The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
you sure regret if you dun try
Hi bro loathsome, so u tried Elina? Does she do BBBJ and allow frenching and painting?

Thank you.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meaninglesskiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Bro. Nice. Finally i can go chiong her liao. Abit pull back. She very on, everything also can?
Hey bro, she was very on, tho I didn't try CIM so obv dunno! Also did not do painting or RO but she happy to have a lot of suck and play with boobs. Big problem I dunno if she still here or not...
Old 17-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaiser8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Miko, Pattayababe

Yesterday was free to run and bonk so just nice, found Miko first blood was available so grabbed it. Miko, a Esarn girl working in Bkk, was a very good bonk for me despite her personality being not exactly the sweet syt type i prefer.

She's the talkative Ah Lian type without the colored hair and all, but when it comes down to bare sex, she ticks all the right boxes. Her frenching is without doubt one of the best i've had and i've had quite a few, while foreplay involves rolling around in tight embrace. Only don't try to paint her as i think she is itchy but other than that, bbbj & fj is quite mind blowing, like doing with a lover.

Looks: 8.5/10 80% of pic but she is really pretty with almost model standard face. Looks 24yo but listed as 22 by stable.

Body: 8/10 Quite fair for Thai and smooth with a slight tummy. 1.58m hgt.

Boobs: B+ to C cup natural. NIce to play with.

Frenching: 10/10

Bbbj: 8/10

Fj: 9/10 She just seems really into it, that's what she showed me. 100% goodness and i couldn't have asked for more.

Gfe: More like FWB hehe.

Book own room and we have two hotels to choose. Central.
Either you are a Liar or your standard is low. Bloody different.
Old 17-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Hi bro loathsome, so u tried Elina? Does she do BBBJ and allow frenching and painting?

Thank you.
Elina does bbbj, in fact, she also do deepthroat. Frenching and painting i did not try, cos i not into this 2. But based on my observation, painting should be able to do.

Anyway looks wise, still alright, but can see she not enough sleep and a bit old liao. (Wonders of make up and makeover photo)

Boobs is 36c enhanced. Now, the problem is, elina is tall and thin. Her boobs is big and round. So it looks really out of place on her body.

English is ok. Her job in thailand also in same line. After sex service is good, make coffee and nearly cook a packet of noodles for me.

House wise, not too bad. But parking a bit far, unless u do illegal parking
Old 17-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

I have lost contact with here for some time as I think she lost her mobile. I understand from some bro that she was back but I was outstation in BKK, just too bad. So when I was back, quicky contacted bro tomyam for the slot.

Background
“Jasmine was not new, she was here a few time before all with different agents and I have seen almost everytime from different agents. She works as a coyote dancer back in Pattaya”

Featuring Stable

This stable is not new and I personally had tried this stable a few times previously under this name and another name. They have put in a lot effort and have improve a lot and still improving.

Featuring Actress: Jasmine

Pics accuracy : 100% similarity and SYT looks
One word to describe: Swee Mak Mak

Tomyam current batch of stock
Didn’t manage to see the rest of the ladies but pics look was quite chio. I only saw flora, she look not bad too. She was giggling when she saw me with jasmine.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 16 July 2015
Time of Action: 12300 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ and 1X light massage
Position tried: Missionary, she on top and doggie
Room's Condition: big bed with bed frame and big room with attach toilet
Toilet Condition: look pleasant to me and all equipment is good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is how the story goes…….

Jasmine Body: (GOOD!!!)
Her body was very slim, and her hair length grow longer this time. Jasmine has no tattoos and still remain the body I saw her. She has an acceptable height, not so tall, and not petite too. She can speck simple English and Jasmine is consider the horny type. She has inverted nipples and her boobs are not too big and not too small for me. Her pussy is tight, bushy and easily get wet.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
Jasmine is soft spoken and is very chatty. I have no doubt about it that her GFE level is 102 percent. You can easily be KC by her. We are close and I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her without the whole session. We share many common topics like music and thai movie star.

Massage: (GOOD!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (EXCELLENT!!!)
We started off with deep stare between both of us then we lock lips together. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. The way we french make me feel like frenching with long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly I inserted my finger into her pussy and she let out soft moan of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” while I increase my finger,speed and my motion to her faster and deeper. At that point of time, I can feel she start to get wet already. The foreplay lasted very long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
She went down further to BBBJ me. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my ball swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. I almost CIM, but I controlled myself.

