The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 16-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple FR for Sasa Silk Stockings.
Thank you bro for bringing onboard such a smoking hot milf.
I will be back really soon👍
Look: 7/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 8/10
Shower: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: 11/10
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
Massage: 20/10
GFE: 9/10
A real gem not to be missed who can resist fucking this type of body.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Silk 1/5
Babe - SaSa
Date - Tue 14 May 2019
Time - 1230hrs

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 6/10 (Average, grows on you, she is not Photogenic)
Personality - 7/10 (Always Smiling, Chatty, Friendly, Excellent GFE)
Body - 6/10 (1.7 Tall)
Boobs - "E" plus cup (recommended for BOOB Lovers, Enhanced, sensitive nips)
Communication - 6/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo, passable conversation English)
Frenching - 2/10 (Just peck on lips, maybe I do not have the chemistry)
Cunninglus - Sensitive (shaved, get wet easily when done right, sweet and juicy)
Fellatio - 5/10 (Can be better if longer)
FJ - 6/10 (Average)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - N.A.

Accommodating - 7/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave, left her phone on table)

Awards - 3/5 Stars

RTF - Too many choices[/COLOR]

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro Silk !!!

Central area, basic average amenties. Clean

The Good
Sasa knows how to use her lips. Her Svc and GFE exceeds my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
darknight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Donut from Scarletthouse?
Old 16-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tina Scarletthouse 15 May 19

OKT was quick to reply, arranged in a matter of minutes

Location a good 10 mins walk from MRT
Once in, greeted by her and led into the room within an apartment shared with others. Room had toilet by itself. still serve drinks, but i didn't drink sweet drinks and she still went down to get water.

i eyeballing her tits to see whether it's really as big as mentioned, as her top was not the tightest and difficult to see. Once shower together then can see and WOW. For boobs lover.

Looks: 8/ 10 Prettier than pictures. don't know why the pics look like that
Boobs: 9.5/10 Perky nipples and big
Body: 8.5/ 10 Totally my type of bak bak-ness
GFE: 9.5 /10 Think she likes me, GFE sibeh gaolat. Shoot 2 times and showered still french me and stroke my brother but he damn shag already
Painting: 7.5/ 10 She enjoyed it by moaning and grabbing sheets not fully shaved
BBBJ: 10/ 10 I came in a matter of minutes after the foreplay and i stretched my legs man the climax damn good CIM
FJ: 9/ 10 2nd shot did everything, missionary, doggie, stand doggie, side doggie, on chair, cowgirl. Took turns to take charge. Cowgirl titties bouncing

overall one of the best bonks i every had
Old 16-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Betty from Emmanuelle

Looks : Only face same as picture
Body : SYT, slim..
Boobs : Completely different from ad picture!! WTF this is a form of bait and switch isn't? Like A+ Cup only
French : 1/10 one single kiss and that's all
BJ : Fucking None, she told me hard to do. Tell her to cap on and blow also don't want. If she told me she ucler or what then still acceptable. She just lazy or whatever to do
FJ : 9/10 Dont want blow me nvm, i fark hard hard lor... accomodating to all position.. Carry fuck etc
RTF: NO. Last time visit to stable.

Ultimate phone user. Always on phone. Massage one hand pause on body then other hand on phone. Use toilet come out met another bro. WTF man...where's the basic communication?
Wasted $140...no wonder this girl no FR on great bonks la...

All bros please avoid really...CAP BJ ALSO DONT HAVE...
I pity her bf's sex life with her lol
Old 16-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
2daysaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bee of Soi69.

She probably doesn't need more recommendations with plenty of FR written by more experienced bros, but I'll post mine anyway.

OKT was great, fast replies and clear instructions. Only my 2nd time with Soi69 but both times were some of my favorite sessions.

Quite a walk from the nearest MRT (about 15mins). Beware if you are taking public transport in hot weather (sweating bullets by the time I got there).

Room
Hotel, good shower and big room with large full length mirrors.

Shower
Alone, fine with me though.

Looks 10/10
Probably one of the prettiest FL I've booked so far. Very close to photos as long as you take into account the smoothening effect of phone filters. As others have mentioned, not really SYT, but very chio nevertheless. Has lovely sharp eyes and soft features. Very easily fall for her.

