The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 24-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Kakihara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

I mean inclusive of promotion -$20 to make it $170 but still it is too expensive
Old 24-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMonster82 View Post
Stay away from Ocean I would say. My cold hard cash has just been flushed into the drain. Should have try Pepper from PA instead.
I posted my FR for Lydia on Tomyam69 which is the same as what I posted on SBF but it has disappeared within a day. I guess OKT Tom deleted my FR as it seemed too negative for his girls. Now I know why there are nothing but good FRs on his website. Also, mainly the reason why you and other bro tried out Ocean because you couldn't see the other side of FRs which were diligently deleted.

At least now I know which stable to avoid. Take care bros.
Old 24-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
I posted my FR for Lydia on Tomyam69 which is the same as what I posted on SBF but it has disappeared within a day. I guess OKT Tom deleted my FR as it seemed too negative for his girls. Now I know why there are nothing but good FRs on his website. Also, mainly the reason why you and other bro tried out Ocean because you couldn't see the other side of FRs which were diligently deleted.

At least now I know which stable to avoid. Take care bros.
Though i tried tomyam69 the most times, among the stables, i agree not all are good. Only a handful of good ones worth rtf imo. Like milliy, Bobo, Ginny. Current batch i nv try so no comments
Old 24-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Though i tried tomyam69 the most times, among the stables, i agree not all are good. Only a handful of good ones worth rtf imo. Like milliy, Bobo, Ginny. Current batch i nv try so no comments
Ah I see, there were some good ones in there.

I acknowledge the fact that the girls' service are usually not in control of the OKT. They can feedback and teach them a few service tricks etc. To be honest, it is unrealistic to expect good service from 100% of the girls in a stable, which is why I let it go and commented on my FR on Lydia saying it was purely my own opinion and other bros might have a better time.

What I do not like, is OKT trying to delete negative but honest FRs. If you look at my FR, I properly listed out all the good points as well and gave high marks for each part. Neither do I sound like a complete nonsensical troublemaker as well. In the process, two more bros surfaced with their opinions on Ocean but like I said, there isn't a single FR on her which sounds like what they experienced.

Oh well, lets just end this here. Sharing info and FRs on good girls are way more fun. So any other big boobs lovers bros who had an awesome encounter recently?

Last edited by sukebeii; 24-07-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

yoyo thaibeautiful88

Location- central(very discreet place)
place-nice room, very clean room and tower
Looks - quite similar to the photo
Body- she's petite and skinny, (not for boobs lovers)
French- yup got it
Bbbj- yes
FJ- very good moaning and she hug me very tight while cumming out

massage provided by her

overall its a good experience go support her before she leave sg
Old 25-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
fattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Short FR for Lydia from Tomyam69.

Before I begin, I must state that this FR is only my own personal opinion and thus could be different from what you might experience.

Looks: 9/10 Looks a bit different from picture but her sharp features are there, I actually find her attractive.
Body: 7.5/10 She actually has double chin, big thighs and quite some tummy fats(I don't mind).
Boobs: 8.5/10 Very nicely shaped with her petite body, HOWEVER, hers unfortunately are enhanced. She was playing with my chest and said it was hard(I train a bit), thus she say my "silicone" not good. Then she pointed to her own ones and say her silicone are good. To my surprise hearing this, I asked her if hers are real but she shook her head and I got my answer. Still, I must say they feel soft and nice to grab.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 With her good suction + tongue piercing, easily good feel.
Catbath: 6/10 Very short licking of nips etc.
Shower: SOP, she will only shower with me the first time.
FJ: 9.5/10 Her face and moans are really incredible imo.
Frenching: Yes but sometimes she suck too hard on my lips and it was painful.
Attitude + GFE: No GFE because no cuddling at all. Also, for some reason she asked me to do my 2nd shot immediately after I finished my first and went to bathe, it was less than 3 minutes. I asked for rest and she just kept pushing. I actually finished my entire session in less than 1hr when I walked out. My little bro was still feeling sensitive and took some time for 2nd shot due to no rest. No offering of letting me rest or even a bit of massage. She was also playing with her phone loudly at the beginning. However, she is a very chatty and naughty kind of girl, so for the bros who like naughty and defiant girls, you might wanna try her.

RTF: No, I was really disappointed with the entire thing. I've always great experiences with all my previous thai FLs but she is the first thai FL that made me felt rushed, and I thought only PRC FL does that. But like I said, other bros might have a better experience than me, so don't let my FR put your hopes down.
Totally agreed with you bro. I have similiar experience
Nice and chatty girl with beautiful face n huge rack
But no massage and keep saying she is tired. Not complaining cos end of session its still satisfying but seriously for the amout paid ($180), its not worth it IMO
Old 25-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 11
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have been a silent reader of this section for a while and now it is time for me to contribute something small in return. So there i was, scanning the forum for a suitable target of my sudden urge and decided upon Pepper from Power Angels stable.

