The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Waiting for your updates with a hardon here haha.

Btw any bros here want to chat about their voyeur activities? last i recorded my friend shower was a couple of days ago. So if anyone wants to learn tips or also we talk about our adventures hit me up. All local chinese sluts only for me
Old 16-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please continue
Old 17-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*2 hours later*

I sat on the toilet and wirelessly accessed the cam.

More than a hundred video thumbnails filled the screen. But worry not.. I glanced at the time when Z and I went to the toilet. Within seconds, I found the timestamps that I was looking for.

Every indicator of a successful capture was a mini victory.

All the video thumbnails around the time Z went to the toilet were dark and static, except one. My heart started to beat hard. I missed the adrenaline rush I used to feel from the first capture of S and C.

The preview image didn't have anybody in it, but the toilet light was on. Based on my experience, the actual capture could be this video or the one before or after it. I took a deep breath and tapped on it.

The video started playing. I couldn't really fast forward the video because the wireless connection was bad. I sat and waited for about 20 seconds, watching the dark and grainy scene of the toilet.

Then the moment came..

I saw shadows approach the entrance of the toilet and the light suddenly snapped on. The video almost instantly turned crystal clear. I could see part of myself gesturing to Z, and then her stepping into the toilet. Damn!

As she gingerly moved behind the door and proceeded to close it. I paused the video, sat further back on the toilet and begin to stroke my partially erect cock. I resumed the video with my other hand, focusing my attention on every move Z made. I wanted to savour every moment..

Z turned around and faced the cam. She raised her arms and fixed her hair a little, staring innocently into the mirror. The voyeuristic high that you get when you can recognise and confirm her in the video is indescribable. I began to tremble, knowing that eventually I'd get a peek between her legs..

She turned and stepped towards the toilet bowl, held her shorts and panties and pulled them down in one quick motion. I paused the vid again. I relished in the moment: Z in her ponytail, her class t-shirt with her name on it, bent over with her creamy, fair ass exposed. Her simple beige panties was nestled in her shorts. Her ass was nothing like those sexy xmms on the street, but it definitely worked for me. I jerked my cock faster, feeling the waves of high coursing through my body.

Here was the first time she unwittingly exposed a private part of her body, and of all people, to her Kor. I imagined Z now lazing on her bed, thinking about how fun today's visit to her Kor was, having not a single clue that he is right now coaxing himself to climax with her voyeur video. The feeling of her innocence contrasted so much with forbiddenness that it was almost too much for me to handle.

The pressure in my balls was increasing. Again, I resumed the video.

Z finally turned around and sat on the toilet. My eagle eyes caught a view of her pussy.

It was just pure innocence. She was neither shaved nor trimmed. Z is all natural. She had what I thought was the perfect local chinese xmm pubic area. There was no hair all around, perfectly fair and smooth all the way till the little triangle of her crotch, where her pubic hair resides. She looked so pure, yet so obscene at the same time.

She sat there, focused on peeing for the next 30 seconds.

Then she grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and stood up, hunched over slightly and wiped her pussy. I was treated to a clear view of her pussy hairs splaying apart. Her pussy hairs were now messed up and standing, as she turned back slightly to throw the toilet paper into the bowl. Her side profile is now facing the cam, her unkempt strands of hair clearly silhouetted against the white background.

I couldn't take it anymore. This was more than what I was hoping for. I was burning the image of her face, her petite frame, and her exposed pussy into my mind.

"Z.." I mouthed her name as I shot out glob after glob of cum.

Fuck.

Old 17-07-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A taste of Z..
Old 17-07-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, Big fan here. Please update more often bro.

Been refreshing this thread everyday.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

A taste of Z..
Wow Z looks just as I hoped for. innocent chinese slut. why do they drive us wild so much
Old 19-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

"Z finally turned around and sat on the toilet."

Her shorts and panties pulled down..
Old 19-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SadioMane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, with pic too!
Old 19-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tktk08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTktk08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wow Z looks just as I hoped for. innocent chinese slut. why do they drive us wild so much
cos they're "innocent"
Old 22-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheVader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did she bathe at your place?
Old 23-07-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

"Z finally turned around and sat on the toilet."

Her shorts and panties pulled down..
Yum yum. cant wait to see those treasures
Old 26-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

I couldn't believe I've done it.

I got to witness my dear xmm cousin peeing and her jet black pubic hair, contrasting against the fair skin of her inner thighs.

I sat at my PC, heart racing after cumming for the third time in a few hours. A combination of screenshots, candid photos, collages and videos filled the screen. It was the weekend and I had the day to myself at home.

The days leading up to this session were torture. I kept myself busy, knowing that I'd be in heaven once I could get Z on the big screen of my PC. And I wasn't disappointed. I could zoom in on her hairy xmm crotch and step the video frame by frame.. I imagined how she would smell and taste like between that hidden slit of hers.

With 100% privacy at home, I turned up the volume on my speakers and replayed the moment she started peeing. Although I couldn't see her pee stream, the microphone managed to record her pee droplets landing inside the toilet bowl. Her hips also looked really feminine as she was seated. I never expected her ass to be this wide.

Just like witnessing S and C strip for the first time, the feeling of disbelief kept coming upon me. I almost had to pinch myself to convince me that I wasn't in a dream. Here was my blood-related xmm cousin exposing her bushy pussy on the big screen. How could it be? Have other bros done it? Am I the rare few to have committed such a forbidden act?

I imagined how I would be judged by other bros if I was exposed. Could they appreciate Z in her xmm glory or would they feel that I've crossed the line? I started to have doubts about my sanity and my morality. But what is morality? I've been careful and have yet to hurt anyone at this point. For S, C and Z, their ignorance is bliss.

Right now, they are happy and going on with their lives like nothing has happened.

And my pecker is having a hell of a time.

Win-win situation..

Old 26-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
oppaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beautiful pair of legs
Old 27-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 2
cookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find better

love the accessed the cam parts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1