The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Oh... U mean that canal opposite Shangri-la... Now it's a nice area... So what about railway station?? hehe
Still doing it. Around Tanah Abang Station.
Found a girl there in her mid twenties,
excellent BBBJ, damage 50k.
Always a good alternative for a relaxed afternoon.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
liongKH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyfy
Bro is there anything near or in Grand Hyatt itself? Whatabout FL or tapau service you know where to get those in JKT? Apologies if I sound noob coz I am really a noob. 2nd time in JKT only.

Unfortunately I shagged about 2 or 3 times a year(I am married so got free service at home) and rarely travel so my rep and post count is low as I really have nothing to post or contribute. I hope I am not discriminated because of that.

Thanks!
Grand Hyatt is quite strict, so difficult to find FL hanging around the hotel. But it is connected to Plaza Indonesia and there are plenty of gals hanging around there. Just only need to connect and you may get lucky.There is also a Hard Rock Cafe around there, try your luck. Otherwise take a cab and venture to places near Glodok and Lokasari. Many happening places there. Sorry to take so long to reply to your question. I was very busy with work.

BTW are you still in Hyatt this coming weekend, 1 Oct. The place is a major assembly point for demonstrations. Be careful.
Old 27-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
psyfy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by liongKH
Grand Hyatt is quite strict, so difficult to find FL hanging around the hotel. But it is connected to Plaza Indonesia and there are plenty of gals hanging around there. Just only need to connect and you may get lucky.There is also a Hard Rock Cafe around there, try your luck. Otherwise take a cab and venture to places near Glodok and Lokasari. Many happening places there. Sorry to take so long to reply to your question. I was very busy with work.

BTW are you still in Hyatt this coming weekend, 1 Oct. The place is a major assembly point for demonstrations. Be careful.
Thankfully not in JKT this weekend. Is Glodok and Lokasari far? Was thinking of checking out the Stadium but not sure if it is "safe" for newbies like me. Thks for the tips again!!
Old 28-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
wah just came back from JKT man..

A very nice place to be if you are there for holiday (ask MongerX). Too bad was there for work and only cheong for 2 days..

Must thanks BM for the help in arranging to meet with Moon. And the following meeting up with phenom(correct spelling ?!?) and after which MongerX and his friend. Nice meeting you guys, and thanks for bringing me around

Hey no problem man...
It's good that you are able to meet up with Moon, Phenom and gang cos they like to do the things you like to do.
Cos my type of program in Jkt may be very boaring to you, Golf, drinks n pool then end the nite in some nite clubs.
Old 28-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Dende

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I Live in JKT so any samster want to meet and go hunting together?

Hurry...hurry before Ramadhan come, because on Ramadhan almost 90% "esek-esek" place close due to safety reason.

just e-mail me if you are interest [email protected]
Old 28-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
wah just came back from JKT man..

A very nice place to be if you are there for holiday (ask MongerX). Too bad was there for work and only cheong for 2 days..

Must thanks BM for the help in arranging to meet with Moon. And the following meeting up with phenom(correct spelling ?!?) and after which MongerX and his friend. Nice meeting you guys, and thanks for bringing me around
It was fun meeting up with you and other Samsters. Lots of debauchery for sure. Hopefully things will work out so you can be in Jakarta more often. And I hope the same for me! Regardless I am sure our paths with cross again.

I will try to add some kind of trip report in a week or so.
Old 28-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
makedono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Jakarta for relaxation and stayed at Mulia Senayan. Went to CJ Bar and hooked up a girl within 10 minutes and 10 minutes were in the room having a good time . Damaged for ST (2 rounds) was 500K plus taxi of 50K.

Went down again during Ladies Nite (wednesday, the place was crowded, smelly and I left). Went down again on Saturday's evening and hooked up with 2 pretty girls. Took both for US$100 ST (one round each..too tired). They asked for taxi money..which was rejected. They did not push for it though.
Old 28-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thankfully not in JKT this weekend. Is Glodok and Lokasari far? Was thinking of checking out the Stadium but not sure if it is "safe" for newbies like me. Thks for the tips again!!

If you are staying at Hyatt. Not too far , maybe less than 15 000 rps.
Old 28-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
psyfy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by liongKH
If you are staying at Hyatt. Not too far , maybe less than 15 000 rps.
Met up with fellow samster hardone80 and went to Stadium last night. For both of us it was our first time there. I'll do a short write up for those newbies like me.

That place is a sin heaven, 4 levels of "fun". Nothing much on 1st floor just a simple drinking place with chairs. 2nd floor is the Karaoke. 500k rp for a room with drinks excluding tips to the girls of course and 800k rp for some premium thing. Didn't see any girls outside so decided to go to the 3rd floor.

This floor is the pub and have a ratio of 1:1 girls/guys I think. Quality not bad. Hardone80 and me had a drink and we look around for girls. That place is dark so I saw a girl in a nice short skirt sitting crosslegged near me and went there and so too did hardone80 and he got a girl as well. Chatted with them and found out that it is a mini Geylang!! That place has rooms for you to shag and the rates are standard no bargaining whatsoever. 222k rp for 1 hour as many shots as you want and 880k rp for overnight.

