The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Even if you consider as a low session, most MP still charged the same price as I was there 2 weeks ago. The best thing is try to travel there on weekdays (Mon to Thur) plenty of gals to choose in the MP but the prices still unchanged unless you got a special discount from the MP just like Bro Zeulo did. Even the disco I patronised was not so crowded on weekday & FLs over there were more desperate for customers. In my view, the low session mean fairly reasonable rate for airfares & accommodation. Cheers.
thank for your view. hmm i often heard you all said about RCA, is the club almost the same as zouk etc? This time round i wanna go explore explore. haha. any recommended club in RCA?
Old 31-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklove View Post
thank for your view. hmm i often heard you all said about RCA, is the club almost the same as zouk etc? This time round i wanna go explore explore. haha. any recommended club in RCA?
RCA .... Royal City Avenue is an area like clarke quay with lots of clubs and pubs ....
try SLIM, INCH & Route 66 ....
Old 31-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pennyarcade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Hi all,

Just checked the Tigerair web site. They have reduced the fare for one way (S$5) to Bkk & return as well, travel from 5 Oct 09 till March 10. I bought a 2 ways ticket for S$20 excluding Taxes for my next Jan's trip 2days ago. I didnt expect that they will further reduce the fare by $5 per way. Hmn, I think the response from the Bkk travelers are not overwhelming. Cheers.
Yeah with the political turmoil and most regular Singaporeans who just go there to eat and shop might be abit kiasee and might go places like taipei or Hong Kong instead .

I know quite a number of people still reeling from last year's airport hijack and april's UDD riot..

But then again there are people like us who don't really care and still go.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
~Airwick~ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many info here sharing. That's great.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyarcade View Post
Yeah with the political turmoil and most regular Singaporeans who just go there to eat and shop might be abit kiasee and might go places like taipei or Hong Kong instead .

I know quite a number of people still reeling from last year's airport hijack and april's UDD riot..

Trust me that is not a problem there....I was there when they stage the latest protest that was last Saturday.....! The red shirt!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Back! I will want to apologise to the SB bros whom PMed me because I did not use the net during my stay there so did not check my inbox. I will make sure I will do that during my next trip in October.
bro oct when?? i might be going too!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Claudia KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So far so good as I think the mamasna will tell her the requirement that I had put on her.....no BS like dog's birthday, sister giving birth...father getting marry....blah blah...!

It works all the time for me.....good luck!
Oh yes you're very thorough! We've to state our requirements clearly with the mamasan as witness.

My requirements will be BBBJ, 3-4 shots for LT (this is to test her attitude). Girl can only leave around 12pm next day.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyarcade View Post

I was there in April during their New Year. Nothing to worry as long as tourist stay away from protects area.....

(Also, I left BKK 1 day before airport was hijack)
Old 01-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Also, I left BKK 1 day before airport was hijack.
You're so lucky! I had to extend my stay for another 4 days!
Old 01-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You're so lucky! I had to extend my stay for another 4 days!
ya ... tell me at it .... ur extended stay is courtesy of the thai government (fully paid) ...
Old 01-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ya ... tell me at it .... ur extended stay is courtesy of the thai government (fully paid) ...
Well that is true my friend. At a 4 star hotel near MBK. Hahaha.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Well that is true my friend. At a 4 star hotel near MBK. Hahaha.
Hahaha I wish that happened to me......! Visa from HM auto-extended!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plantmyseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to check did any of our old birds managed to meet up with LMP recently. Have been almost a year since I call for his "home delivery" services. Will be dropping by BKK, wonder does he still in operational or back in S'pore.

Shifu/es advice please.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantmyseed View Post
Just to check did any of our old birds managed to meet up with LMP recently. Have been almost a year since I call for his "home delivery" services. Will be dropping by BKK, wonder does he still in operational or back in S'pore.
old birds ??? is this bird park ???
Old 01-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bros in Bangkok, greetings to all of you. I will be posted to Bangkok to work from 01 Nov 2009 onwards. My previous experience with ladies are all in the Soi Nana area. My new apartment will be located in Ladprao area; I heard that soi 122 Ladprao is a happening place where we can purchase some ladies company. Any kind brothers can share a brief with me or direct me to a website link for information please? Thank you very much for your time and sharing. Regards from jimmycool.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1