The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 18-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaiser8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Joker, i've been cheonging & writing fr's before you even registered here or even knew this forum existed. What i report is what i got, probably cos of chemistry or my approach due i speak their language. Looks like you need to brush up on your manners if you wanna get the most out of thai fl's. Fyi, that particular fl even requested for my no. for future contact.
Service level due to language barrier? maybe. But she is hardly similar to the photos. Tummy from giving birth and definitely bigger build than the photo.
But whatever, your meat was my poison. Point taken.
Old 18-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 15
novastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to all

anyone tried Lydia from Tomyam? looks good leh
Old 18-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried Cherie from exotica?
Old 19-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea. I Rtf her many times. Sex was great and she ranked top 3 in my MILF list. But now cannot post photos already right? Forum rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Yup, If I remembered correctly, you met her before and have photos as well right ?
Old 19-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

bros, any bros tried Makiyo from Pattayababy?
Old 19-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm kinda hesitant to try Lydia because I'm skeptical of her all natural boobs. If not, I sure whack liao.
Old 19-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My FR on Lydia from Tomyam69

Room: 8/10 nice cosy room although very small

Pic accuracy: 70% looks a bit different but still as pretty

looks: 8.5/10 very sharp features. almost porcelain skin. Super long dyed hair. I think her hair grows until her butt. She was that "Melody Low" type of feel about her looks. slight freckles but overall, I would consider as very chio. She also has 25% of arab blood in her. That explains her exotic looks.

Boobs: 9/10 D cuppers.
I think many bros are quite hesitant to try because I have to admit, from the pics, they do look enhanced but OKT was saying they are real E cups.
Indeed this is a very very hard one to discern. The shape of her boobs does look natural the way they sag slightly. The feel of the boobs is soft yet supple. I tried feeling and squeezing them for quite some time. I also asked her if they are real and she was very proud and confident to say "just check and tell me!". No visible marks on the armpit or nipple or underboobs. I would say with 90% confidence that they are a genuine pair. The 10% is because they are quite perfect and really the supple part of the boobs are really supple but not hard. If they are enhanced, it must be one of the best enhanced ones.

Figure: 9/10 Big boobs, flashy butt, proportionate body. Almost perfect except for a bit of tummy.

BBBJ: 8/10 very strong suction and plenty of slurp slurp sound! wished she sucked longer though.

Fingering: NA

Painting NA

AR: NA

Catbath: 8/10 knows how to seduce you. a lot of nipple sucking and HJ action

HJ: 8/10 sensual touches

FJ: 10/10 I very rarely give full marks but this is probably, besides my FJ with an ex-ang pai ML, the best FJ for the year. Very intense and she was very very hardworking. She was made for bonking. a lot of real moaning and our bodies moved in tandem. This is one of the few times where the FJ was so enjoyable, I could go on and on and on.

Attitude: 8/10 Willing to please and very chatty

Communication: 8/10 she has no problems understanding and talking in english

GFE: 7/10

This is a real gem! Passed everything with flying colours.

Hope this can help bros make up their mind!
Old 19-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My FR on Lydia from Tomyam69

Room: 8/10 nice cosy room although very small

Pic accuracy: 70% looks a bit different but still as pretty

looks: 8.5/10 very sharp features. almost porcelain skin. Super long dyed hair. I think her hair grows until her butt. She was that "Melody Low" type of feel about her looks. slight freckles but overall, I would consider as very chio. She also has 25% of arab blood in her. That explains her exotic looks.

Boobs: 9/10 D cuppers.
I think many bros are quite hesitant to try because I have to admit, from the pics, they do look enhanced but OKT was saying they are real E cups.
Indeed this is a very very hard one to discern. The shape of her boobs does look natural the way they sag slightly. The feel of the boobs is soft yet supple. I tried feeling and squeezing them for quite some time. I also asked her if they are real and she was very proud and confident to say "just check and tell me!". No visible marks on the armpit or nipple or underboobs. I would say with 90% confidence that they are a genuine pair. The 10% is because they are quite perfect and really the supple part of the boobs are really supple but not hard. If they are enhanced, it must be one of the best enhanced ones.

Figure: 9/10 Big boobs, flashy butt, proportionate body. Almost perfect except for a bit of tummy.

BBBJ: 8/10 very strong suction and plenty of slurp slurp sound! wished she sucked longer though.