Body 10/10
Subjective, but I think she's my perfect type. Natural soft bust that's perfect for her frame, cute perky nips, not overly thin or have tummy, nice smooth skin... Absolute turn on for me.

BBBJ 7/10
Not the best but still pretty sensual and slow. Take care of both shaft and balls. Not very long but enough to get me in the mood.

FJ 9/10
Only tried Cowgirl and Missionary as I am a one-shot guy. As a death grip masturbator, it's usually quite hard for me to cum so I was super pleased I managed to cum pretty quickly. Unfortunately we both pretty tired so it wasn't fast and furious kind of FJ, but I got what I needed and was very satisfied.

GFE
We cuddle and chit chat for quite a while after my shot. Above average English so no need for translation and easy to hold conversations with. Cute fun personality.

Overall one of my favorite sessions yet, and the one I would love to RTF the most out of all the FLs I've booked. She's going soon (last day this Friday I think) so if her photos appeal to you, she's definitely worth booking! Feels like I've been KC-ed
Old 16-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina Scarletthouse 15 May

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=727692&highlight=

OKT was responsive, arranged in a matter of minutes

Upon reaching, greeted by Tina who had a smile on her face. went upstairs the apartment and her buttcheeks were greeting me. Was trying to eyeball her tits as she was not wearing a tight top but once we showered i was amazed. served drinks but i didnt want sweet drinks and she still went down to take water for me

looks: 8/10 pretty, but dono why her pics dont make her so chio
body: 9/10 all the meat in the right places, my type of bak bak-ness
boobs: 9.5/ 10 perky nipples and huge. for boobs lovers
painting: 7/10 moans and sheets grabbing were plenty. not fully shaved. but enjoyed it.
BBBJ: 10/10 best i ever had, came in a matter of minutes and stretched my legs cos the climax damn shiok CIM
FJ: 9/10 2nd shot did everything, doggie, stand doggie, side doggie, cowgirl bed and chair and finish in missionary. took turns to take charge
GFE: 10/10 continue to french me ever after 2 shots shower and still stroked my brother but he damn shag already

overall one of the best bonks i ever had
Old 16-05-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
facerammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ning from Doll

Managed to grab this early slot luckily.
First thing I really gotta say about this sexy slender doll is..
She is fucking fucking tight as fuck.
She may not have big boobs but no tummy or extra fats. Suitable for bros who loves slender teenager fantasies alot. You know you go chiong at beach parties, you see those wild chicks, she is one of them. She has zero commercial feel and her service is personalized to each customer's style. Ok enough about the formal talk la.
She has some ink on her body but not the typical trashy type most girls have.
Bro, she is wild as fuck really. When she cowgirl grind, is like those JAV style. The slow slow hips-only grind. Not the ang mo pound till your LJ break kind of cowgirl. Fuck, plus she is so tight. It was really hard not to cum. She hugs and kisses you like a girlfriend who haven't seen you in months.
Now, the best part, her doggy.
Her ass with the S-shape, fuuuyoh. Grab her from behind as I pounded her. She is so fucking tight that the doggy was..heavenly. her moans, body language. And that S shape bro..cannot take it. Both shots ended in doggy. You can literally feel the pussy wrapping around your cock like no tomorrow.
RTF is confirm will if have time. She leaving in a week's time. Bonus: she has a cute smile.
Thank you bro for this secret gem(to me).

https://imgur.com/R8ol4pD
https://imgur.com/8m9AOdQ
Old 16-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to book Sasa and Ava for back to back slots yesterday.

Here’s my humble for Sasa
1/5 for free bonk

OKT: 10/10. Really steady. Thanks for the arrangement.
Looks: 8/10. Fair skin. Slight blemishes but still pretty
Body: 10/10. I’m a sucker for tall girls. Her ass is to die for!
Frenching: NA
Painting: 10/10. Allowed. She’s very sensitive. I think made her cum. She couldn’t move for a few seconds lol.
BBBJ: 10/10. Coming from a guy who doesn’t like BJs, she’s really really good. DT all the way and the way she sucks your balls is superb.
FJ: 9/10. Seriously tight. Easily finished both shots. She soldiered on despite saying my dick size is big. Tried missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Just can’t get enough of that ass!
Massage: 10/10. Like what other bros mentioned, she’s an expert at this.
GFE: 9/10. She really takes care of you, especially during the massage part. Offered me snacks as well lol.
RTF: Yes after tasting other fishes first

