The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 05-01-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Another one who just discovered the garden of Eden.

Say what you will at least j* has many chiobu.

Can't say the same about other similar priced joint. Promote chiobu but in reality you just get a bu.
I know right?

Why even compare J@ to other lower-priced/JB joints?

No diss to them but frankly, u want a BMW u go to PML, u want a Honda u go to Kah.

But if u are not willing to fork out extra for what u think is seemingly the same-kind-of-service, why sit in your civic and call bimmer drivers stupid/silly/kamlan. Makes y'all feel better? Sure sure carry on.
Old 05-01-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 19
sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!

It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
Old 06-01-2024, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Phantomrogers13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Need good massage can go T* Spa. Clean n no GQ unless u super regular n u request they will hj for u. Tips at your own willingness n they will not request or auto hj. No roaming at all. Look for ML L of A n their massagd is good. ML j is new n massage quite lousy.

Blk 2++ more happening, ML A is shared here already.

Points returned

Is this the T* near the A**** supermarket? I think I know which one you talking about. I am a regular of ML L and agree her massage is very good always leave with my sore spot gone. Took a while to unlock but like you say cannot roam. You recommend any other ML from there?
Old 06-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Really, I see her photo and didnt think she's busty kind.

Been so long since I last visited the place for some twinkle tender care. I'm glad they are still striving.

quite big leh..
Old 06-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Another one who just discovered the garden of Eden.

Say what you will at least j* has many chiobu.

Can't say the same about other similar priced joint. Promote chiobu but in reality you just get a bu.
Will we get "service" if we opt for the $60 an hour massage?
Old 06-01-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Will we get "service" if we opt for the $60 an hour massage?
U will be assigned a lv1 room. Full well-lit room for your session with patrol to ensure your safety and a full hour massage.

Anyone who walked past the room will have a clear view through the window.
Old 06-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post

quite big leh..
Dayumm.....

J@ is becoming a galactico team sial...
Old 06-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
U will be assigned a lv1 room. Full well-lit room for your session with patrol to ensure your safety and a full hour massage.

Anyone who walked past the room will have a clear view through the window.
Bummer. Skip. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 19
sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!

I’ve shared the contact with bros who Pm me, please don’t share out the contact to others please.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
Hi bro, can share please
Old 07-01-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to J* and Twinkle mentioned she's heading back in early Feb but don't know when come back. Catch her when you can.
Old 07-01-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Yxx Hx Sxx
Loc:North
ML:LxxDx
Height:167cm
Boob:B
Look:7.5/10
Figure:8.5/10
Massage:8/10
Teasing:8/10
She is ONE of the best ML as well as she love to talk dirty and massage was great not piano massage and not a phone watcher too,she have 1 of the best body and she smell great too.Her hand work wonder and she know how to make a man happy and in the mood too.(Too bad she don't do FJ.They do not have the bullshit of $88 buoyant package like others.
Base on figure + Look + Good massage = worth the try.
Old 07-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Yxx Hx Sxx
She is ONE of the best ML as well as she love to talk dirty and massage was great not piano massage and not a phone watcher too,she have 1 of the best body and she smell great too.Her hand work wonder and she know how to make a man happy and in the mood too.(Too bad she don't do FJ.They do not have the bullshit of $88 buoyant package like others.
That's quite different from what others shared. Thanks for info.
Old 07-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Yxx Hx Sxx
What's the dmg ?
Old 07-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
larrywoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post
FR for A*** , thank you @kopishopuncle for contact. (For contact, please ask from uncle, i won't be sharing)

This place very convenient and easy to find.
Looks: 6/10, pleasant looking MILF (like your next door MILF, if you are looking for young SYT, this is not your type).
Figure: Quite decent and good for my hands.
Massage: 8/10, good effort and strength just nice for me as i dont like to much strength.
GFE: not so much maybe first time. But she is chatty.
Sensual: 8/10, Catbath is normal, but when she ask you to shift your position to kneel, that moment onwards you will soon be in cloud 9.
BBBJ: 9/10, her skills are very good, and willing to change different position. I would like to give her perfect but the only turn down for me is cannot CIM (this is personal preference).
FJ: Never.
Service: 8/10, she continued to massage me after emptying my rounds and help leaning me up.
Common Shower facility available

RTM: Maybe, although the room is larger and her service is good but the walls of the rooms are thin and can hear other chatting.

Nice !
Can you share contact ?
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1