The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
its the make-up of the social economic problem that spung out of control ....the IJM/NGO alike.....dont deal with the real problem ( they cant btw ) . There is simply not enough jobs in phil. (imagine a yaya for 4.5k a month )
same same ..

Like churning out too many nurses, and then banning nurses from volunteering, lest they get the 2 year plus experience and scoot off overseas

Who want to work as a nurse in PH, when a maid in SG takes home more ... after deductions and all, Nurses and professionals are left with meager leftovers ..

instead of fixing that, fix the effect
Old 11-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more AC for us as we decided to go to Subic tomorrow...... hopefully it will turn out better there.[/QUOTE]

do report on subic if you have the time. always good to hear from the source. perhaps next time I should say i'm Malaysian Chinese or even (God forbid) PRC Chinese instead. We all look the same to the girls don't we?
Old 11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Long time ago, a do-gooder asked me to meet some friends who are doing 'projects' in PH/AC.. I got bad vibes and told them i never been to Philippines for like 10 years .. . It wasn't IJM but a similar group

There are enough and more who will step in ..

BTW, IJM makes more money every time they pull a showcase raid .. from Donors et al. Somebody should audit them to see how much money they spend on actual operations vs other costs

back to topic, so my SOP of not going in group will continue to work

I believe, more than 2 is a crowd ..
Pardon me for my ignorance. What will happen if ,for example, someone is caught in his room with a girl by IJM? Is it like those enforcers in Muslim countries? Pls enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

My supplier brought me to Swiss Cottage for dinner yesterday after a long day of meeting. He said that his family including his wife and son would join the first 2 session of bar hoping and the son will take care the rest.

Our first bar is Rapshody. Interesting begining but don't find cute SYT there. Had a gin tonic and left for Suave becase the wife would like to sing. Drink a couple of beer and sing a few songs later, we went to Golden Nile. Suave is for old people I guess... but there is a cute 18 years old waitress...

My supplier had done some work for Golden Nile and the joint still owe him some big buck for 7 years... Golden Nile is quiet interesting and tons of SYT.. We were on the 3rd floor but the setting is a bit more for rowdy crowd with loud music. I also don't find much cuties here.

We then went to Atlantis as advise by the bro here. Went to the 2nd floor and we have so much fun in this place. There are more cuties than the other places we been. The setting , ambiance, and service attitudes of waitress is right for me. The is the only place that I had ask gals to sit with me and we have a bunch of them. The balloon festive is fun and we bought lots of lots of balloon that night.. not only balloon.. we also pops the cracker that fills with money... We have a free flow policy in this place so almost all waitress and mummy surround our sofa... This is the place that we stay long too... The son of my suppliers was ready to bar fine all the gals that sat with me but I stopped him.. I felt that I already had fun sitting, drinking, chatting, and throwing balloon and poping cracker with all the gals... the sex part is not necessary...

We finished the bar hopping is High Society.. the place is packed and there is no table.. I called up the manager, slip him 1000 peso and tell him that I will buy free flow champagne... He clear up a table for me... There are a bunch of gals there but I am sure they are working gals... many of them throw glances at our table which is next to the dance floor... we ask some of them to come to our table and we sip champagne together.. We party till 05:00 and call it a night... Went back to our hotel at Orchard Inn which is a walking distance..

I like Atlantis and I plan to go back at the end of the month to spoil my gals...
Old 11-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Long time ago, a do-gooder asked me to meet some friends who are doing 'projects' in PH/AC.. I got bad vibes and told them i never been to Philippines for like 10 years .. . It wasn't IJM but a similar group

There are enough and more who will step in ..

BTW, IJM makes more money every time they pull a showcase raid .. from Donors et al. Somebody should audit them to see how much money they spend on actual operations vs other costs

back to topic, so my SOP of not going in group will continue to work

I believe, more than 2 is a crowd ..
Are you a Christian? My church has been quietly recruiting for volunteers to "save the souls" for projects in the PI.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Are you a Christian? My church has been quietly recruiting for volunteers to "save the souls" for projects in the PI.
I am not a christian, but the church people I work with, well, they didn't even raise it Catholic church

I bet your church refers to INC and the likes ..
Old 12-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I like Atlantis and I plan to go back at the end of the month to spoil my gals...
actually, i was there 3 nites from 7th to 9th. had lots of fun too. and of course, lots of $$$

overall, if you are there to have fun, you will find fun. was at genesis, dollhouse, tropix, atlantis, ponytails, all normal.

walking street is pretty empty, but when u go into the pubs, they are packed. i would conclude AC is not all gloom and doom....not juz yet. however, this view is only referring to the fields avenue.

cheers!
Old 12-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Perhaps I can shed some light here...... although the CEO of the Philippines branch of the IJM is a Filipino lady..... the key personnel involved in running the planning / operations of the IJM are rumored to be Singaporeans.

