The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Lol ppl married with maid and what is the big deal?

Dont understand why need to talk shits about him where here is talking about banging maids. And if you jealous because he got sexy wife, then i got 1 sentence for you lah..

Get a f**king life lah kiddo!

Knn sibei bo liao to talk these kind of shits
Old 19-09-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MeePok69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by super4 View Post

Any bro try before
Meeting her tomorrow
Hi bro share contact?
Old 19-09-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post

Dont understand why need to talk shits about him where here is talking about banging maids. And if you jealous because he got sexy wife, then i got 1 sentence for you lah..

Maybe it's just society lor. People tend to be judgmental especially since he's a doctor so people will wonder why he downgraded when he should marry someone of similar status.

It's like, will you tell your friends and family that you're dating a maid? If you don't mind telling then good for you.

Honestly, for me I'm happy for the guy but only hope she doesn't come with extra baggage. Unless he knows and don't mind lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Chill bro. We have all sorts of people here. Some tend to be toxic. Some tend to be disrespectful. It just reflect who they are and how they treat others in reality. And maybe those who see helpers as public dustbin do not have a wife/ gf yet and do not yet know how to respect women.

However, I'm sure there's plenty of others like me who view a helper as just a job. We often forget that many come here just for a better salary compared to working in the office back in their hometown. Some of them actually have good education and I even heard of one who has a master degree in education and still work as a helper here in Singapore. Plus it takes alot of courage to leave the comfort of their home and work overseas, which many of us don't even dare to do so.

Nevertheless, people with different opinions from us need to be treated with respect too. It's their freedom of speech to express their thoughts.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
MonzterAntz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally agree with you..
Old 19-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Chill bro. We have all sorts of people here. Some tend to be toxic. Some tend to be disrespectful. It just reflect who they are and how they treat others in reality. And maybe those who see helpers as public dustbin do not have a wife/ gf yet and do not yet know how to respect women.

However, I'm sure there's plenty of others like me who view a helper as just a job. We often forget that many come here just for a better salary compared to working in the office back in their hometown. Plus it takes alot of courage to leave the comfort of their home and work overseas, which many of us don't even dare to do so.

Nevertheless, people with different opinions from us need to be treated with respect too. It's their freedom of speech to express their thoughts.
Fully agree. This is a forum, everyone has the right of speech. As said, how we speak and behave, not only speak for our upbringing but also as a person.
If marrying a maid by a doctor is considered strange and unacceptable, how about someone who marries a night club hostess, prostitute or a ex convict?
How about those regular OL that's been sleeping around?
Old 19-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taking the moral high ground in a forum named Screwing Maids? Get off your high horse, you village bicycle roberts. Something cannot be at the same time a square and circle, you simps.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well said bro, support.
Old 19-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
actually first time i cum acrosss DH married boss is my ex HOD of 1 department
when he invite us to his hse first time i tot that pinoy who serve us drink is DH lucky i din comment anything
during dinner she ate tgr wif us n ang mo boss intro her is his wife

DH really fly up become pheonix
Forgive me for saying this, Bro vaxvms.

But, if you could mistaken the Pinoy that served you guys drinks then she must have either (less than) normal looking or wearing "home clothes" or else shouldn't mistaken, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
U guys like so lucky.
Either DH is big boob, good looking or wild.
Mine is just skinny flat boob not wild. Plain plain..
Have to agree with you Bro reddevil3d. It's like looking for a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super4 View Post

Any bro try before
Meeting her tomorrow
How was it, Bro super4?

Share your experience, please!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Forgive me for saying this, Bro vaxvms.

But, if you could mistaken the Pinoy that served you guys drinks then she must have either (less than) normal looking or wearing "home clothes" or else shouldn't mistaken, right?

Have to agree with you Bro reddevil3d. It's like looking for a unicorn!

How was it, Bro super4?

Share your experience, please!

cfm normal looking auntie type of DH....sorry for my bad............
Old 19-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
cfm normal looking auntie type of DH....sorry for my bad............
I think I am same with you, Bro vaxvms.

Heaven forgive me for being like this

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-09-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FRs to share on her? Quoted $500......
Old 19-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Swee... Go for it bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

My jaw drop, where you hunt, so expensive.
I always in TikTok trying my luck.
Old 19-09-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SimpleIsBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all
Nia (Indo DH) from Sengkang age 38. Anyone up her before. Meaty type body
She is asking 150, is anyone pay her that amount. She also has telegram I'd which she didn't share with me yet.

Last edited by SimpleIsBest; 19-09-2022 at 10:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1