The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

I don't think that there is a need to close down the thread... we still post our experiences, what the going rates for the gers are (of course, there is always someone who books cheaper, and some more expensive...) where to stay, etc... It has definitely benefit guys from KL that this thread exists... which together with TV's thread, provide an in depth picture on where to cheong in HDY... Newbies, or even season vets can ask/post their questions, but the fault really lies in guys who do not share their experiences when they return from HDY... Some interesting lessons that I learned from my last trip

1. Tuk Tuks are smarter, even when u state somewhere else, if they know u r going to farms, they will stalk you
2. Never try to book 2 gers without first asking their permission, sure end up wasting money one
3.The year in Thailand is 2549... so feel like Buck Rogers hehehe
4. Going to HDY during festive period, rates for gers are sky high... SKY was from 2300 baht... Channivate... from 2000 baht onwards...
5. KissLounge Short Term Booking is between 1500 baht and 1800 baht... the 300 baht is diff between gers that BJ and dun BJ... Room included. But the rooms at MyGarden Home are too soft to properly screw on... oh BTW, its 2 hours for one shot...
6. Pink Lady does not discriminate between races, Love All Serve All... kinda like Hard Rock. Rate for Full Package is 1600 Baht
7. Always settle ur bills as the drinks arrive, Runnig Bills will lead to misunderstandings later... and the management always wins hehehe...
8. What the hell happened to all the SYT's at Piano Lounge ???? Only left Munsters...
9. Never travel with companions who like to take videos... otherwise everyone will know the drama in HDY...

Enuf infor ??? If not part 2 continued later...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As requested

Pink lady (PL) rates 1300 and 1600 baht (1 and a half hour)

1300 no body massage with air mattress 1600 with!
(or as one of the Papasan there said and i hear untill blur blur 1300 no rubber 1600 with rubber!Rubber meaning air mattress!CCB first time hear him say catch no ball!)

The break down eg 1300 is 400 for the WL,400 for the agent and 500 for Pink lady(the company).
If you guys fancy any of the WL there pls talk to them and neg.They would be happy to go out LT with you for around 3000 baht + or - 500 baht.Do not worry about their company finding out cus they will not be fined if they do not go to work.But once they start work and you want to take them out on the spot that you will have to neg wth the company and the WL.

Since on the subject of PL will intro one of them cus she will give good svs.Looks i find ok lah.her number is T18 name Nu.

Chao Phaya 4 (CP4) rates are 1200,1400,1600 and 1800 baht plus 100 baht if a tuk tuk brought you there.One and a half hour.
There is no air mattress svs there so the WL prices are base on their looks and age.
The price of the "sideline" sorry forgot but it is higher then 2200 baht.Pls note that i have seen the same "sideline" ladys there over the few past months that i was there so it seams that in Hatyai "sideline" just means that they are more pretty and dress better.

For Cintana the price is 500 and 600 baht plus 100 if a tuk tuk bring you there.
You are given one hour to do your "thing" but if you finish in 10-15 mins then they will be off!
That means they will not stay with you for the full hour unlike PL and CP4.
For that kind of price pls do not expect too much hor.The rooms are clean but run down.The bed is only queen sized.If you guys are use to places like up market MP then these rooms you wll not like!
The bath tub is like the normal one you find in your hotel and not like PL and CP4.

There are about 4 "cheaper MP" in the same area.The names are Cintana,Atami and two others that i cannot remember.Atami and the one next to it start around 6pm till 2am.Cintana and the one next to it start around 1pm till 2am.There is another MP that is opp Merlin hotel that starts at night too but i have not had the chance to "visit" the place.

Hope this information is help full to you guys!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro TMK,

Can post a bit of FR about your tarma experience eh? kekeke sounds sexciting when u talked about it.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
bro TMK,

Can post a bit of FR about your tarma experience eh? kekeke sounds sexciting when u talked about it.
Ok lah later now a bit rush for time going off to work!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osaka69
Bro Taurus75,

I tend to agree with the pm that lately this thread have divert your initial motive in sharing Hatyai info to newbies.

Just my 2cts view....
Hi bro osaka69,

Remember we (bro's TD and KLKOOL) wrote our hatyai stories about our november trip? I dunno what happend to bro's TD and KLKOOL but me kena zapped and also almost ended in big shit... if i said embassy my close bro's will know what i'm talking about.

We just came back from hatyai... u still expect me to write another story?

I suspect u are a hatyai sifu, maybe if we meet in KL we exchange our experiences about hatyai?
Old 08-02-2006, 09:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro TMK,

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Ok lah later now a bit rush for time going off to work!
Bro Stiffneck,

I wanna learn from u how to tarma.... thanks u 1st.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well...i try not to close this thread with at least one brudder supporting it.
but will try to inject more infos and help, advice, etc...whatever.
till then ..i try to request to BOSS and see whether i can change the thread title to something more appropiate..
thanx to KLKOOL, Dekuip, SN and CBM, etc...
Old 08-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
osaka69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Hi bro osaka69,

..............I suspect u are a hatyai sifu, ...........
Sad to say, I am not hatyai sifu just an ordinary frequent visitor to HYT to enjoy the massage, bonking, drinking, .... and fishing
Old 08-02-2006, 01:57 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by osaka69
Sad to say, I am not hatyai sifu just an ordinary frequent visitor to HYT to enjoy the massage, bonking, drinking, .... and fishing
brudder, maybe u can share some info of fishing in hatyai here?
i like fishing too!
Old 08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
brudder, maybe u can share some info of fishing in hatyai here?
i like fishing too!
Yeah, me too
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Yeah, me too
never know u like fishing too...
i simply adore fishing!
finally got another kaki..
Old 08-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KLK only wanna fish Ah Fhon la... kekeke

Her famous interpretation, 'my name means rain, once it rains u cannot escape!' wah liau.. I'm sure KLK already salivating kekeke
Old 08-02-2006, 09:36 PM

Quote:
KLK only wanna fish Ah Fhon la... kekeke

Her famous interpretation, 'my name means rain, once it rains u cannot escape!' wah liau.. I'm sure KLK already salivating kekeke
fark..i still remembering that interpretation!!! Let's make AH PHON ..PHON TUK
Old 08-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

kekeke who wants to tackle her better start learning thai before she gets grabbed!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:
kekeke who wants to tackle her better start learning thai before she gets grabbed!
think its between me and KLKOOL..bring it on..! KL NO.1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1