Fuck Job: (No Horse Run!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”. . Her moaning expression was so pure and so high that make me want to bonk her more. Next, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to another position. From there, we change to doggie, I hold on to her small waist while I doggie her. She shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and was screaming “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of deep thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I thrust her deeper before I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom. Oh god, I saw many wet patches on the bed and also I saw juice kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and she cum a few times during our first round. She told me she was surprise and never have anyone that let her cum so many time.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)

She has a friendly and patient attitude. If u are looking for young and cute lady, she would be the one and she is sure worth the money to try. She can be consider as highly RTF material due to her strong KC.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post

Thank you.
Hey Bro,
In fact I already RTF her last night.

She was pleasantly surprised to see me. Lost her contact and didn't keep touch.
She gave me a big hug and kiss much to the amusement of the other girls. 1 i recognise as Swiss, not bad looking btw.

Grab my hand and rushed me to her room.

After spending sometime catching up with each other, we went for a quick shower.
Loads of caressing and kissing while showering

Gotten intense really quickly, we quickly rushed back to the room still dripping wet and mostly naked.

She pushed me on the bed and kneed to give me a fast and deep bbbj, one of the best imho. I got up after awhile and started fucking her mouth fast and hard. She usually uses her hand on your dick to prevent you from going too deep but her hands slipped from all her saliva and gagged on mini me as I banged her mouth.

Felt bad so I stopped.
Pulled her up and carried her to bed and continued making out. She french like crazy, even licked and sometimes bite my ears when I was necking and playing with her boobs. All the while I was playing with her clit. She dun like fingering as in her words, she prefer a dick inside her. She was getting really really wet. I moved down and painted her. She have a fleshy pussy lip, loves it when you part them and suck on it. Managed to make her cum from my painting, Tried to push me away but i persisted. I remembered from the last time she was here, she can cum multiple times.

She could not take it anymore and literally dragged me up to kiss her, she held on to mini me and started rubbing the tip against her pussy while fumbling with the condom. Once fully capped, entered her warm and slippery pussy, still pretty tight as it took me a few thrust to penetrate her fully and went all out banging her. She was moaning like crazy, the bed was also creaking like crazy, lol.

I slowed down, sat up and lifted her legs to my shoulders. Pulled mini me fully out and then slowly entered her fully. Watching my dick part her pussy lip and then enter her fully, accompanied by her sexy moans.

We changed a few more position before changing to cow girl and she rode me hard and fast till she cum again.

She collapsed on to me, saying I am killing her. I wiggled out and positioned myself behind and entered her throbbing pussy from behind slowly as her body was still jerking bit from cumming. Pulled back her arms and banged her hard, finally I pulled out from her pussy, removed the cap and cum all over her back and perky ass. We both collapsed on to the bed to catch our breath.

Looking at my watch, We are left with only 20mins.

We quickly washed up and returned to the room, started dressed but she insisted on taking my 2nd shot. I told her it is fine as we got no time and i can always visit her again, but relented as she kneed down pulling down my berms.

So i stood by the bed, with my berms and boxers around my ankles, face fucking her. But alas, i wasn't able to cum. She was bit disappointed, promised me she will make me cum 3 times when i visit her again. In my mind, i know that is not possible at my age. lol.

Gave me a tight hug before letting me out the door. Think I saw the next bro waiting patiently as I exit the building

Looks: 8.5 / 10 Rocker chick with some artistic tattoos.
Body: 9 / 10 Slimmer then before, perky butt, tall and leggy, clean shaven
Boobs: 8.5/10 Enhanced Full C that feels like the real thing
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8 /10 Long lost FB feeling, but she was tired as its pretty late
RTF: For sure, but need to split my time and energy between her and ocean
Old 17-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ReinhartX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had Pam from Pacific Stars today first time going to FL

location is quite discreet and is about 10 - 15 mins walk from MRT once you know where it is

apartment was good and cozy

showing was SOP, didnt do much

looks: 8/10 really look like the picture provided
boobs: 8/10 smooth and slightly big, cant tell if natural or enhanced
body: 9/10 damm those curves
BBBJ: 7/10 wasnt that excellent for me but she tried hard and had abit much of teeth feeling so points given for this
Frenching: 10/10 no need to say anymore
FJ: 10/10 the standard positions, was accomodating and willing to please, her moans and expressions was a turn on
GFE: 10/10 sweet smile gfe gao gao, was already hard to get me to have first shot but she die die want to at least achieve that and it did, how to give less than 10?

overall worth going for, shes going back on the 27th this month and probably may come back after awhile.

