The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

for the girls i have tried in this outlet:

1) Skinny - Annie
2) Slim - AnQi, Yoyo
- Tiffany in between 2 & 3
3) Neither slim nor fat - Michelle

Did not try the rest.. of the lot, my fav figure goes to Anqi (but with enhanced boobs)
Wow, with the comparison of the 2 As, seems AnQi a better option to try 1st since I have not tried both As..

But earlier review seems AQ is also green and like to "faster to end", make me need to reconsider as I also don't like to be ask faster since I also can't last long....
Old 19-06-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
angch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

I supported AnQi earlier back. Opt for BJ option. I think she’s my favourite so far. Able to accommodate my request. Felt like a king and dominated her during the BJ. She look really beautiful too.

Will visit her again for FJ next round
Old 20-06-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Cannot tahan so chiong to 466 wanted to book AQ, but she not available at the timing I free. Boss recommended Annie, so I took it.
Look like village girl type, really is thin thin, small small asset. Friendly chit chat, need to chat with her then she will open up to talk more.
Massage was pre-show, nothing much to review. Took up top tier happiness.
After deed, came out of room to shower, otw, saw AQ. Ok, she is petite size slim, pretty face. I will want to revisit to book her, I guess i will have hard time as bros here likely will chiong her.
Cindy was at the walk way too, not bad looking as well. If AQ is young chio pretty, then Cindy is mature pretty,quite ok look too. I think I will try out Cindy as well.

Will start save up so can visit AQ then Cindy...
Old 20-06-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Cannot tahan so chiong to 466 wanted to book AQ, but she not available at the timing I free. Boss recommended Annie, so I took it.
Look like village girl type, really is thin thin, small small asset. Friendly chit chat, need to chat with her then she will open up to talk more.
Massage was pre-show, nothing much to review. Took up top tier happiness.
After deed, came out of room to shower, otw, saw AQ. Ok, she is petite size slim, pretty face. I will want to revisit to book her, I guess i will have hard time as bros here likely will chiong her.
Cindy was at the walk way too, not bad looking as well. If AQ is young chio pretty, then Cindy is mature pretty,quite ok look too. I think I will try out Cindy as well.

Will start save up so can visit AQ then Cindy...
was it hard to break ice with Annie? seems like you have to lead her most of the time?
Old 20-06-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kingoftheroads deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anqi or Tiffany better? Bros can advise?
Old 20-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow, with the comparison of the 2 As, seems AnQi a better option to try 1st since I have not tried both As..

But earlier review seems AQ is also green and like to "faster to end", make me need to reconsider as I also don't like to be ask faster since I also can't last long....
The "faster to end" probably came from me.. My pref stated in my comments you just quoted was for figure/body.. how good the body not equal to how good the services..
Old 20-06-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftheroads View Post
Anqi or Tiffany better? Bros can advise?
actually nobody's advise will be suitable for everyone.. individual preferences are different, and YMMV... meaning the MLs also don't treat everyone the same..

best is to try yourself to find out
Old 20-06-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!

Have been away for some time and finally had the opportunity to try Tiffany. Most FRs by other bros are very accurate. She is pretty and has a very good body. She’s wild when it comes to the deed too. Will definitely return. But want to try AQ too
Old 20-06-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshiidoudou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for T today, still one of the better experience I had.
This is my second time going back w her, GFE still super strong.

I lied down on the bed, she came in with her short dress then start spanking my butt. She massage a bit, climbed on bed, sit on me, 2ic is instant hard.

Just take note T is RTC soon, those who want go support her asap!
Old 20-06-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshiidoudou View Post
Tried Yoyo recently, but unfortunately she was not convenient to provide 3B.

Chatty, nice to talk to, defo have GFE vibes ah
She RTC currently, seems like when she back she in new branch. Maybe share more again if i do visit her in the new branch bah!

Total dmg 3B+1R cuz CIM eventually
any idea where is the new branch?
Old 20-06-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Woshiidoudou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
any idea where is the new branch?
New branch Yoyo told me is in B*G*S but then she now RTC, closer to her return date then maybe I ping her for the new add and let yall know again
Old 20-06-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ai yah bro, don't need to ping lah, it's probably going to be there same location as Belle Aesthetics due to them being sister joints.
Same place, different name with some minor renovation
Old 20-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitagen01 View Post
was it hard to break ice with Annie? seems like you have to lead her most of the time?
My feeling is as she is quite new, probably she does not know what to talk about or how to start talking. I guess u can just start with anything... eaten? Come how long le? Last time do what? How u learn all these?.. lolx. These infact my kick start lines as I will feel awkward if whole journey is total silence.. unless the wl can't speak Chinese n English. Then no choice liao.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
The "faster to end" probably came from me.. My pref stated in my comments you just quoted was for figure/body.. how good the body not equal to how good the services..
true lah. Just to to try out..
Who knows, I may try Cindy 1st instead...
Old 21-06-2024, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshiidoudou View Post
New branch Yoyo told me is in B*G*S but then she now RTC, closer to her return date then maybe I ping her for the new add and let yall know again
Thanks so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1