And she was definitely the right choice as she proceeded to bring back memories of my younger day experiences in the land of smiles. I am amazed that a girl of her class is working as a FL. She mesmerized me with her looks, her youthfulness and surprisingly good bed manners. I had expected a more or less transaction but it turned out to be a good one hour of love making and coupling.

I opt not to give points as individual outlooks are different. But its good to add that we did all the normal sex stuff except anal and she satisfied me beyond my expectations. Pepper seems aloof at first but after conversing with her, she is friendly and loving and even disclosed to me where she stays in Bangkok plus other info.

Photos and statistics advised by bro Freddy are accurate, so no risk of any untoward surprises when i met her. Lastly, thanks to the bros who had FR on her which i took the cue from. And pls excuse me for my amatuerish FR.
Old 25-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machupichu View Post
I have been a silent reader of this section for a while and now it is time for me to contribute something small in return. So there i was, scanning the forum for a suitable target of my sudden urge and decided upon Pepper from Power Angels stable.

And she was definitely the right choice as she proceeded to bring back memories of my younger day experiences in the land of smiles. I am amazed that a girl of her class is working as a FL. She mesmerized me with her looks, her youthfulness and surprisingly good bed manners. I had expected a more or less transaction but it turned out to be a good one hour of love making and coupling.

I opt not to give points as individual outlooks are different. But its good to add that we did all the normal sex stuff except anal and she satisfied me beyond my expectations. Pepper seems aloof at first but after conversing with her, she is friendly and loving and even disclosed to me where she stays in Bangkok plus other info.

Photos and statistics advised by bro Freddy are accurate, so no risk of any untoward surprises when i met her. Lastly, thanks to the bros who had FR on her which i took the cue from. And pls excuse me for my amatuerish FR.
Thanks for the excellent "Peppery" FR Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 25-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machupichu View Post
I have been a silent reader of this section for a while and now it is time for me to contribute something small in return.....
Agreed she is not bad
Old 25-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Name: Pepper
Agency: Power Angels

Location: 8.5/10. Hotel room, and in very nice condition but not very accessible and not very tactical imo.

Looks: 9/10. One of the prettiest Thai FL i have seen, on par with many of the finest i have seen. Long hair, and large doe-like eyes. Small cute face with a very nice smile. Looks very Korean imo.

Body:8.5/10. Very slim, model-like built. Nice height for a girl, around 1.61m. Nice soft boobs, with light brown nipples which are easily aroused. Have some injuries at left shoulder, left a small scar there. Overall a very nice body.

Frenching/Kissing: 7/10. Maybe not alot because she wearing braces, but a bit of frenching her and there.

Fingering: 7.5/10. Allows fingering, and just got abit moist at most. Not as tight as i hoped imo.

Painting:8/10 She does not seem to resist, and moaned softly. Pretty nice cunt, with a somewhat hairy bush

BBBJ:8/10 Not sure how to gauge, but nice suction and rhythm. First time blow by someone wearing braces hahaha.

FJ:7/10 Finished her twice in missionary, and both times she moaned softly. Very innocent, virign like feel to the whole FJ. 2nd shot she keeps hiding under blanket, very playful etc. Overall not too bad.

GFE:7.5/10. Main problem is her English not very good. Other than that overall not bad for my first ever session at Power-Angels. Shes pretty accommodating, and always puts on a smile throughout the session. I think shes only staying for 2 weeks so if anyone wants to try should go ahead, as her booking will be increasingly harder to get.
Old 25-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 11
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thanks for the excellent "Peppery" FR Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Agreed she is not bad
Thank you bros. Its time for me to give back instead of just taking.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Neora from PF

Look: 8/10( SYT face )
Body: 8/10( SYT body)
Boobs: 8/10( large B or C, natural)
Bbbj:6/10(not experienced)
Fj:8/10

Reasons for rtf? SYT body with a pair of busty boobs.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Anyone able to confirm if deana under monte used to be noreena under pacific stars?
Old 25-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I'm stuck between Guitar and Pepper.
Any brother able to recommend?
Read 1 FR on Guitar and the latest FR on Pepper.
Old 25-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I'm stuck between Guitar and Pepper.
Any brother able to recommend?
Read 1 FR on Guitar and the latest FR on Pepper.
U PM leh. Tarma them la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1