What is confirmed is the previous IJM Chief Investigator of the Pampanga branch who resigned a couple of months ago is an ex-Singaporean Police Officer as his particulars was reflected in the court documents. So those in the industry are wary of Singaporeans.

The IJM has since been trying to recruit another Chief Investigator.

The problems encountered by bro Jadebird does not happen to the other races except those who look like Singapore Chinese.
Thanks for shedding some light on this.

But I wonder, what gives an organization like the IJM the jurisdiction to 'conduct raids' in a place like AC?
Old 12-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
same same ..

Like churning out too many nurses, and then banning nurses from volunteering, lest they get the 2 year plus experience and scoot off overseas

Who want to work as a nurse in PH, when a maid in SG takes home more ... after deductions and all, Nurses and professionals are left with meager leftovers ..

instead of fixing that, fix the effect

hehehe, walking too......I usually have dinner with the handlers once a week when in Manila till some buy me coffee in starbuck instead......Its ok with them.

Just have to learn to mingle around with the local.

ingat po
Old 12-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I am not a christian, but the church people I work with, well, they didn't even raise it Catholic church

I bet your church refers to INC and the likes ..
Yea.... Roman Catholic....... I was from a mission school so I go to church mainly to keep in touch with the old boys.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Perhaps I can shed some light here...... although the CEO of the Philippines branch of the IJM is a Filipino lady..... the key personnel involved in running the planning / operations of the IJM are rumored to be Singaporeans.

What is confirmed is the previous IJM Chief Investigator of the Pampanga branch who resigned a couple of months ago is an ex-Singaporean Police Officer as his particulars was reflected in the court documents. So those in the industry are wary of Singaporeans.

The IJM has since been trying to recruit another Chief Investigator.

The problems encountered by bro Jadebird does not happen to the other races except those who look like Singapore Chinese.

This ex-SPO you referring to here..... I think he was a commander or ops director before retiring, am I right? We have a guy from our church whose wife "volunteered" him to an NGO upon his leaving the force.... could be the same guy as we have not seen him in church for some time and his children says he's working overseas.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
actually, i was there 3 nites from 7th to 9th. had lots of fun too. and of course, lots of $$$

overall, if you are there to have fun, you will find fun. was at genesis, dollhouse, tropix, atlantis, ponytails, all normal.

walking street is pretty empty, but when u go into the pubs, they are packed. i would conclude AC is not all gloom and doom....not juz yet. however, this view is only referring to the fields avenue.

cheers!
I find the expenses are on the low side... LD is only 130 peso.. given the fact that the ladies are making efforts to entertain us, the cost is very reasonable...

I must also said that we don't feel threathen or any raid coming like what was mentioned.. We felt totally safe...
Old 13-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Thanks for shedding some light on this.

But I wonder, what gives an organization like the IJM the jurisdiction to 'conduct raids' in a place like AC?
IJM doesn't conduct raids, they work with Law Enforcers ..

Well, in PH, if you have the right connection, you can make the Cops enforce "YOUR LAW" including making a Permanent resident become illegal immigrant, make you loose your business license or make you become PNG, or heck Tax department demanding all your property be forefeited if you rub the wrong shoulder .. :!!!

Don't even go there .. trust me on that ..
Old 13-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Example, for those who are keen to know .. this is how it goes ..

Note the part "assisted ..... "
Old 13-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I find the expenses are on the low side... LD is only 130 peso.. given the fact that the ladies are making efforts to entertain us, the cost is very reasonable...

I must also said that we don't feel threathen or any raid coming like what was mentioned.. We felt totally safe...
yea...AC is very cost effective, even with DLD. of course, it depends on how you view as 'fun', for me the sex part is also optional.

two of us guys had total 11 gals tat nite,not including the host of waitress and mamas ard, my fren was on form...lol...i only had 3.

again, to each his own way of cheonging...i had good memories in perimeter bars too...of course that was in my earlier trips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1