FR for Ava is coming shortly.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here’s my humble for Ava. Forgot to mention earlier for bros who don’t know they are from SilkStockings.
2/5 for free bonk

Looks: 8/10. Really cute with minimal blemishes. Slightly darker than Sasa. She has really cute dimples.
Body: 8/10. She has more of an average height. Slight fats on tummy area but overall a sexy and curvy body.
Frenching: NA. Not really in the mood to french that day.
Painting: 8/10. Allowed. She has a trimmed bush. A bit disappointed at myself cause didn’t manage to make her cum like Sasa haha.
BBBJ: 10/10. Shout out to OKT his girls are really experts at this. It’s a different style than Sasa. Less ball action. But the way she twists her mouth and the suction. Wow.
FJ: 10/10. Managed to last super long with her for both shots after firing my first 2 shots on Sasa. And boy I seriously pounded that pussy. She really took it like a champ. No complaints and was smiling all the way. Tried doggy, missionary and cowgirl. What to do I’m an ass type of guy lol.
GFE: 10/10. Super smily and talkative throughout. She also cuddled with me in between shots. And her cuddle is the hug tight type one. Such a turn on. Honestly feel can go one more round with her.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
not me but happened to me before. most likely he was stopped by the reception and made to ask which room he is going to. when there's too many "guests" going to the same room of course the hotel would be suspicious.
No need to survey like that. If the hotel want to catch, the management only need to ask the cleaners to identify the "guests".

Last edited by StealthBomber; 16-05-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Betty from Emmanuelle

Looks : Only face same as picture
Body : SYT, slim..
Boobs : Completely different from ad picture!! WTF this is a form of bait and switch isn't? Like A+ Cup only
French : 1/10 one single kiss and that's all
BJ : Fucking None, she told me hard to do. Tell her to cap on and blow also don't want. If she told me she ucler or what then still acceptable. She just lazy or whatever to do
FJ : 9/10 Dont want blow me nvm, i fark hard hard lor... accomodating to all position.. Carry fuck etc
RTF: NO. Last time visit to stable.

Ultimate phone user. Always on phone. Massage one hand pause on body then other hand on phone. Use toilet come out met another bro. WTF man...where's the basic communication?
Wasted $140...no wonder this girl no FR on great bonks la...

All bros please avoid really...CAP BJ ALSO DONT HAVE...
Seems like this stable can’t control or QA their girls.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Which idiot here went to the hotel reception and registered causing the hotel to remove the girls lol? Wanted to book Yoko from SS today and got cancelled last min because of this bozo
Facepalm sia
Old 16-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Here’s my humble for Ava. Forgot to mention earlier for bros who don’t know they are from SilkStockings.
2/5 for free bonk

Looks: 8/10. Really cute with minimal blemishes. Slightly darker than Sasa. She has really cute dimples.
Body: 8/10. She has more of an average height. Slight fats on tummy area but overall a sexy and curvy body.
Frenching: NA. Not really in the mood to french that day.
Painting: 8/10. Allowed. She has a trimmed bush. A bit disappointed at myself cause didn’t manage to make her cum like Sasa haha.
BBBJ: 10/10. Shout out to OKT his girls are really experts at this. It’s a different style than Sasa. Less ball action. But the way she twists her mouth and the suction. Wow.
FJ: 10/10. Managed to last super long with her for both shots after firing my first 2 shots on Sasa. And boy I seriously pounded that pussy. She really took it like a champ. No complaints and was smiling all the way. Tried doggy, missionary and cowgirl. What to do I’m an ass type of guy lol.
GFE: 10/10. Super smily and talkative throughout. She also cuddled with me in between shots. And her cuddle is the hug tight type one. Such a turn on. Honestly feel can go one more round with her.
you champion la
back 2 back 4 shots!!!🙏🙏🙏
Old 16-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
you champion la
back 2 back 4 shots!!!🙏🙏🙏
Hahaha thanks bro! Gotta take advantage of youth 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1