The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Tips on courting a Vietnamisation Gal

The right use of words are a key and also a deep understanding of their culture. This is what I use and are done in Vietnamese not English and is more effective in that approach

Setting the ground rules when contact initated
- this is where the initation comes in and I set the ground rules of the way the game is to be played.
- This is also done as a filtering process to filter away undesirable elements

F: Can I sit with you?
M: No, I am scared of Vietnamese gals.
F: Why?
M: (Jokingly) Afraid that they break my heart?
F: How come?
M: Cos they have a sweet tongue
F: Really !!!
M: What do you think !!! they will say “I love you” and “I miss you” which are all lies. Right?
F: Right.
M: When a woman love a man, she will say “what are you doing” and “have you eaten” and that’s a real Vietnamese woman. Correct?
F: Correct and you seem to know us well. You have a Vietnamese wife.
M: Nope, never got married and still single cos ugly and fat. But I have an ex-gf of over 1 year plus who used to work in this region and that’s why I know.
F: Liar, you still single.
M: Yup, would you like to be my gf. (show her an inviting palm while joking)
F: Can (just to continue the joke with you only no serious implication at this stage)

With all this, the gal will have to change their game plan or target cos their standard gameplan will never work anymore…..

Meeting the one that you like
- Getting the engine running
-
M: I really like to make friend with you and not be a customer and as you know I never like to sit with any ger.
F: Why me?
M: Because I like you and like to know you more. If I say I love you, I would be lying. Well after we get to know each other and we both feel the same way.
F: And Then?
M: (jokingly) I will make a trip to meet up with your parents to tell them I want you to be my girlfriend.
F: (laughs) Not to be a wife meh.
M: Well, must let your parents know who I am first and after sometime, I will go and see them again to tell them that.
M: Well, go ahead and do whatmust let your parents know who I am first and after sometime, I will go and see them again to tell them that.
F: (laughs) Not to be a wife meh.

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 20-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Surviving Vietnamisation

1. Never ever lie to her cause if she knows then you are in shit. Even if you already have a wife or girlfriend, tell her the truth. I thought that this was not possible initially but then 1 experiment with a blue area girl proved otherwise and since then I learnt to tell the truth and that’s how I can have open relationship with multiple gals in the same area.

2. Learn to wipe your mouth clean after makan. Viet gals love gossiping and words will spread far and wide. In the initial years, whatever I do to a gal is always outside of 51. That’s why I earn the reputation of not sitting with any gals and this reputation still sticks till today. Just the other night, I was with me ger in 51 and 1 of the gals say “2nite rare occasion, u sitting with a gal”

3. Be a Mr. Nice Guy, play soft when she throw temper. Never ever shout back and just keep quiet. When she done, just say you going off and just go home. The next day, she will be back to normal. Any shouting will lead to big quarrel.

4. Be Mr. Smiley face, just be friendly and give me a smile to everyone.

5. Time and persistency , this is the key to everything to grabbing a hold on the gal’s heart. I have often edge people out because of the time that I can afford and not the money.

6. Never humiliate her with money if she sleeps you for free but try to delay this process till she offers it.

7. The family and friend’s route. All gals have some close friends and a so-call relative whom they call elder sister. Find out who she is and be on good terms with this elder sister as 1 word from them is better than our 20 words.
If the sister likes you, she will help you do what we cannot do such as scolding our gf and will help you take your gal in hand and control.

8. Learn to have an open mind and let them do their work, they will give you time when they have the time. Once you meddle with their work, either pay her not to do so or she will want you out of her life. Let them make their own decision of whether to work or go out with you.
Remember, let them continue to fish and not give them the fish. By doing so, you are spoiling their means of survival into a dependency.

Old 20-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
Wow this XY is really something. You and WPP had been talking abt this gal for quite a while. Whatever it is..dun fight hor..

she is in 1 word , the ultimate prize catch man ... been trying for a year liao ......

nice bod beautiful face and wonder will she be fatter when she comes back

Old 20-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Well, it's nice to have someone to bicker with. But only over the internet. In real time, we are still good buddies, WLs are just passing clouds.
u sure or not .........

all WL are passing clouds but as for XY ... no way ... i will kill you just to get her loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u know i always love you more than anything else .......

Old 20-10-2004, 06:11 PM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
u sure or not .........

all WL are passing clouds but as for XY ... no way ... i will kill you just to get her loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u know i always love you more than anything else .......
Since when you sound so gay... YUCKS!
Old 20-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
Since when you sound so gay... YUCKS!
He always "sound" like that.
He can click with the bro..then will say love him.
Those who pissed him off he will type "!@##$$%^^"

29 if got time, i must re-visit this place and "re-live" some memories.