Fingering: NA

Painting NA

AR: NA

Catbath: 8/10 knows how to seduce you. a lot of nipple sucking and HJ action

HJ: 8/10 sensual touches

FJ: 10/10 I very rarely give full marks but this is probably, besides my FJ with an ex-ang pai ML, the best FJ for the year. Very intense and she was very very hardworking. She was made for bonking. a lot of real moaning and our bodies moved in tandem. This is one of the few times where the FJ was so enjoyable, I could go on and on and on.

Attitude: 8/10 Willing to please and very chatty

Communication: 8/10 she has no problems understanding and talking in english

GFE: 7/10

This is a real gem! Passed everything with flying colours.

Hope this can help bros make up their mind!
Halogen bro, thank you for being the commando and giving the fellow bros here a very good review of her boobs. As fellow big boobs lover, you totally understand how much this matters to all of us and hit right in the spot with your very long and detailed inspection with her boobs.

I am very certain your FR just sealed the deal for most bros who are hesitating(me included). And now, its time for action.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Shatina from laserbabes
19/715
location is always good from bro linus.

Satina is Horny girl!! go figure

she is here to earn some molar for her uni school fee and help out with the house loan.

Looks - 8/10 (pretty and sweet, she had her hair tied up during the session, no braces)
body - 7/10 (normal thai tanned skin, smooth , well trim bush)
boobs - no for boob lovers A Cup with Eraser nipples but her service is damm good for me.
frenching - Yes Yes Yes
BBBJ - 10/10 (almost exploded CIM on the first shot in the toilet)
COF - one of the few that will do COF , but opt not to
FJ - 7/10 Any position you like!except AJ
AR - 6/10 not the rape your Asshole type but of the more gentle type :P
Painitng 8/10 - paint all you like smell fresh.
GFE - 9/10
English - above average and can hold a conversation well enoguh.

Bros visitng her to get some simple snacks for the girls they sometime had no time for a proper meal.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kamenrider202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for Junia from monte29?
Old 19-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
closetfugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brighton from Pacificstars.

Just before she opened the door, i had my fingers crossed hoping for the best. When i saw her, my mind screamed KNN TIO BEY BIO LA WAH LAN FINALLY! She looked better than the pictures! Why? i found the makeup in the pictures to be slightly overdone. She received me with her naturally young fresh looks.

She brought up some water for me to drink, which was nice of her but entirely un-needed. I needed to start the action. First time since a long time ago my brother stand up while being showered.

Action was SOP, but blardee fucking enhanced by her curvy trim toned body.

Note to brothers who like tua neh, she is not. What she has is proportionate to her frigging awesome curvy tone slender fatless model-like frame. Sadly, she mentioned to me she is considering enhancing them. I really hope not.

Anyway, ratings.

Looks: 10/10 More pretty than the pictures. Please don't ask her makeup like pic. Her natural looks are much MUCH better!

Body: 10/10 Seriously, she can be lingerie model. Her hips are so slender and curved around the waist and her abs are toned. I spent the whole recovery time just running my fingers up and down the side of her body. I got hard the 2nd time just doing that.

Boobs: B (i think). Natural with light brownish nips

Bbbj/Bj: 8/10 BJ with cd. I guess it's a safety thing for her, and i can't complain cos i'm not too much of a risk taker myself. But she did good with the BJ though. Lots of tongue, looks, slurp.

FJ: 9/10 She is fucking good. The moans accompanied each thrust i gave. She was rubbing her clit and getting high as i was focusing on her pretty model fucking awesome face. Really make me damn high. So far, i think Maxie is better, but Maxie is a queen of fucks. Oh, and Brighton is FUCKING tight. I really had problems entering cos not hard enough. Had to whack my bro a little to wake him up then can enter. And i can fucking FEEL myself entering. Fucking awesome.

GFE: 10/10 Hugs, cuddles, fore/post-play. NO handphone watching or time watching. In fact, i had to watch the time cos i was afraid good times will end too quickly. But sadly, for the first time in months, i was ready and pumping and 2nd shot done by the time an hour was up. I left in 1hr 5 mins. Sad but shiok.

Communication: 5/10. Very basic english. Did not come in the way of GFE though.

Fingering/painting: No. I tried to initiate but i think she doesn't want to.

Location: Er... while it is convenient, seriously, i don't really care if you housed her in Kranji. I will make the trip to fuck her again.

Rtf: 160 to fuck a fucking young nubile model-like chio bu. What else you want sia?
Old 20-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Seldom see any reviews from pattayaa
How us their service?
Old 20-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Any gems at the moment ? Dont see bros here backing up for fr like those for Julia from ThaiBeautiful.
Old 20-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential

Nobody patronises Milk Kiosk anymore??
Old 20-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sms the nmbr few times, no reply. guess their style is slot not available no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1