The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tornado998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Recently my maid told me sprite (yes the carbonated drink) can prevent pregnancy, so is safe to shoot inside, can any experienced bro advice on this? Personally I find it absurd but will like to hear from you guys, she said a lot of her friends are doing it and eating medicine to let our bros bang till sot
Old 22-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado998 View Post
Recently my maid told me sprite (yes the carbonated drink) can prevent pregnancy, so is safe to shoot inside, can any experienced bro advice on this? Personally I find it absurd but will like to hear from you guys, she said a lot of her friends are doing it and eating medicine to let our bros bang till sot
Absolute bs I think. Since when can carbonated drinks prevent pregnancy?? If u say coke maybe makes more sense. See what happens to the toilet bowl when u pour it in and leave it. But then again, sprite? Hahaha some idiot from the kampong stirring shit up ah? Don’t ever believe something ain’t scientifically proven. Hahah still laughing at this ridiculous claim man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-08-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eagleeye18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

i think she said so bacause she wants your baby🤣
Old 22-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxin19 View Post
Can't believe she is here now cause she is very selective so shouldn't be so many ppl up her before (maybe she despo now). Used to have her, only $100. Those who up her will know she got a unique 'skill'. Those who knows what unique skill I mean = really up her before else all likely fake reviews.
I'm guessing she will stick her finger inside your kachng, give you AR or do nuru massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

Good things must share.
Not bad. I think can see panties

Quote:
Total BS. If that's the case Sprite will earn gaogao and pills can flush into toilet liao. Don't forget, most of these ladies are from kampung so their education may not be that good

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-08-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Office365247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

Good things must share.
Nice share bro, thanks
Old 22-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Anyone hook up with her before?
Old 22-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxin19 View Post
Can't believe she is here now cause she is very selective so shouldn't be so many ppl up her before (maybe she despo now). Used to have her, only $100. Those who up her will know she got a unique 'skill'. Those who knows what unique skill I mean = really up her before else all likely fake reviews.

Upped her many times liao lah. I had even took videos of her cim and cip.. used to give her $150. But ditch her when i realized she upped by many guys.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
linconbarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlinconbarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlinconbarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good stuff
Old 22-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Upped her many times liao lah. I had even took videos of her cim and cip.. used to give her $150. But ditch her when i realized she upped by many guys.
Didn't up her when she was still at $100 long ago, now heard she increase to ridiculous price alr.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wwchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I count le, hotel plus tips then.. might as well get thai FL
Old 22-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tornado998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to all bros insight for this, I find it absurd too, i also want to clarify if it's OK to just shoot in her if she had medicine? (Mostly birth prevention pill) she said she love cream pie, I used to shoot outside her or use condom, but will like more insight from experienced bro from this

Cheers!
Old 22-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Any bro free this weekend? Can bring me along for hunting haha
Old 22-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
My side chick got a Some girl celebrating bday. So I will have at least some girls coming
Curious. the chick celebrating bday, her name starts with M?
wondering because my helper celebrated her bday yesterday too. we told her no need to stick to curfew. she came back drunk.
Old 22-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Its different, some bros want the thrill to do slowly. Alot of DH need little or no convincing to do raw. Everyone's taste amd style is different. So DH ask for $$ but if you treat her right and nice it might turn out to be different arrangement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwchen View Post
I count le, hotel plus tips then.. might as well get thai FL
Old 22-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Think you better not knowing. Later the more you think the horny you get, dont shit where you eat. You may wake up with no KKJ. 😂🍆✂️
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
Curious. the chick celebrating bday, her name starts with M?
wondering because my helper celebrated her bday yesterday too. we told her no need to stick to curfew. she came back drunk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1