Took Lucy who can speak English pretty well and is not bad looking with nice boobs as well. The room is normal and slightly smaller than the 40 dollars Thais you get in GL. She's a good kisser but so-so BBBJ. Not much moaning as well(damn) but overall I'd give it a 7/10. Only decided on one round cause I was exhausted. Had a good long chat and cuddle and fondle her after that. Gave a nice back massage as well. Phone rang to indicate the hour is up and we left.

We did went to the 4th floor which was the Discotheque but the place is too noisy and the girls are so-so. I prefer the ones on the 3rd floor. Plus Lucy did mention that almost all the girls there are on Ecstacy which explains why they look stoned!! There are alos rooms on this floor for your shags but are slightly expensive at 265k rp/hr.

Well it was an interesting trip for me. Didn't know there's a mini geylang in JKT.

Might be checking out Hard Rock cafe tonight and might head down again to CJ bar which I went to the previous time and has LOADS of girls 3:1!!!

Bro liongkh, what is at Lokasari and Glodok? Is it like CJ Bar or Stadium plus what is the SOP and damage like over there?

Cheers!!
Old 28-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hardone80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya man....as Pysfy mentioned, was a first for me as well. I meant first time bonking in Jakarta city. As describe, Stadium was a like geylang stacked up in a building.

Anyway, I got a girl who was sitting with Pysfy's girl. Funny thing is that my girl can't speak english so end up chicken and duck...anything communicate with hand and body gesture....which is not really a problem for bonking

Luckily I managed to offload 2 rounds within the hours so it was definitely worth the $. Worth a visit for bro first few time in Jakarta.

Let see what next...probably will join bro Pysfy in CJ tonight. More to come.
Old 29-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Well done guys./....

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 29-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro liongkh, what is at Lokasari and Glodok? Is it like CJ Bar or Stadium plus what is the SOP and damage like over there?

Cheers!!
Thats like a whole stretch of entertainment. There is the famous Bintang Mawar where the rates are at 150 000 rps for a nyewek (screw) and 60 000 rps for the room. 5000 rps for a cap. There some chinese there and also many locals which are stunner. The night life there is bustling.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

No raids during Ramadhan: Sutiyoso

Damar Harsanto, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

Addressing the possibility that groups might attack nightspots that remain open during Ramadhan, Governor Sutiyoso urged Jakartans not to take the law into their own hands.

"I assure you that the enforcement of the regulation (on entertainment centers in the city during Ramadhan) is in the hands of public order officers and the police, not civilian groups," Sutiyoso said on Thursday.

He was speaking during an event held to destroy over 41,000 bottles of liquor in the National Monument (Monas) park.

He said the public's job was to alert officers to any violations by entertainment centers.

"I will punish any subordinates who fail to follow up immediately any information from the public."

The new head of the City Public Order Agency, Haryanto Badjuri, said the public's participation in the monitoring of nightspots was necessary to make up for the city's lack of human resources.

A 200-member team of public order officers, police officers and employees of the City Tourism Agency will also monitor entertainments centers during the fasting month.

"I guarantee that we will follow up all reports from the public. I am ready to be fired if I am found to have allowed violators to go unpunished," Badjuri said.

He said his agency would sanction nightspot owners found in violation of the regulation, with punishments ranging from official reprimands to the sealing off of their businesses.

"If necessary, we will annul operation permits," he said.

The tourism agency has sent out circulars to the owners entertainment centers across the capital informing them of the regulations governing their operating hours during the fasting month.

Both Bylaw No. 10/2004 on tourism and Gubernatorial Decree No. 98/2004 on the operation of tourist-related businesses in Jakarta ban nightclubs, discotheques, saunas, massage parlors, amusement centers and bars from operating during Ramadhan.

The regulation excludes karaoke bars, live music bars and billiard halls. These businesses are allowed to open after Muslims perform the tarawih prayer at 8:30 p.m. and remain open until 1:30 a.m.

However, karaoke bars, live music bars and billiard halls that share space with entertainment centers that are banned from operating during Ramadhan must also close during the month.

Entertainment centers in star-rated hotels are allowed to operate as normal during the month of Ramadhan, except on seven days -- the day before and the first day of Ramadhan, Nuzulul Quran (the 17th day of Ramadhan, which marks the revelation of the Koran), one day before Idul Fitri, the two days of Idul Fitri and the day after Idul Fitri.

Nightspots in star-rated hotels are prohibited from posting advertisements, posters and other advertising materials.

Jakarta is home to 1,271 registered entertainment centers, most of which will be affected by the regulations.

Since January, the City Public Order Agency has taken action against 25 entertainment centers for various violations. Seventeen centers received warning letters, while eight are facing closure.

The public can report violations to the public order agency at telephone number: 3822212 or 3822912.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

I am going to Jakarta for 2 days business trip on this coming Monday (3/10) and will staying at Gran Meila Hotel. I am wondering is there any good HC/massage parlour within the hotel or not too far away? How much will be the damage?

Thanks in advance mate.

Dm_ass
Old 02-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

the bombing of bali has started
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread