister she is half a sister in law to her. remembered when we 1st met and how many times we had sex. but when I asked for long term relationship, she says "我们是好朋友""wo men shi hao peng you" we'r good friend s.)�

Trying to curb my urge, thus decided to pen down the story of linlin and me since I have inspiration to write based on watever vague memories left of her in my mind. Better to write down these memories before they fade away thru time.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

It was a rainy nite (actually early morning 3am+). The weather was cool as wind blows with slight showers over the eastern part of Singapore. As everyone can see, I am always awake on unearthly hrs. So feeling the boredom and void in my life, I decided to put myself to a sex test/exam again. I got my car keys and drove out to gayland in search of my candidate.

To qualify as my candidate. They have to be either SYTs (under 21 sweet young things) or chio demure girls ard 22-24. Yes, they must be at least half a decade younger than me. Or at least look tat age. Not exactly a boobs lover but more of a pretty face lover.

drove in from lor 10 side to check out the gals. not many left standing. Usually the pretty ones will hang out ard 8pm, 10pm and 4am. 8pm is starting time. 10pm(cindy usually start at this time) is for the lazier ones who start later. and 4am (got to know this from yingying my other gal) is usually gathering time for them to knock off from work. saw many gals got to hide from the rain in the hotels. some sgrean gentlemen were offering temporary shelter for these gals.

drove past the hotel 81 at the golden triangle area and moved into the poach of darlene hotel. There stand 3 girls. But the one who caught my eye was this young looking girl wearing a blue dress, she has a slight resemblence to stella ng. She has nice pheonix eyes (not slinty type) with good blue eye shadows tat enhances her facial features. As I drove past, she tried peering into my car and gave a beautiful smile. 2 dimples can be clearly seen. I was captivated by her.

Seen her a few months back b4 she disappeared for awhile. She was commented by 2 touring japanese gentlemen as being kawaii. Never engaged her services back then coz she disappeared when I went looking for her. Seems like tat day was my lucky day. I quickly sloted into the carpark at darlene, open my car door and dashed out. I ran towards her and grab her left hand and drag her into darlene hotel to book a room. She was kinda shocked for a moment. I gave her a while waiting for the hotel keys. She says:"xia si wo le, wo hai yi wei ni xiang gan ma." (u scared me, I was wondering wat u were trying to do)

PS:Sorry bros, no chinese characters input today. coz of technical difficulties.)
Old 19-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

yeah.... imagine she is the one in this pic but change the dressing to blue and makeup wif blue eye shadow. smile's better with dimples. the resemblance was mentioned by another bro. She has no idea who stella ng/huang was and asked me for a pic of her after we got to know each other better.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

I was caught in the rain while running from car into the sheltered area. She saw the water dripping from my head to toe. She took out a packet of tissue and help dap away the water. All this time she maintained her smile. I was touched by her actions. Having a young bubbly girl showing some care to me, I couldn't help but start to feel something for this gal liao.

The counterguy then passed me the key and we proceeded to our room for action. Once in the room, she locked the door. Walked to the side of the bed and started to take off her dress. I couldn't help but admire this gem stripping to it raw beauty. As her dress slips down her waist, I moved forward to kiss her. I tried frenching her but she resisted. She asked me to take a bath 1st, I told her its alrite coz I had taken a bath b4 coming to this area. I attempted to french her again, she pushes me away slightly and says she dun french for hygiene reasons.

(PS:damn! effect of story not good when i cannot use the chinese characters! I think with the actual chinese characters conversation with english subtitles will hold more meaning when I write the story!)

To be continued.................(till chinese input is reactivated!)
Old 19-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Xiao Hei

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bro J ... good narration ... slow and steady .....
Old 19-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
viruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud ofviruslink has much to be proud of

Bro,

Nice story. Keep it coming. Thanks for sharing too.

Kindly PM me if I have missed anyone who had up me.
Old 19-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

keep it going bro ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1