The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Latest odds:

Manure as BPL champs this summer
$2.00 >> $3.60 >> $2.40

Chelsea as BPL champs this summer
$2.25 >> $5.50 >> $8.00

Liverpool as BPL champs this summer
$6.00 >> $2.60 >> $3.50 >> $3.30

Arsenal as BPL champs this summer
$13.00 >> $6.20 >> $2.50

What a whirlwind season so far ... have never seen the odds swing up & down like this before.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Babel.... kinda waste money too.
I wouldn't go to the extent of saying he's a waste of money 'coz he's shown flashes of potential so far ... but when contrasted against the likes of Quaresma, you can certainly see he's not delivering with aplomb yet.

For the record, amongst the big-ticket signings in the BPL this season thus far ... only Torres has announced his arrival in big style.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post

For the record, amongst the big-ticket signings in the BPL this season thus far ... only Torres has announced his arrival in big style.
torres is the "berbatov" of this season.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Not trying to stir up any controversy again, heh, I remember quite a number of fans, here and in other forums, saying Torres won't make it in England. Glad they are proven wrong so far.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not trying to stir up any controversy again, heh, I remember quite a number of fans, here and in other forums, saying Torres won't make it in England. Glad they are proven wrong so far.
yeah i am one of them...
Old 01-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nightriderinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't blame brother here having doubts about Torres, I for one approached his signing with soem reservation cos I used to watch Spanish Liga when I'm working in Europe for the last couple of years, anyway it's free in my cable TV package whereas I have to pay equivalent of S$80 just to be able to watch BPL (so I'm not complaining too much about StarHub price) Torres while he's capable of some spectacular goals esp. against the big team like Real & Barca, but when against middle or bottom team, he often have 3-4 clear chances which he just fluff it unlike a clinical striker. Obviously Rafa saw something we mere spectator fail to see and sign him, and I'm glad he has come good. In Rafa we trust. YWNA.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok me too....becos so far a few of the spanish big names like Morientes failed to make a impact in Pool and more over Torres looked a bit light weight for me before he came over but i must say after watching him played a few matches...he has more or less won me over especially with his no nonsense approach in taking defenders on...like I said in a previous thread, this man can dish it out as well as he takes....
Old 02-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
ok me too....becos so far a few of the spanish big names like Morientes failed to make a impact in Pool and more over Torres looked a bit light weight for me before he came over but i must say after watching him played a few matches...
its still early days bro. whether torres is a success in epl or not, we can only see at the end of the season. torres is indeed a "lightweight" and can only get pass defenders with his speed and vision.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
ok me too....becos so far a few of the spanish big names like Morientes failed to make a impact in Pool and more over Torres looked a bit light weight for me before he came over but i must say after watching him played a few matches...he has more or less won me over especially with his no nonsense approach in taking defenders on...like I said in a previous thread, this man can dish it out as well as he takes....
was having some reserve also when Rafa signed him, cause Morientes who had a very good reputation came and left without really making any impression. but guess Torres really impress with his work-rate, and he was unlucky not to score against wigan on sat, got few good chances, but did not take them.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

guys, which shows the piss football can make out of common sense and half baked journalists and pundits. look at our massive football stars of the past - beardsley, rushie, houghton, aldridge. only big guy was jan molby and that was really his belly hehe.

as i always say, not just in footie but in life also, give someone a chance before you decide.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
guys, which shows the piss football can make out of common sense and half baked journalists and pundits. look at our massive football stars of the past - beardsley, rushie, houghton, aldridge. only big guy was jan molby and that was really his belly hehe.
Barnes look kinda fat too ...
Old 03-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hairysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liverpool Football Club have unveiled stunning new designs for their stadium in Stanley Park, coinciding with the submission of the official planning application to Liverpool City Council.

Scheduled to open in 2010, the 60,000 seat stadium has been designed to allow for future expansion which could see the capacity increased to the high seventies dependent on improvements to the local transport infrastructure

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/newstadium/pressrelease.htm
Old 04-10-2007, 04:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

All those talks of staying unbeaten,haven't conceded a single goal from open play in the league .......
We really need this kick up the ass, before it's getting too late.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What your reaction?
Liverpool 0: Marseille 1

I am in total shocked, we were outclassed at home.
In fact it was the worst performance I've seen during Rafa's reign.

Wake up early to watch, only to be disappointed.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

what a disappointed performance by the Reds !
i am going to be tease by colleagues liao..it is going to be a very hard day for me.
itz time, hope this will be our wake-up call.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1