Cheers!!!
Old 20-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
He always "sound" like that.
He can click with the bro..then will say love him.
Those who pissed him off he will type "!@##$$%^^"

29 if got time, i must re-visit this place and "re-live" some memories.

Cheers!!!
i m the king of loveeeeeeeeeee, got lots of loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to give but nobody wants so i give all my loveeeeeeeee to all the viet gals .....

my rendition of To all the Viets I've loved before

To all the viets I've loved before
Who fly in and out of Sillypore
I'm glad they came Joo Chiat
I dedicate this song

To all the viets I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know

The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And another viet comes my way

To all the viets who shared my life
Who now are someone else's girls
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song

To all the viets who cared for me
Who filled my nights with ecstasy
They live within my heart
I'll always be a part
Of all the viets I've loved before

Old 20-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horniguy1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
i m the king of loveeeeeeeeeee, got lots of loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to give but nobody wants so i give all my loveeeeeeeee to all the viet gals .....

Who fly in and out of Sillypore
I'm glad they came Joo Chiat
I dedicate this song

To all the viets I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know

The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And another viet comes my way

To all the viets who shared my life
Who now are someone else's girls
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song

To all the viets who cared for me
Who filled my nights with ecstasy
They live within my heart
I'll always be a part
Of all the viets I've loved before

Ai say, write peom siao..............Camel u overloaded liao, trying to released out a bit hah......kekekekekke
Old 20-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
Bro naemlo....where your ger ger whom you wan to intro to me

Ya hor... u can ask Lament to intro to u.... I long time didn't go JC.
Old 20-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yessssssss . i have been waiting for you to do that to me ... pleazzzzzz shaft it up my assssssssssssss

be going but will be there most likely on the 14 or 15 leh ....
14 or 15?? I should be in S'pore or Bkk.... u rearrange your schedule....
Old 20-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Si pui your ass itchy or SCN??? U wait for me.... I'm coming....
Old 20-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Inside the mind of a Vietnamese Gal

Quote:
Viets gals are by nature
a. Submissive
b. Loyal
c. Tends to show concern rather than shower love
d. Gets Jealous easily
e. Short Fuse
f. Give their all when they like someone

A real viet gal in Vietnam due to the fact that they have no place in society though modern in outlook are still bounded by their traditional mindset:

1. Man do not like woman to sweet-talk. Hence the gals show concern by actions and simple words and not words of love.

Examples of words of concern:
Have you eaten? Where are you? What are you doing?

2. A man will not make love with a gal he love till marriage except those he wants to have fun. Just like in the past, we guys want a virgin for a wife. Hence if a man do not touch her, she will think he love her much.
Recounting the story of my ex-viet gf whom was 16 when I knew her, though she work in 51 and is bonk by man, I have never touch her. I remember on the 3rd month, she ask why I never touch her, I replied I dun like …. Bullshit I wish I could but u are too young for me. Anyway, the words soon spread throughout 51 that I never touch her and love her true ……. She became my officially recognized gf in 51 …..

3. Relationship priority, coming from a traditional background usually. Family ranks high followed by relatives and friends. Try asking your viet gal to see your family, they usually rejects as in Vietnam when seeing the parents, it is consider that you are going to marriage. Boyfriend is always last priority. So if in Singapore, ally with their so-call sister, make her your best friend and you are in control of the relationship.
hmm.. as usual words of wisdom from wise man...
i was there last few nites but din c u..
Old 20-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tips on courting a Vietnamisation Gal

Quote:
F: Can I sit with you?
M: No, I am scared of Vietnamese gals.
F: Why?
M: (Jokingly) Afraid that they break my heart?
F: How come?
M: Cos they have a sweet tongue
F: Really !!!
M: What do you think !!! they will say “I love you” and “I miss you” which are all lies. Right?
F: Right.
M: When a woman love a man, she will say “what are you doing” and “have you eaten” and that’s a real Vietnamese woman. Correct?
F: Correct and you seem to know us well. You have a Vietnamese wife.
M: Nope, never got married and still single cos ugly and fat. But I have an ex-gf of over 1 year plus who used to work in this region and that’s why I know.
F: Liar, you still single.
M: Yup, would you like to be my gf. (show her an inviting palm while joking)
F: Can (just to continue the joke with you only no serious implication at this stage)...
next time i go jc i will try this out in mandrain and see if it works
Old 20-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

Re: Tips on courting a Vietnamisation Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
next time i go jc i will try this out in mandrain and see if it works

Dun waste time... 1 type of rice feed hundreds type of ppl....
Old 20-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

my rendition of To all the Viets I've loved before..
say, what happened to "feelings, nothing more than feelings"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1