RTF: i definitely will when she comes back next time cause probably not going again before 27th

thanks pacficstars for the fast and quick response and efficiency, will try your other gems next time
Old 17-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Bro Racerboy and Bro Loathsome, thank you so much for the FR. I am going to try Elina.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys talking about Elina from lax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
Elina does bbbj, in fact, she also do deepthroat. Frenching and painting i did not try, cos i not into this 2. But based on my observation, painting should be able to do.

Anyway looks wise, still alright, but can see she not enough sleep and a bit old liao. (Wonders of make up and makeover photo)

Boobs is 36c enhanced. Now, the problem is, elina is tall and thin. Her boobs is big and round. So it looks really out of place on her body.

English is ok. Her job in thailand also in same line. After sex service is good, make coffee and nearly cook a packet of noodles for me.

House wise, not too bad. But parking a bit far, unless u do illegal parking
Old 18-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
You guys talking about Elina from lax?
Yup, If I remembered correctly, you met her before and have photos as well right ?
Old 18-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser8888 View Post
Either you are a Liar or your standard is low. Bloody different.
Joker, i've been cheonging & writing fr's before you even registered here or even knew this forum existed. What i report is what i got, probably cos of chemistry or my approach due i speak their language. Looks like you need to brush up on your manners if you wanna get the most out of thai fl's. Fyi, that particular fl even requested for my no. for future contact.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Stable: Tomyam69

Feeling abit horny and looked through some of my trusted stables. Browsed through and saw Flora. First impression, to be honest she looked like one of my Secondary school friends which i had a crush on in the photos, small bro mari kita already, cannot tahan. Texted Bro Tom and arranged a session with her. Overall, she is a really sweet girl and it was a good bonk. Below are the key pointers.

Looks: 9/10 - 90% resemblance to photo. Looks like some innocent poly school girl as most bro's who have tried her have cited.

Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite, good for bonking! No fat on tummy.

Boobs: 7/10 - Natural. Not for boob lovers.

Shower: 8/10 - Standard SOP, good service overall

Frenching: 9/10 - Hot and passionate frenching!

Painting: 8/10 - Nice oyster, clean and no smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Good suction and skills. Hardworking

FJ: 9/10 - Passionate and accomodating, tried lots of different positions. Her moaning was also really a turn on for me

Attitude: 9/10 - Really friendly, cheerful and funny. Willing to please and service you, no commercial feel.

GFE: 10/10 - I was lucky to have pretty good chemistry with her. It's like total GFE with her. Talked alot and she shared some personal stories of hers with me. Her command of english is pretty good and she can easily keep a conversation going, probably because she used to work in Pattaya before as a coyote dancer and had to talk to alot of foreigners. KC level overall is pretty high.

RTF: Yes if vitamin M allows me Bro's interested to try her, please do so ASAP as i heard from her that she might not be planning to come back to work in Singapore in the future. Kudos to Bro Tom for bringing in such gems. Keep it up!
Old 18-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR...apologies in advance for any mistakes...

Time : Wednesday Morning

Stable: Thaiprincess/Divalove

Props to boss for being very helpful and prompt ; replies faster than I can read

Location: Central area..Apartment..quite discreet. Place is small but clean/new.

Model : Melody (Model?)

Looks : 8/10. Looks exactly like the photos; abit of make up. Cute type - pretty to me.

Boobs : C cups; Firm and a handful. Enhanced I think but I don't know enough about fake tits to confirm.

Frenching: Bon français

Painting : She allow but unfortunately she doesn't quite enjoy it. Not shaven. No unpleasant smell or taste.

FJ : Really tight; and she really enjoys it. She has a very cfm harder face when pumping. When she squealed out "im cumming.." made me pump even harder.

GFE: 8/10 she's a nice gentle girl that will put in a lot of effort to make you happy-and happy I was.

Overall: First time visiting this stable and left with very good impressions. Very tempted to RTF but unfortunately she's leaving next week.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
bigcici19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Joker, i've been cheonging & writing fr's before you even registered here or even knew this forum existed. What i report is what i got, probably cos of chemistry or my approach due i speak their language. Looks like you need to brush up on your manners if you wanna get the most out of thai fl's. Fyi, that particular fl even requested for my no. for future contact.
Bro, don't bother about him, it's stated that fr are for reference and not everyone will get everything mentioned. That to me is the most amazing thing about bonking......but no prc for me cos 99% are bad apples.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1